HOW BOUT IT LADIES / Nitro-Tunnel Only race at Brandon ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who wants to be the first Tunnel racer to have their name on this award ??????

Time will tell B) B) B)

Andy
Me Me Me Me Me!!!!!!! My hands up Coach. Put me in!!!!!!!..... ;)

One of those trophies WILL be coming back to NC with me. You can count on it!!!!..... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
any chance at allowing a p-limited in mod-vp? I know its not likely but I figured I would ask lol. As long as its on a weekend that I don't have an offshore race. I will have a p-limited, p and q tunnels.

Time will tell B) B) B)

Andy

One of those trophies WILL be coming back to NC with me. You can count on it!!!!..... :eek:
There will be only ONE - Stewart Cup - and rest assured your gonna have to work hard to get it out of WCFLA Mr.Shaw-

But we welcome the challenge ;)

obrien-- We are offering tunnel classes specific to what you guys want- re-read the thread/ Im letting You guys tell us what you want for classes as long as you rally the numbers to make it happen. I would like to cap the total classes at ten or eleven- but if the support is there :rolleyes:

Rally em up B)

Andy

Drew I was just joking about putting a p-limited powered mod-vp in with the rest of the nitro ones. I hope it works out to where I am able to attend this race.

Time will tell B) B) B)

Andy

There will be only ONE - Stewart Cup - and rest assured your gonna have to work hard to get it out of WCFLA Mr.Shaw-

obrien-- We are offering tunnel classes specific to what you guys want- re-read the thread/ Im letting You guys tell us what you want for classes as long as you rally the numbers to make it happen. I would like to cap the total classes at ten or eleven- but if the support is there :rolleyes:

Rally em up B)

Andy

Sounds like fun already Drew.... ;) We are hopeful you are able to get this race on track on the dates originally stated. Good luck.

Time will tell B) B) B)

Andy

Rally em up B)

Andy

Sounds like fun already Drew.... ;) We are hopeful you are able to get this race on track on the dates originally stated. Good luck.
Refer to post #56 Ron ;) -

" Everything points to 10/27 - 10/28 "

Unless I missed something on most schedules- these dates work the best, and those are the ones to be submitted in the next day or two. I see no conflicts or objections from Brandon/the Dist or our traveling friends at this point- so -

Tune em up -

You got plenty O Time to figure out how to beat Otto's 40 boat and the Vision Gang's SWARM of PickleFork Merc ModVp's B)

There very well may be at least 3 maybe 4 of those representing the Merc Team in class btw-

Including Georganna :eek:

Can you say NamoSwarm- I LOVE the part at 1:09 that says " the team can also maneuver in environments with obstacles "

That will help when LAPPING the OMC's :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQIMGV5vtd4

Stay Tuned

B)

Andy

Tune em up - You got plenty O Time to figure out how to beat Otto's 40 boat
Already did, 2012 WTC a few weeks ago.... :eek:

Thats right, you missed it. Will be fun trying again.......... :)

You never know how many Chrysler Crew boats will be showing up. Could be a big swarm of blue to beat up on the black! :eek: And if this happens you know what happens then.......team driving!!

Mark, it takes more than one boat to make a team. You should give Mic and Jay a couple of boats, I think they have gave up on there design. Would make this very interested since they like those white motors too. Somebody ask Hearle if he still has that longboard Mod VP. We need different boats to make this fun. Premo get that old mold waxed up and let's make a pod for it. I'll help.

Well, Premo has or did have a fine Mod-VP. :p Yes more and different the boats the more fun. Anyone that wants to run an OB mono bring em!! It was that way in the lifesize class. I could make it real fun and build my wife a boat and let her race. Actually that would be dangerous! :lol:

Well, Premo has or did have a fine Mod-VP. :p Yes more and different the boats the more fun. Anyone that wants to run an OB mono bring em!! It was that way in the lifesize class. I could make it real fun and build my wife a boat and let her race. Actually that would be dangerous! :lol:
That one is gonna end up with Bill Gibson, Mark- Im pretty sure he will never see the other :angry:

recouped his $ at least. Just need to get him and Premo together so it can get it shipped or dropped too him.

Thank You BTW- That was an outstanding gesture that Im glad worked out well for a mutual friend B)

Georganna may end up running my old boat if she feels comfortable enough, build the wife one Mark :rolleyes:

Seeing how George may be running an OMC , You may want to make your wife something different to level the field :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

Andy

Don't count me out on Mod-Vp yet. Have some ideas rattling around and time this summer to work on a project.

Mic

The wife has already picked out the pretty metal flake colors for hers. :lol: Pink and blue. It will be complete with Barbie in the cockpit.

I figured Mic was simply regrouping. I fully expect something good from a former full scale racer. B)

Hey Mark- got with Randy, he is gonna ship Bill's new to him boat to you as discussed. He plans on running at the Stewart Cup Race B)

Another OMC to the mix ;)

Andy

I'm pretty sure we have a good formula worked out that will allow a pretty fair shake to all to compete for the "Stewart Cup " -

As soon as the final details are worked out , I will post a new thread with the race and entry final details -

STAY TUNED, I would suggest penciling in the dates previously mentioned ;)

Andy

Lets get this thing organized. Poole I have some 11" mercury racing sticker's coming to put on my new Mod VP, you're going to love them. Let's have a head count, who's in.

Back