RS1.01 Bouchie pipe and a 2167/3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwilfong

Had some fun today . Did a new build up on my 1.01 with a new sleeve and a new billet piston with a taper cut in it from the get go. this is a new setup that Scott has done for me.

Works real nice,

Also got back to the original pipe Scott made me 2 years ago.

This setup with a Octura 2167/3 that I redid works real good together. the first time I tried this pipe I could not tune it.

Well It seams all it needed was some big prop to use the power.

This thing is fast I mean fast.

I don't know if I can heat race it. I don't think I will be able to keep up with it. then there is the closing speed on other boats.

Will give it a try here in a few weeks at the Brandon Twin shoot out.

Here goes nothing.

NO I don't know how fast it is. Don't care.

HEADS UP IN COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
where is pictures of your boat?? Will you show on video ? thanks

David,

How fast? Lol kidding. How long are u running the pipe, center of cyl to center of flat on the pipe?

Martin it is 11 1/2" this was the first pipe he made and there is no header. the pipe goes right on the ex snout.

It was made for 24000rpm's as to the program and a stock ex port.

Dave you need to give us more. We need fresh videos its a long winter and it were to stinkin far away to be there and it really helps the cabin fever to see the real thing hallin the mail man! Pass ya later Charles

Had some fun today . Did a new build up on my 1.01 with a new sleeve and a new billet piston with a taper cut in it from the get go. this is a new setup that Scott has done for me.

Works real nice,

This setup with a Octura 2167/3 that I redid works real good together. the first time I tried this pipe I could not tune it.

I don't know if I can heat race it. I don't think I will be able to keep up with it. then there is the closing speed on other boats.

Here goes nothing.

2njd1k7.jpg

Works real nice,

Here goes nothing.

2njd1k7.jpg
YA BABY NITRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin it is 11 1/2" this was the first pipe he made and there is no header. the pipe goes right on the ex snout.

It was made for 24000rpm's as to the program and a stock ex port.
Thats pretty long. Scotts pipe on my 91 im running it at 10-5/8 - 10-3/4. Put a 1667 on and start bending and shortening!

It is my work on the prop.

My buddy Eric Canto has bin holding my hand with the prop work.

The second pipe Scott did is made for a header and I run it at 10 5/8-10 3/4 but it dose not run as hard all the way threw the straights.

I have a new cone and will cut and weld 2 new pipes here in a few.

Andy has bin holding my hand on the pipe design.

Have a bevy of 1667's and H50's I have bin working with. But the 3 blade is real smooth and fast as stink. With a 4.68 LE pitch you don't need much RPM to go fast. With the mods I have done to it there is no hop at a normal strut height. Will try a S40 here soon also.

Should have some new SS prop from Andy here to try soon.

Have you tried shortening scotts pipe? They really respond well to it, just saying!

I want to play with this 2167/3 a little more. At 24000RPM it is already a hand full to keep up with.

Have a 1667 I just did some work on and got a 3.69 LE pitch on it. Runs fast but not near as fast as then 2167/3.

Will be a few weeks till I can do more testing have to move the shop and every thing here in the next two weekends. Then race the fallowing weekend.

Kind a busy to do much testing right now.

Will cut some off for the next test before I cut the two pipes up and make two new ones.

Will run it at the race and see how it goes with a few boat in the way.
default_laugh.png

Jeremy has a new 45" SGX with a 1.01 that I gave Andy a piston for will see if it is ready to run or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the eagle tree but gust don't have the time to rig it up in the new boat right now. the last 5 mouths have bin hell with the house deal debacle and all.

Think there is way more power in the pipe setup than any thing else.

Will be sending some stuff your way to weld in a few weeks.

I got new special sercet props from Andy Brown for my Twin 101 He said it won't bend and Powerful Fast
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back