Got to run with the twins todayht

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickGlover

Ran my single engine F with the twins today. JAE with a 91 hr in it. Woke up with the thought I am running with the twins today. Scary thought . Once I got over my first heat today everything was fine. The shakes were gone.Thanks Mark Hamm for getting me through it. I got second my first heat, fourth my second, and I spun out in the third. Got two more heats tomorrow. I spun out while sticking tight on the buoys. Fellow Club mate Alex was trying to get around me with his twin I was holding him off tight on the buoys. It was an adrenalin rush. I'm hooked.

the lone ranger. any boat is capable of getting it done, just stay of the rush and drive with your head focused. a consistant boat is hard to beat.

LOL, We just had a District 20 race this last weekend in Salt Lake. I entered my JAE 21FE in the X Hydro (twins) class and actually won first place. It turned some heads for sure. Even in the wake of those massive blenders in the water the wide stance of the JAE kept it on the water and ultimately I think I can out accelerate them but mostly I am more reliable. In any case it was a blast.

D

David I know what you said about your Fe. I did some tests with mine prepped for saw race and even being a nitro guy I'm scared with the Fe addiction... :blink:

It's funny, a lot of nitro guys were hanging around my trailer and asking questions. I will never give up nitro but It's nice to have a plug and play boat too.

D

David

Now you need to spend some money and get a twin nitro boat so when I get mine done we can make a class.

Beau

Ran my single engine F with the twins today. JAE with a 91 hr in it. Woke up with the thought I am running with the twins today. Scary thought . Once I got over my first heat today everything was fine. The shakes were gone.Thanks Mark Hamm for getting me through it. I got second my first heat, fourth my second, and I spun out in the third. Got two more heats tomorrow. I spun out while sticking tight on the buoys. Fellow Club mate Alex was trying to get around me with his twin I was holding him off tight on the buoys. It was an adrenalin rush. I'm hooked.
hey bud,do not know what turn fin you have,but the ticket is the bigger gas turn fin from zipkits,mikie.ps,slow with rudder movements and the least amount of rudder input possible.good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bud,do not know what turn fin you have,but the ticket is the bigger gas turn fin from zipkits,mikie.ps,slow with rudder movements and the least amount of rudder input possible.good luck.
Mike its a Rick's turn fin he makes very few, has a 2 year waiting list. It seems to be working well.

sorry i do not know which rick you are refering too? 2 year waiting list?
Mike , you are to easy! Been at the internats all week it just fitted in with what I've been hearing at the pond. Stew has a 4 year waiting list for a Crapshooter Boats. Thought I would pull your leg a little bit.Its the same turn fin I made.

sorry i do not know which rick you are refering too? 2 year waiting list?
Mike , you are to easy! Been at the internats all week it just fitted in with what I've been hearing at the pond. Stew has a 4 year waiting list for a Crapshooter Boats. Thought I would pull your leg a little bit.Its the same turn fin I made.
hey bud,thought about it and kidda thought you were joking.stu builds a beautiful boat but 4 years?? glad to here your boat was running well.have some stuff to test before the fall nats,will keep you updated,mikie.

Back