2022 Fall Nationals Race Opening for Entries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

The Charleston Model Boaters club is opening up the October 7-9 (3-day race) for entries. The race entry opening date will be Saturday, May 7th, at 7PM on RCRacingevents.com

PLEASE read all of the race info posted on the website before you enter. Paypal payment only.

A starting number of slots for each class has been created initially and will be monitored closely. Those class limits will be adjusted up or down depending on the interest so be patient. Classes initially filled may have a wait list created and will be done ONLY by e mail to [email protected]. Date and time received will establish the order and slots created and available for the future. The entries listed are for the CMB members and the CD team which have a different entry fee schedule from the other racers.

A new class has been added due to interest and request and is the LSG Scale class which I have been told is 1/6 Scale models.

Looking for a great Fall Nationals race that all have been accustomed to in the past.

John Knight
Race Registrar

Regrettably we will have to withdraw from the race due to hurricane cleanup responsibilities here in FL. We missed 4 critical days in the shop last week with our own evacuation and will now be helping further south with the recovery. Very sorry we can't make it .

Got it Tom and sorry but it is understandable.

Has anyone heard from or about Bill Britton? His racing website is not online and sure the hurricane is the reason. I have to get into the program to set up the race. Need to know when or if it will be back up. Any help?

i haven't talked to Bill but the situation here in Lee County is 90% without power and many voids in cell coverage as towers are down so the system that is working is overloaded. Calls drop all the time.
Mic

Latest posts

Back