HOW BOUT IT LADIES / Nitro-Tunnel Only race at Brandon ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, just send old red to me for a quick spruce up. Remember how fast it was when in flipped and kept going, twice in one heat? I can make it faster and stay on the water! :rolleyes:

Just a reminder as new boats show up. Review the rules and make sure those center sections are minimum one inch wide. :D

We can get this done, honor a HOF'er, get Otto, Kensill, The Nat'l OB director, and a bunch of Tunnel Misfits to light the water on fire. 80 boats is easy with the group we have to draw from.

We can get this done, honor a HOF'er, get Otto, Kensill, The Nat'l OB director, and a bunch of Tunnel Misfits to light the water on fire. 80 boats is easy with the group we have to draw from.
Hahahahahaha......I'll sign up as Misfit#1........... :p

Too bad we couldn't have this group together for the IMPBA Internats, but Memorial Day weekend is family time. I hope you guys are able to put this Fla tunnel race together. Will be a great pre-race for next years WTC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, like there was a chance someone else would!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Randy bring your brush and we'll get started. Where is Andy, he got us all excited, let's plan this thing.
Just laying back and letting it ride- ;)

As far as this race being a GO- We have 90% commitment from the powers that be- I plan on locking that in after they get back from the Internats and sealing the deal-

THAT SAID- Plenty of time to get em dialed in ladies - cause there is gonna be ONE BAD AZZ TUNNEL RACE in S.Fla come later this year-

You Girlz better be ready :ph34r:

Culhane - you got my radio box done yet :rolleyes:

Premo - parts bro - think OS- OB parts- I NEED POWER :huh:

Junker - a Gen 3 hull- geeze - I dont even have the potato chip ready yet :blink: :blink: :blink: ;)

That said- you hit this one Mark and we are gonna fight,

never mind -

I almost forgot I joined the Merc Team this year- :huh:

gotta catch it to hit it :p :p :p :p

Andy

Randy bring your brush and we'll get started. Where is Andy, he got us all excited, let's plan this thing.
BTW - August is WIDE OPEN -

AND you said you could stand the heat- SOOOOOOO :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HOW BOUT IT FELLAS' - Lets pick a weekend for a little test and tune / sweat your azz off secret squirrel tune up ?? TBM style :ph34r:

Andy

Andy, too bad you joined Team Merc AND jumped ship, literally! :eek: The first win for Chrysler in 35 years is going to be sweet. You know if Mr. Mercury himself (Carl K.) were still around he would probably throw a bunch of support behind Team Vision as he would be horrified at the thought of The Blue Chrysler Crew winning....even in model racing!!! :p I have my own Lake X with a new launch dock and retrieve boat and yes, plenty of time to get ready.

After the race your tunnel vision will be healed and you will see clearly once again.

Andy, too bad you joined Team Merc AND jumped ship, literally! :eek: The first win for Chrysler in 35 years is going to be sweet. You know if Mr. Mercury himself (Carl K.) were still around he would probably throw a bunch of support behind Team Vision as he would be horrified at the thought of The Blue Chrysler Crew winning....even in model racing!!! :p I have my own Lake X with a new launch dock and retrieve boat and yes, plenty of time to get ready.

After the race your tunnel vision will be healed and you will see clearly once again.
Thats good stuff right there ;)

I knew you would like it. I love a good show down. B)
Hell . you ran me over even when we ran the same boat, I had to do something :p :p :p

Its still around btw- well worn- but alive ;) ;)

Those where great times at Brandon we will re-live soon ..........

OMC GANG.jpg

I knew you would like it. I love a good show down. B)
Hell . you ran me over even when we ran the same boat, I had to do something :p :p :p

Its still around btw- well worn- but alive ;) ;)

Those where great times at Brandon we will re-live soon ..........
That guy in the right side of your pic Andy I have seen locally, on the wall at the Wake Forest Post Office!!!!!........ :p

Ha Ha Ha. You're a funny guy...NOT!!!! :D Looks like a good lookin' mofo to me. ^_^ Can't wait to trade paint with you Ron. We trade a lot a paint in Mod-vp. I might even trade some paint on purpose. :eek:

Ha Ha Ha. You're a funny guy...NOT!!!! :D Looks like a good lookin' mofo to me. ^_^ Can't wait to trade paint with you Ron. We trade a lot a paint in Mod-vp. I might even trade some paint on purpose. :eek:

Hahahahaha. Sounds great Culhane. I can't wait as well. Trading paint???, I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!........... ;) I have a project hull for ModVP so it sounds like I need to get busy and get it built.

Looks like team racing , or a good 'ol SMACK TALK SHOOTOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!! Braille racing--- Driver is blindfolded, Spotter is eyes... Some of ya drive like that happens already. Hearl sits in the tower with the paintball gun... SPLAT.. TAG YOU'RE IT!

I'm just sayin... :p

Well the Inter-Nats are over and its time to lock this deal in and do some Tunnel Racing at the Mecca B) .

I will be getting things finalized in the next week or so after some customary handshakes, payoff's / bribes and horsetrading -

Randy - get them Horses ready, Dee will never know :ph34r:

I have had a few discussions with some folks- and the more we get to thinking about it -

A Traveling Trophy / with a few sponsor logo's and names added yearly ?? type deal-

Named the "Herb Stewart Challenge Cup"

Yeeeeep- a SWEET looking Cup style trophy that you get to keep in your house for 1 year-Brag to your buddies/ bring back and defend the following year :huh:

The wheels are in motion to formulate a way to make the "Stewart Cup" obtainable to any class entered- be it a stock 20 or an Open Boat, based on some variables we are working on- there are a few exsisting formula's that work, But we are trying our hardest to make this one special. ;)

Who wants to be the first Tunnel racer to have their name on this award ??????

Time will tell B) B) B)

Andy

Back