Charleston Fall Nationals Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The entry count by class (4 boat minimum), and with the openings, are as follows:
B (20) mono - 7 entered, 1 opening

D (40) mono - 6 entered, 2 openings

E (60) mono - 3 entered, 5 openings - NEED 1 more or be cancelled

F (80+) mono - 10 entered, 6 openings

B hydro - 10 entered, 6 openings

D hydro - 8 entered, CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

E hydro - 10 entered, 6 openings

F hydro - 11 entered, 1 opening (6 boat heats with many nitro twins running)

TWIN rigger - 10 entered, 2 openings (6 boat heats)

B tunnel - 16 entered, CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

Sport B - 15 entered, 1 opening

D tunnel - 13 entered, 3 openings

Sport D - 3 entered, 5 openings - NEED 1 more or be cancelled

Open - 10 entered, 6 openings

MOD-VP - 7 entered, 1 opening

Gas tunl - 2 entered, 4 openings, NEED 2 more or be cancelled

LSG mono - 10 entered, 6 openings

LSG cat - 10 entered, 6 openings

LSG sport hydro - 12 entered, 6 openings

Gas rigger - 8 entered, 4 openings (6 boat heats if we can get more entries)

LSG open stock - 7 entered, 1 opening

Thunderboat - 2 entered, 4 openings - NEED 2 more or be cancelled

Crackerbox - 0 entries - NEED 4 or be cancelled

Open offshore - 13 entered, 3 openings

1/8th Scale - 5 entered, 1 opening

Sport D hydro - 4 entered, 4 openings

RTR .18 hydro - 2 entered, 6 openings - NEED 2 more or be cancelled

Count is 214 actual boat entries received. Still several more in the mail. Will continue to accept entries based upon the above list of openings per class. Will not exceed the class size limit noted however.
John,

I will send my entry today, Hopefully you will receive it while the classes are still available.

LSG Mono, LSG Cat, LSG Sport Hydro, Open Offshore

Don McGurn - Staunton VA

Don,

With the number of openings for your classes, I would expect that you should be fine. I will continue to update this list when entries are received. Thanks for the entry.

AMAZING how many classes we have gotten to...... Being OLD, I can remember only having 8 classes TOTAL.

Marty Davis

Just one heat of D hydro?? ....... :blink:

Remember what happens when the 200 boat mark is hit. Classes that are full become closed or we will never finish the race. Just trying to finish the race at a reasonable time on Sunday.

Racer list (post #112) has been updated

Boat entry list has been updated. The Gas stock class is now closed as it has hit the full class limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK GUYS.......................Get to the beach,get your tan on!!! Or whatever your summer vacation is.

This one is late enough the the heat is down AND THE POWER IS UP!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

WE are in the CAROLINA'S SKIPPY'S TURF!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Remember what happens when the 200 boat mark is hit. Classes that are full become closed or we will never finish the race. Just trying to finish the race at a reasonable time on Sunday.

Boat entry list has been updated. The Gas stock class is now closed as it has hit the full class limit.
John glad to see you opened up D hydro for two heats of six so we can get a few more in there. :)

John glad to see you opened up D hydro for two heats of six so we can get a few more in there. :)
It is going to be VERY interesting:) Especially with three buoys in the turns instead of five... :)

Honestly think that 6 boat heats, with the fastest boat classes, D, E, F and Twin hydros, F mono and gas rigger, will actually improve the quality of the racing. Fewer boats to get in the way (less dead boats), less chop and tighter racing than 8 boats can give you. Points will be tighter as well.

List of racers (#112) and boat list (#139) have been updated. Still have 4 known entries supposed to be in the mail but not received yet. If you have not sent them in, please do and real soon. Some classes are nearly full and some already are. You may miss the boat, literally! 227 boats entered so far.

Norm - just make a half circle around the buoys instead of mainly a triangle and you should be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly think that 6 boat heats, with the fastest boat classes, D, E, F and Twin hydros, F mono and gas rigger, will actually improve the quality of the racing. Fewer boats to get in the way (less dead boats), less chop and tighter racing than 8 boats can give you. Points will be tighter as well.

List of racers (#112) and boat list (#139) have been updated. Still have 4 known entries supposed to be in the mail but not received yet. If you have not sent them in, please do and real soon. Some classes are nearly full and some already are. You may miss the boat, literally! 227 boats entered so far.

Norm - just make a half circle around the buoys instead of mainly a triangle and you should be fine.
I miss the three buoys a LOT. Of course..... half circles... I think I can do that :rolleyes:

John, PM sent. :blink: :blink:

john, put me down for D hydro,i'll call you on saturday to make the official

entry. thanks for some more space in there

mark

john, put me down for D hydro,i'll call you on saturday to make the officialentry. thanks for some more space in there

mark

I won't be here tomorrow or Sunday - at the lake both days. Just drop the entry in the mail as noted on the entry form. Should be OK.

