I was waiting but i can wait no more..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TimD said:
Can someone please take some Pic's and post them for the rest of us?Man I wish I could be there!
Tim, I plan on taking the camcord and digi cam with me.. Wonder if I can fill up the 128mg the camera holds!!! :lol:

Mark...

;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

HEY GRIMM: SOUNDS REAL COOL ; IF YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE A BOAT AWAY ???? WOULD YOU MIND TERRABLY IF A GAVE A STK CLASS MOTOR FOR YOUR BOAT ? I THINK I MAY BE ABLE TO TALK FUTABA IN TO GIVING AA RADIO , HE WILL BE DRIVING ONE OF MY MOTORS AT THE NATS ,

GIVE ME A CALL ? 1-765=747=4190

James i tryed calling you.. no luck.. i will try again soon.

I waters dudes.

Im getting fired up about the get together. Do we want name tags of some type?

The party will be SUNDAY night the 25th of July and begin after that day of racing pool-side at comfort inn.

O YEA all readers/racers are welcome...

Grim

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE OLD GUY IS COMINGROD GERAGHTY IM IN NEED OF ONE OF THOSE MARGRITAS FROM HIS GAS POWERED MIXER.........MIKEY

Name Tags....lol :huh: (not a bad idea actually)

Ill be the big drunk guy having beer chug races with those funny talking Australian guys.

~James

Mikey

Rod is not going to be coming to this years event..sorry.

He does pulverize a good marg.

James.. tags it is.. we will have to work something out.

ROCK ON MATE to the OZ dudes..

Grim

tHE pROP jOCKEY HAS MY ATTEN.........WHERES THE TRACK? HOW BOUT A MONDAY NITE RUMBLE???CAN WE BUMP N RUN LIKE WE DO WITH DA BOATS....LOL CANT WAIT TO RUN SUNDAY AM............MIKEY

This just in..

Irwins Mufflers has been gracious enough to DONATE a full RTR Irwin OB motor for the Power Surge Racing Products Villain S1 to be given away at the first ever International Waters Internats Party.

One note however is that the Power head will be a no-show and will require the drawing winner to provide the shipping info to James for future shipment. The lower unit on the other hand will accompany the boat kit.

Thanks James.. ;)

The rules to the drawing are:

You must be present to win

You must be a registered member of the www.intlwaters.com community.

Thanks and see you at the event.

Grim

Hey Grim,

Sounds like a great time. I'll be RVing it but will be haulin' the bike. Will definitely make the party. Bring on the karts!!! Now I just gotta get the boats up to snuff.

Looking forward to meeting everyone there. :D :D :D

Aussies are here, beer is flowing and the benches are a racin'.

Running ourselves in for Sunday night.

Grub

I know where the Cart track is so I guess I will head up this part of the action! I will go by and see if we can get some kind of discount for the group but I may need a show of hands to give them an estimate of how many will be coming.

What night would you like for carting?

How about Tuesday?

Ron

If i dont make the trials im leaving tues,how bout Monday id love to race you guys on two wheels LOL......Mikey

"We have a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses... HIT IT!" -The Blues Brothers

See y'all tonight!

Propjockey Racing.....Jackson bound. :D

Well I didnt make this one, darn, how close is the hotel to an airport? I could easily ffly down for a night. Just convinceing my mom to let me go, or possibly come with (shes your guys age, and single!) lmao! :lol:

Phil :p <_< :rolleyes:

I got a "road trip mix" CD that starts out wiht that... I played it when we were about to leave GR and christy just gave me the strangest look :lol:

it was a cool party great to meet everybody. to bad tom couldn't make it. Thanx tom and mike for setting it all up I had a great time

Back