I was waiting but i can wait no more..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, I hope that you have some reservations at another Motel! You might need it! If I come down, you know that I'll be there! I might have to find something to do with Eric though. Maybe Phil Thomas can watch him. :lol:

Grimracer said:
James,,
Thanks. after all my asking you would have thought that they would have said something...0 well.. you can bet the Internats are a ton of work and maybe this question got missed at the meetings…

Looks like it might have to be the Sunday before or the Tuesday after. What works best for you guys..?

Does not matter to me but im thinking that Sunday might be best… the same classes run on Sunday as Monday so not to much testing should be going on that evening..

Grim
Sorry guys for not getting back with yall, we do have a hospitality party for that monday, let me ckeck with Feleisia at the hampton or mabey even the compfort and see if i can get the pool area for sunday or tuesday. Grim im sorry again but I have been busy at a cat covering up s$%t. Ill get back with yall in the next day or two.

Tom Moore Sec/Trea Jackson Rcmb

Sunday would more than likely be better for me... still trying to get everything togeather to go.. looks like i'll need to find a campsite or cheaper hotel yet :( woulda reserved earlier but finally said enough is enough with the honda a few months back and still recovering $$$ from that

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we are heading to Sunday...Tom dont knock yourself out because as i said before we have been known to bust out a party on parking lots, pond side, hotel rooms, and of course BOAT WORK SHOPS..

I want to make it clear this is off the cuff and we need not trouble the host club.. If the club wants to help so be it but we really do not want to bother you guys or make your work load grow..

WE SHALL PARTY

Grim

The gig is on :D I got the hospitality room and the pool area for all the int wat members at the comfort inn on sunday night the 25th. Took care of it today.

so let the partying begin. :D

Ill see ya there Tom.

Mike

Jerry and I wil be there. That is if we do not run out of beer first. Might have to bring 5 cases this year. Let the partying begin. B) B) :ph34r:

Well thats it then.. Sunday night it is..Thanks Tom..

Lets try this again....

At this years 2004 International regatta International Waters and Grimracer.com will be hosting a party for the entire I waters gang..

If you are a registered member of International waters and if you post often or only once in a while you are more then welcome it attend..

The party will be SUNDAY night the 25th of July and begin after that day of racing. The party will be pool-side at comfort inn.

It’s a BYOB and snacks.

Intlwaters.com will be handing out stickers and grimracer.com will be giving away a new tunnel hull kit..

NOTE: This party is NOW scheduled in conjunction with the Jackson TN club (THANKS DUDES) and or the 2004 international regatta. Therefore if anything of great importance comes up the night of the event TO DARN BAD the PARTY IS ON.. LETS ROCK

Please post questions regarding the party here on this thread.

Thanks

Grimracer

Mike, it looks like I'll be running every day, so it would have made no differance to me when it was scheduled. I'm just amazed that I got Becky to agree to come along this year. I won't have to play Mr. Mom with the kids while I'm racing this year.

Joe

Well done my friend.. I tried to get Sheila to attend but with the daycare and all she has a hard time getting away. I look forward to seeing you all again this summer..

As it is then.. Becky, the kids, and Joe are all party animals.. and we hope you can all attend..

Disclaimer: There is likely to be a few cocktails floating about.. Just an FYI to the moms and dads out there..

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Oh, I for got to mention :( no achohol allowed :D in bottles that is :p you got to put it in a cup. :D no seriously the motel does not allow glass bottles so please put it in a cup. Cant wait to meet some of you guys. Have fun Ill see ya there.

Tom.

alright mike,

now that the party is on, one more thing, WHEN AND WHERE ARE WE GOING TO A GO - CART TRACK. I NEVER GOT MY CHANGE TO TAKE YA OUT LAST YEAR.

and it's PAYBACK TIME LOL!!!!!!!!

maybe a intlwaters go-cart race???

im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris

I'm in. I recently attended a kart racing school and I'd love to find an indoor race kart track.

I don't know....after the last internats go-carting experience....think I got picked on! The party sounds great....see you guys there!

Beer, go-karts, and the IW Gang.......sounds like trouble to me.

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Great Idea..

What night is International waters Go-cart night?

Chris in the wall?? :blink: I have seen it done but its not easy to do... Its not that he is hard to catch its the shear magnitude of the hit.. You have to hit him hard.. Its harder on me then it is him.. lol.. Reminds me of Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds.. you know the part where he is on the Trojan horse and the nerds are trying to buck him off… He is just laughing and spitting beer at the crowd… :lol:

I can see Chris now…laughing, we are all slamming him from ever side.. he launches a mouth full of beer on the track.. laughing… ha…ha…ha… :lol:

First one to get kicked out of the cart track is the winner... :ph34r:

Robin cant drive a cart…shes a Girl….. :p :p :p :ph34r: dont say that about her boat racing however :ph34r: :p

O yea.. Ron Travis is a good cart driver too.. Are you in Ron?

Grim

Back