ROCKET CITY 51st NAMBA Nationals 2023

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMM!!!
I won't have any vacation time left to go this year :(
Just a heads up, for those that want to stay at the "Rocket Campground". They only have 20-30 spots so you may want to see about getting a spot soon. Wife and I stayed there in June 2019, loved the place

Hey Mark, is there any specific days the Electrics will run? I plan on being there the whole week.... Just thought I would ask, I love the Electric CAT's.
Wally

This is what I get even with my VPN turned off:
An error occurred during a connection to app.eventconnect.io. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

Error code: PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Lohring Miller

Firefox, Edge, and Chrome get the same result. I bet it's my heavy duty anti virus that my work requires. However it worked for me to register. What changed?

Lohring Miller

The WEB browsers updated and that is the trouble spot I bet. They lock down so much and now we are left with a mess as bad as not having the lock in the first place! You MAY be able to change your browser security settings to allow the no certificate but I bet not...

The version of Chrome I just downloaded won't even allow me to access the NAMBA web site. Suddenly Firefox won't either. What's going on?

Lohring Miller

Request denied by WatchGuard HTTP Proxy.

Reason: Category 'Compromised Websites' denied by WebBlocker policy 'Default'.

Please contact your administrator for assistance.

More Details:

Method: GET

Host: namba.com

Path: /content/default.asp

At least I can access the NAMBA web site in Firefox now. Chrome still gives the above message when I try to access the NAMBA web site. My version of Chrome is the latest: Version 117.0.5938.92 (Official Build) (64-bit). Don't update your browser. I think this all started happening with the latest updates. The model boat web sites aren't the only ones affected.

Lohring Miller

Latest posts

Back