EBAY FIND

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cowl, cockpit and transom all tell me it's the 8700 hull repainted or a display boat that never ran. I'm sure someone else will know which one is right ;)

This is a display boat. The 8700...or parts of it...are currently in the U13 which is not running this year. This boat was up on ebay some time ago and has more pictures which show there is no stuffing box or innards in it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
it has been on a yaht brokers site for a year now. It is located in florida. The question is, could it run? once everythihng gets put in it of course.

that would be one awesome jet ski :)

If I had to take a wild guess, it looks like the old 88' Pringles (8808 - Tide ect) hull with the old 89 Winston Eagle (8710) cockpit and cowling, funny how these things show up, the DRRA or some affiliate of the Detroit race has an old hull (8408), and repaint with the race sponsors name on it each year.

This guy selling this dummy boat. Is a real morron. This was only built as a display hull. (Winston Eagle) Never intended to run. Budwieser may have bought it at some point and repainted it for a display only hull for them. This hull could never run as he claims. It is basicly a shell.

If I had to take a wild guess, it looks like the old 88' Pringles (8808 - Tide ect) hull with the old 89 Winston Eagle (8710) cockpit and cowling, funny how these things show up, the DRRA or some affiliate of the Detroit race has an old hull (8408), and repaint with the race sponsors name on it each year.

I was wondering what happened to that hull :unsure:

This "boat" is a show boat only. If you look at the pictures there are many things missing. For example. There isn't a control arm on the rudder nor a bracket for the turn fin. Lastly that is not a F-16 cockpit. It may be a reproduction of a F-16 cockpit but it isn't reinforced like one should be.

If anyone is interested, he's relisted it again, each time with a lower "buy now" price. There is no way that boat ever was a Bud hull. The fool posted a picture of the transom and the turbine tube wasn't held on by anything but a couple of screws through a piece of sheet metal. That kind of crap wouldn't have been allowed by Bernie, let alone the "access hatch in the side of the so called canopy

Back