• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted Looking for gas mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceHartmann

Supporting Member
Hey guys, the prez at one the airplane clubs I belong to (SPARKS) is looking to get back into boats. He's familiar with nitro and gas, but would like to get his feet wet with an easy gas mono. I pointed him towards the Zipp Kit's Easy Vee, but if you guys have something already built or so, LMK. He's going to create an account here.

Bruce

Plenty of used high quality raceboats on line here, look for a assault, insane, aeromarine, hertzog.
They come up fairly often, keep an eye on the for sale forums or if there is a local club nearby see what they have for sale

Hey guys, the prez at one the airplane clubs I belong to (SPARKS) is looking to get back into boats. He's familiar with nitro and gas, but would like to get his feet wet with an easy gas mono. I pointed him towards the Zipp Kit's Easy Vee, but if you guys have something already built or so, LMK. He's going to create an account here.

Bruce
https://www.ebay.com/itm/225918524553

I have a band new easy vee . Needs to be finish . It needs to have the hardware and radio box installed .

I also have a used y6 mono . Need to be clean up and install new engine. $275.00 obo plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_6604.jpeg
    IMG_6604.jpeg
    324.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back