Charleston Fall Nationals Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, Did you get my entry? Which hotel would you stay in? GTT

Sure did get it. We just hit the 100 boat entry mark today. There is a 200 limit with fill-ins as needed. Do not delay in entering for long.

Suggest the Holiday Inn Express as a real good choice. Hampton Inn also but generally is slightly higher.
John put my name down Joe Warren 40/60/90 Mono ch 85, F & Twin Hydro ch 61

I will forward the entry upon returning from vac.

Joe,

Can do for a pencil in for the moment until I get your entry. Thanks.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to this one. Got the E hydro running gooood!MG

Mark Hope to see You & Chad @ the race. Got my Race Entry mailed today. Iam working on a New 60 that is Not Ready Yet. I will help you guys pit in 60 hydro if needed. See you there....jw

We are now up to 109 boats entered with a 200 boat limit. If you plan on coming, strongly suggest that you get your entry mailed this coming week, or sooner. Only way to ensure that you join in the party.

We are now up to 109 boats entered with a 200 boat limit. If you plan on coming, strongly suggest that you get your entry mailed this coming week, or sooner. Only way to ensure that you join in the party.
No Sport 20??

Not this year as it has not been a D13 class before. We have 26 classes being offered for this race already. Each year we adjust classes to what is being run around us.

No Sport 20??

Not this year as it has not been a D13 class before. We have 26 classes being offered for this race already. Each year we adjust classes to what is being run around us.

Thats fine. Just checking. Makes things easier for me :)

John,

Our entries were mailed yesterday.

Jose Ortiz

Twin Hydro

F Hydro

F Mono

Javi Ortiz

LSG Mono

20 Mono

JOSE ORTIZ

IMPBA 11755

Yes, Harvey is already entered. Hopefully he will have his new Miss Bud ready. Harvey post some pictures of the progress.

Updated as of 9/12 for the list of racers entered for the race:

Randy Corbin

John Knight

Don Ferrette

Harvey Lieberman

John Finch

James Beasley

Blaise Recca

Chris Wittrig

Jimmy Johnson

Anthony Black

Alex Black

Josh Black

Don Gilbert

Trey Gilbert

Russell Corbin

Eddie Corbin

Dustin Corbin

Ritchie Corbin

Al Naumann

Rick Glover

Deryl Nesbitt

Joe Tumbleston

James Howard

Jim Skelton

Fred Lumb Jr

Marty Davis

Mark Ward

Doc Gary Turner

Fred Lumb Sr

Steve Sutton

Brian Callahan

Mark Poole

Scott Norris

Gavin Hirt

Ed Knudsen

Barbara Knudsen

Jose Ortiz

Javi Ortiz

Norm Doerr

Joe Warren

Gene Mongar

Sheila Cardoso

Tommy Cardoso

Mark Bullard

Buddy Lowe

Dick Loeb

Audra Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Mic Halbrehder

John Otto

Mark Grannis

Chad Grannis

Will Gallagher

Brian Watts

Steve Hearl

Rod Hendricks

Doug Carter

David Spitzer

Steve Speas

Jeni Johnson

Chuck Simmons

Ralph Almirola

Mike Hemric

Chris Gierisch

Ray Sametz

Scott Littler

Rick Bellinger

Tim White

Barry Petrowski

Don McGurn

Johnnie Yandel

Graham Lathan

Scott King

Tony Atwell

Mitch atwell Sr

Mitch Atwell Jr

Chuck Gardiner

Tim Jones

Luis Sanchez

Sergio Perez

Ross Medina

Kerri Carter

Raul Rodriguez

Curtiss Samuel

Nub Kopisca

Scoobey Meltcher

Tracy Dolphin

If anyone has sent in their entry to me and is not listed among those listed above, contact me at my e mail address of [email protected]

With this list, the entry boat total is 291.

Refer to post #139 for the up to date boat list by class.

