Roadrunner Carbon Fiber 1.01Twin resurrection.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aron,

He is just being shy about Elvis. I think he would sleep with him if

his girlfriend would let him.
default_laugh.png

We are going to start with some 2719's first and then move up

to a little more blade like the 2818's or 2918's. We are hoping to

find three digit speeds with this one.
default_smile.png

It Is A Beautiful Boat,

Mark Sholund

No scale there huh Julian...weird
That was at Mr Roadrunner house that's where I put this boat together. After that I went to David's house and put the finishing touches locally. I put this twin together locally. Ralph lives 1 /12 away from me. Ralph's up north going to race at Evansville at the moment. That's why I don't have a scale lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm done with the setup of the of the fuel and water lines. Here's what it looks like. And this coming Sunday I'll be putting it in the Water.

Let's go Mark 2719's and 2819's should make this twin run very good. I just need a radar gun

Julian,

You can rent mine if you need one to test with?

I have a nice Stalker Pro that is Very Accurate.

I can set you up with a good lease program if

would like? Do you want me to send it with your order?

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund

Julian,

You can rent mine if you need one to test with?

I have a nice Stalker Pro that is Very Accurate.

I can set you up with a good lease program if

would like? Do you want me to send it with your order?

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund
I'll text you

Just buy one you cheep a$$.................Or I can just put one of my eagle tree GPS on it............... Then again the CF box cover my not let it work.........................
default_sad.png

Just buy one you cheep a$$.................Or I can just put one of my eagle tree GPS on it...............
default_rolleyes.gif
Sure buy a radar gun for me since there cheap and you can also put the eagle tree on my twin if you like. For free also. No problem sir.

Dude you spend how much on boats and motors???????????????????

But you wont buy a Gun...................DANG.................like I said cheep A$$....................LOL

Thy have them on Fle Bay for $129...........................

Dude you spend how much on boats and motors???????????????????

But you wont buy a Gun...................DANG.................like I said cheep A$$....................LOL
You of everyone knows I'm not a cheap ass when it come to model boating but I sell stuff to buy new stuff. That's how it works I don't have the money to buy a very good and accurate radar gun. I would have to sell in order to buy.

Raul get the gun off Ross and bring it with ya on sunday will ya..................

Dude the clubs boats are in my back yard under Julian's canopy.

You just worry about the gun.....................I'm brining old 666 to test the new ABC 2015 prop also.

May even bust out the SGX to test some of those new ABC props also..................

Dude the clubs boats are in my back yard under Julian's canopy.

You just worry about the gun.....................I'm brining old 666 to test the new ABC 2015 prop also.

May even bust out the SGX to test some of those new ABC props also..................
Party time 100mph boats coming to the pond lol

Keep it up and I will stuff the VAC 105 in Luis's old SGX..........................................
default_ohmy.png

Back