***Voodoo Model Boat Club Presents The 2016 Gas World Championships***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to your race in November, should be a blast.
Looking forward to hosting ya'll Zub !! Bunch of us are headed to Dallas next weekend, the traveling circus is at it again !! [emoji3]
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Guys we are getting closer to race time for The 2016 Voodoo Gas World Championships with only 6 weeks left until we put the first heat On the Clock. We are asking that if your planning to attend this race to please get those entries in soon as possible so that we can better plan for the number of people we will be hosting. We have been assured from racers around the country that they would be attending our event and we want to make sure we can give each and everyone them the best racing experience we possible can.

Entries are being taken on www.racemastersevents.com and must be paid by Nov. 4th.

We still have some Associate Sponsor spots as well as Class Sponsors slots available to anyone interested in promoting a business, race team, etc. and are looking for raffle donations R/C related or not. Sponsorships must be received no later than Nov.4th to make it onto the race Tshirts.

Hoping to see many of ya'll in the next few weeks.

Yes indeed, we ready to race !! The facility has never looked better, our guys have been working their tails off, and it shows. As Jesse said, we have just a few sponsorships yet to be filled, if any other clubs or business are interested on having your name on our race shirt and trophy, just let us know on here, or on Racemasters. Our club travels well and our shirts are some of the best I've seen. If anyone is on the fence about making this race, cmon down south ! Entries are strong, and the party and good times even stronger. See ya'll "on the clock"

Nick

Here is the Tshirt artwork and shirts will be blue in color so guys you can start posting your orders here (this is a copy and paste from Jims) ,on this post now.

i2k8bo.jpg

I completely agree with Bill. We had a great time at your race. We will be back again !

thanks for the hospitality to Nick and the group.

bob

Bill, and Bob, happy you guys enjoyed it ! Thanks for coming, we'll see you guys in the near future I'm sure.

Yes we all had GREAT TIME! But the funny part was the guy they call H at the party they had Saturday night. What a hoot.

Latest posts

Back