Update on the list of racers entered (or tentatively - in the mail) for the race:
Randy Corbin

John Knight

Don Ferrette

Harvey Lieberman

John Finch

James Beasley

Blaise Recca

Chris Wittrig

Jimmy Johnson

Anthony Black

Alex Black

Josh Black

Don Gilbert

Trey Gilbert

Russell Corbin

Eddie Corbin

Dustin Corbin

Al Naumann

Rick Glover

Ritchie Corbin

Deryl Nesbitt

Joe Tumbleston

James Howard

Jim Skelton

Fred Lumb Jr

Marty Davis

Mark Ward

Doc Gary Turner

Fred Lumb Sr

Steve Sutton

Brian Callahan

Mark Poole

Chuck Simmons (tentative)

Joe Warren (tentative)

Jose Ortiz (tentative)

Javi Ortiz (tentative)

Mark Grannis (tentative)

Chad Grannis (tentative)

If anyone has sent in their entry to me and is not listed among those listed above, contact me at my e mail address of [email protected] When the entry has been received by mail and with payment, the tentative marker will be removed.

With this list, including the tentative ones, it brings the boat total to over 120 boats towards the 200 boat limit. If you plan on coming, do not delay in getting your entry in very soon.

John, Ralph Almirola Should contact you tonite or early tomorrow. We will be there.

Update on the list of racers entered (or tentatively - in the mail) for the race:
Randy Corbin

John Knight

Don Ferrette

Harvey Lieberman

John Finch

James Beasley

Blaise Recca

Chris Wittrig

Jimmy Johnson

Anthony Black

Alex Black

Josh Black

Don Gilbert

Trey Gilbert

Russell Corbin

Eddie Corbin

Dustin Corbin

Al Naumann

Rick Glover

Ritchie Corbin

Deryl Nesbitt

Joe Tumbleston

James Howard

Jim Skelton

Fred Lumb Jr

Marty Davis

Mark Ward

Doc Gary Turner

Fred Lumb Sr

Steve Sutton

Brian Callahan

Mark Poole

Chuck Simmons (tentative)

Joe Warren (tentative)

Jose Ortiz (tentative)

Javi Ortiz (tentative)

Mark Grannis (tentative)

Chad Grannis (tentative)

If anyone has sent in their entry to me and is not listed among those listed above, contact me at my e mail address of [email protected] When the entry has been received by mail and with payment, the tentative marker will be removed.

With this list, including the tentative ones, it brings the boat total to over 120 boats towards the 200 boat limit. If you plan on coming, do not delay in getting your entry in very soon.

John, Ralph Almirola Should contact you tonite or early tomorrow. We will be there.
Barbs and my entries went in the mail Monday. "B" and "C" mono.

Looking forward to the race.

Ed

Post # 112 is being updated frequently for the racers that have entered the race. Please refer to it for the latest list. Will provide shortly the list of entries by class.

The boat count is 137 towards the 200 boat limit for the race. I am sure it will be a sellout within a month.

Post # 112 is being updated frequently for the racers that have entered the race. Please refer to it for the latest list. Will provide shortly the list of entries by class.
The boat count is 137 towards the 200 boat limit for the race. I am sure it will be a sellout within a month.
John you should have my entry by sat. it was in the mail on monday.jw

John you should have my entry by sat. it was in the mail on monday.jw

Joe,

It arrived today along with Jose & Javi Ortiz, and Gene Mongar entries. All good! Mark Bullard has mailed his too. Shaping up to be a real burner of a race. Nothing from Ralph yet however.

Boat count is now up to 169 entries. Slots are going fast!!

John

Sign me up.. Ellie and I will be coming.. I'll get entry in the mail tomorrow.

LSG Mono

LSG Cat

LSG Sport Hydro

Brian Watts

Rocket City Racing

John
Sign me up.. Ellie and I will be coming.. I'll get entry in the mail tomorrow.

LSG Mono

LSG Cat

LSG Sport Hydro

Brian Watts

Rocket City Racing

EXCELLENT!! Will put you on the list on post #112 as tentative pending the entry arrival. Added two more as well today and several yesterday. The twin nitro rigger, F hydro, F mono, B (20) tunnel, the gas cat, gas sport hydro and gas mono classes will be hotly contested.

Back