HOW BOUT IT LADIES / Nitro-Tunnel Only race at Brandon ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would most likely bring just two or three boats so I could spend some time on the stand helping too. My Mod-VP and 20 mod heats would be over quick too (always are when you finish first) so I would have time to get up on the stand and write down the scores for the slow boats. (I did not start this smack, someone else did) :lol: You know it will be a grand time! I say we divide Mod-VP into teams, Mercury, Johnrude and Chrysler. Winner gets a free meal on the others.

Signed,

The Chrysler Crew

James, if you want to drive down I-16 to our place I will take you the rest of the way. Bob has become a redneck too, he has a pickup truck. If he is off he might come.

Ron,

YOU BETCHA. We need all we can get. Trying to figure out dates that fit is the biggest hurdle. We will need the FE support too, and hopefully Roger Garner, Westbrook, Slaughter and the others will attend. We definitely need Tattooy IROC boy here (WHATEVER!) and, REDNECK BOB now thats funny. Poole, you got him saying Y'all yet, pass the grits, hmmmm doggy.......

A transplanted Ft. Wayne redneck in trainin.Next thing we know, Karen and Bob will break out the guitars amd bust into Flatt and Scruggs FOGGY MOUNTAIN BREAKDOWN!!! That would be worth the trip alone. Mitchell, gather the family for a meeting, its TBM showdown vs Low Country Sissies time again.

Maybe we can make this a tribute to our missing HOF er.

How bout the First Annual Herb Stewart Tunnel Shootout. ****, I miss him..

Yall swing by Atlanta and pick a brother up!
You bet. There will always be room in the trailer for you. Just let me know if you can make it once the dates are announced. My fingers are crossed that there are no conflicts...... B)

Ron,

YOU BETCHA. We need all we can get. Trying to figure out dates that fit is the biggest hurdle. We will need the FE support too, and hopefully Roger Garner, Westbrook, Slaughter and the others will attend. We definitely need Tattooy IROC boy here (WHATEVER!) and, REDNECK BOB now thats funny. Poole, you got him saying Y'all yet, pass the grits, hmmmm doggy.......

A transplanted Ft. Wayne redneck in trainin.Next thing we know, Karen and Bob will break out the guitars amd bust into Flatt and Scruggs FOGGY MOUNTAIN BREAKDOWN!!! That would be worth the trip alone. Mitchell, gather the family for a meeting, its TBM showdown vs Low Country Sissies time again.

Thanks Randy. Maybe you guys will allow the gas tunnel class as well. Should be no problem filling that class with at least one good heat per round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try and accomodate everyone as best that we can- let me know what does not work for you guys up there- we will work around it ;)

If everyone can deal with the heat Aug is the best month- Next best is Oct with 3 open weekends-

Need input from those that want to attend..

Andy

I would most likely bring just two or three boats so I could spend some time on the stand helping too. My Mod-VP and 20 mod heats would be over quick too (always are when you finish first) so I would have time to get up on the stand and write down the scores for the slow boats. (I did not start this smack, someone else did) :lol: You know it will be a grand time! I say we divide Mod-VP into teams, Mercury, Johnrude and Chrysler. Winner gets a free meal on the others.

Signed,

The Chrysler Crew
IM IN !!!!!!

Mr.Mercury ................... B)

Ron,

It would be the 2nd- but im liking it-- The Nitro Tunnel / Herb Stewart Challenge ???

Ron,

Thanks Randy. Maybe you guys will allow the gas tunnel class as well. Should be no problem filling that class with at least one good heat per round.
Re-read post 1 - already did . ;)

Will try and accomodate everyone as best that we can- let me know what does not work for you guys up there- we will work around it ;)

If everyone can deal with the heat Aug is the best month- Next best is Oct with 3 open weekends-

Andy
Weekend of Aug 4th, Aug 18th, or Oct 27. We could come down Fri and run Sat and Sun, come back Sun night or Mon. Up to you all according to classes and heats you want to run. What are you thinking?.......:

B Stock

B Mod

D Stock

D Mod

E/F

Open

P Limited FE

P FE

Q FE

Mod VP

Kneeler

Gas Outboard

?????????

Andy
Weekend of Aug 4th, Aug 18th, or Oct 27. We could come down Fri and run Sat and Sun, come back Sun night or Mon. Up to you all according to classes and heats you want to run. What are you thinking?.......:

B Stock

B Mod

D Stock

D Mod

E/F

Open

P Limited FE

P FE

Q FE

Mod VP

Kneeler

Gas Outboard

?????????
I dont think we need to run any more classes than that Ron- covers what we are out to do ;)

Spoke with the powers that be and we have tenative approval- pending a customary vote by the club and county approval, but we really dont expect issues. I would like to firm up the date asap - to submit the needed paperwork to the county. Kinda kicking around a short poll ( of only racers attending) and go from there. The Aug dates work well ( just wicked hot) As do a few Oct dates. Talking to Premo here in a few so stayed tuned guys.

Thanks for the in put and responses, keep it coming- lets make this a fun race B)

Andy

Quite being a wuss Andy, were used to that kind of heat. All the guy's from up north will spend all there time trying to find a needle. And Poole, we're going to eat your lunch. At least give yourself a chance (chrysler?) Shane, you need to come to this race, I bet you'll have more fun at this race than you did at Charleston.

Im gonna toss up a quick poll in a few here to get some further input from you guys- But we are leaning towards the weekend of 10/27 -28th

Would steal a proven format from the STORM series ( thanks Mic :rolleyes: ;) ) and kicking around the Open water after setup on Sat till Noon/ Timed Laps and continued open water testing / controlled. Them One round about 3 after a break- 4 Rounds on Sunday - best 4 rounds go for final order of finish. Tri Oval - OF COURSE. LeMans starts for ModVP pending driver vote B)

More to come..........

O'h yeah - Poole's gonna have yet ANOTHER Vision ModVP to chase - :p :p :p

White outboard ???? what is that :huh:

Andy

We will be there if Brandon Club is willing to host an event. Would be nice to have a late fall tunnel event to compliment the WTC race. Even with the demise of STORM we did have a fun format and moved outboards ahead. Will help out in anyway needed. As for dates why not go to Nov 10th-11th or 17-18th? Lets anyone in points make Broward and still a couple weeks before the holidays. How about a title like Florida State Outboard Champion ?

Mic
The format for STORM rocked Mic- hence the reason to carry it on. This race is gonna happen so start thinking about it, would like to talk to you when you get some time. See what you started in me ;)

Andy

Back