REPORT DATE OF 8/9
The entry count by class (4 boat minimum), and with the openings, are as follows:

B (20) mono - 8 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

D (40) mono - 6 entered, 2 openings

E (60) mono - 4 entered, 4 openings

F (80+) mono - 10 entered, 2 openings (6 boat heats)

D hydro - 10 entered, 2 openings (6 boat heats)

E hydro - 12 entered, CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

F hydro - 11 entered, 1 opening (6 boat heats)

Sport B - 16 entered, CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

D tunnel - 14 entered, 2 openings

Sport D - 3 entered, 5 openings - NEED 1 more or be cancelled

Gas tunl - 2 entered, 4 openings, NEED 2 more or be cancelled

LSG mono - 12 entered, 4 openings

LSG cat - 14 entered, 2 openings

LSG sport hydro - 14 entered, 2 openings

Gas rigger - 10 entered, 2 openings (6 boat heats)

LSG open stock - 9 entered, 7 openings

Thunderboat - 4 entered, 2 openings

Crackerbox - 0 entries - NEED 4 or be cancelled

Open offshore - 14 entered, 2 openings

Sport D hydro - 6 entered, 2 openings

RTR .18 hydro - 4 entered, 4 openings

Count is 242 actual boat entries received. Still several more in the mail. Will continue to accept entries based upon the above list of openings per class. Will not exceed the class size limit noted however.
Bumpin' the class counts to the front. This is gonna ROCK! B)

John Knight......You have a PM>Thanks

Replied to you.

Guys - Unless a miracle happens in the next week for Crackerbox, with 0 entries, the class will be cancelled. We are well over the boat limit for the race now and won't linger for a class with 0 entries.

REPORT DATE OF 8/18

B (20) mono - 9 entered, 5 openings

D (40) mono - 8 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

E (60) mono - 6 entered, 2 openings

F (80+) mono - 10 entered, 2 openings (6 boat heats)

D hydro - 10 entered, 2 openings (6 boat heats)

E hydro - 12 entered, CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

F hydro - 11 entered, 1 opening (6 boat heats)

Sport B - 16 entered, CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

D tunnel - 14 entered, 2 openings

Sport D - 3 entered, 5 openings - NEED 1 more by 9/1 or be cancelled

Gas tunl - 2 entered, 4 openings, NEED 2 by 9/1 more or be cancelled

LSG mono - 14 entered, 2 openings

LSG cat - 16 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

LSG sport hydro - 15 entered, 1 opening

Gas rigger - 10 entered, 2 openings (6 boat heats)

LSG open stock - 9 entered, 7 openings

Thunderboat - 4 entered, 2 openings

Crackerbox - 0 entries - NEED 4 by 9/1 or be cancelled

Open offshore - 16 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

Sport D hydro - 6 entered, 2 openings

RTR .18 hydro - 4 entered, 4 openings

Count is 254 actual boat entries received. Still several more in the mail. Will continue to accept entries based upon the above list of openings per class. Will not exceed the class size limit noted however.

Updated list as of today. Use post # 139 as the official boat count number. Post # 112 has the list of racers entered.

An increasing number of classes are now full or being very close to being closed. Final entry count off date is now 9/1. I have to lock them down to get the trophies ordered and to complete the heat sheets. And we are well above the 200 limit.

John,

You have two line items identified as "Sport D, and Sport D Hydro" . Are these entries for Sportsman 40 Hydro(Sport 40 Hydro), or is there a new class I don't know about??

"Para 3 just below D Tunnel :Sport D - 3 entered, 5 openings - NEED 1 more by 9/1 or be cancelled

Para 5, just below 1/8th Scale: Sport D hydro - 6 entered, 2 openings"

CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

John,You have two line items identified as "Sport D, and Sport D Hydro" . Are these entries for Sportsman 40 Hydro(Sport 40 Hydro), or is there a new class I don't know about??

"Para 3 just below D Tunnel :Sport D - 3 entered, 5 openings - NEED 1 more by 9/1 or be cancelled

Para 5, just below 1/8th Scale: Sport D hydro - 6 entered, 2 openings"

CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Bob,

It is fairly easy as I grouped each by hull type or group. Have the nitro monos, hydros tunnels gas and the others grouped together. The tunnels are in one group and the Sport D is the non-piped 40 tunnel class. The Sport D HYDRO is just that, the Sport 40 hydro class.

John

" The tunnels are in one group and the Sport D is the non-piped 40 tunnel class. "

Looks like it will be as easy to Delete, since it's so well represented. Guess the lack of your classes being listed in the Rulebook was the issue. CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Back