I was waiting but i can wait no more..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

At this years 2004 International regatta International waters and Grimracer.com will be hosting a party for the entire I waters gang..

If you are a registered member of International waters and if you post often or only once in a while you are more then welcome it attend..

The party will be Monday night the 26th of July and begin after that day of racing. The party will be pool-side at the headquarters hotel. (Hampton inn)

It’s a BYOB and snacks.

Intlwaters.com will be handing out stickers and grimracer.com will be giving away a new tunnel hull kit..

NOTE: This party is not scheduled in conjunction with the Jackson TN club and or the 2004 international regatta. Therefore if anything of great importance comes up the night of the event we reserve the right to cancel or move the party to a different night.. We do not want to interfere with any of the Internats activities. (at the time of this posting nothing we know of has been scheduled that evening).. We have also addressed this question on two different occasions to the host club with no response (cant blame them as the work involved putting on this show)..

Please post questions regarding the party here on this thread.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Way KEWL idea Mike!!!!!

I might be able to drive down for the nite, depends totally on my scheduling,

But it sounds like a great Meet & Greet for the Intlwaters gang,

Gene :D

Mike that sounds like a nice idea. I plan on cleabrating lots at this event my birthday is the 24th if I remeber right yours is right around that time also correct?

You might try to contact Tom Moore he is the one working on all the schedule for the Internats I know thye are going to have a hospitality room one of the nights.

Great idea Mike. I was trying to think of an idea to get us all together, this is gonna be cool.....

~ James

Hey maybe we can start a post "Let's get rcboats2 some frequent flyer miles"....LOL :lol: Coming from Cali to the Volunteer state! Well I think it's in Tennessee?

I wish! Oh well one day! :)

Just an FYI......

Guys I just got off the phone with the Hampton Hotel people and made my reservations, the guy said there was only two rooms left in that block that they reserved for the special price. I got one of the rooms, and there is a single King, nonsmoking still available. Better jump on it.....

~James

bzubee said:
Mike that sounds like a nice idea. I plan on cleabrating lots at this event my birthday is the 24th if I remeber right yours is right around that time also correct?
You might try to contact Tom Moore he is the one working on all the schedule for the Internats I know thye are going to have a hospitality room one of the nights.
Your right...mine is the 26th..PARTY... but at 41 years old it will be bed time for me about 9:30... :D

I have contacted the club regarding this matter and so far no luck on a response... All we need is area.. we can make a good party in a parking lot... i know we have done it... Just keep me away from that Devil Whisky that Richie R brings...

Grim

i hope to attend myself..... i'm saying i got a 50/50 chance of making it..... only thing bothering me is the drive!

should be cool!

Mike, Im not sure if you are aware of this or not, but I got my race entry form for the internats along with the scheduled events for the week, and they have a hospitality party planned for monday night.... heres the info..

~James

James,,

Thanks. after all my asking you would have thought that they would have said something...0 well.. you can bet the Internats are a ton of work and maybe this question got missed at the meetings…

Looks like it might have to be the Sunday before or the Tuesday after. What works best for you guys..?

Does not matter to me but im thinking that Sunday might be best… the same classes run on Sunday as Monday so not to much testing should be going on that evening..

Grim

Sunday is good for me.......really doesnt matter to me, cause im on vacation for the whole time im out there......might even leave my watch at the house.....definately leaving the laptop.....

~James

3 for sunday 0 for Tue. this is your party...

Watcha think....

Sun or tue..

Rock on

Grim

Us Ozzies have a saying - 'Just tell us where and when - we'll be there'. We are arriving on the 20th. Any night after that is fine by us.

Bill.

I'll have to appoint Wild Bill as my proxy - I'm sure he can drink enough for both of us! hehehe

Great idea Mike!

Back