Charleston Fall Nationals Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John

Add me to the list. My entry will be mailed Wed.

Rod Hendricks

20 hydro Ch 80

40 Hydro Ch 80

LSG Cat Ch 80

LSG Mono Ch 80

Open offshore Ch 80

JohnAdd me to the list. My entry will be mailed Wed.

Rod Hendricks

20 hydro Ch 80

40 Hydro Ch 80

LSG Cat Ch 80

LSG Mono Ch 80

Open offshore Ch 80

Fabulous. Make sure you put an alt freq with your entry as we are starting to get some freq conflicts in some classes.

Get it here quick as you can as we are now over 190 entries. This race will be a sellout before this week is out. Will fill in heats that are less than capacity and then close each class.

Last edited by a moderator:
John, Put me in open offshore on channel 85. I have already sent my entry. But Now, I see HOT ROD Hendrick is attending. I just wanted to mix it up a little...... way out there in Offshore. :blink: :blink: :lol:

John, Put me in open offshore on channel 85. I have already sent my entry. But Now, I see HOT ROD Hendrick is attending. I just wanted to mix it up a little...... way out there in Offshore. :blink: :blink: :lol:

OK, all done.

I Think Hendricks and Davis are both running offshore. :blink:

SPECIAL NOTICE

I just received 4 entries today with 17 boats entered so we have now exceeded the 200 boat limit. I know of a few more entries that are in the mail so will let it go for just a few more days to get them in. I will start locking down classes that have a full heat of boats, normally 8 in number. Some classes will run with 6 boat heats instead of the normal 8. Entries from then on will be taken only to fill up heats that are less than full capacity. Will let you know the class counts, which ones are open and closed, in a couple of days.

Post #112 (page 8) has the updated list of racers entered.

Thanks to all that have supported this race and have sold it out in just a few weeks, 2.5 months before the race even starts. It is a great testimony and speaks well of the need and desire for a Fall Nationals race!

John

Put me in for LSG Cat,LSG Mono , Open Offshore and Sport B Tunnel all on 2.4. Will Mail out on Friday.

See you at the pond

Mike

John
Put me in for LSG Cat,LSG Mono , Open Offshore and Sport B Tunnel all on 2.4. Will Mail out on Friday.

See you at the pond

Mike

I'll do what I can but you may miss out on several classes, especially the Sport B tunnel. It should be full by Friday. Should have sent it in earlier to be assured a place. Others have sent theirs in before you and they get priority.

John

See you at the pond

Mike

I'll do what I can but you may miss out on several classes, especially the Sport B tunnel. It should be full by Friday. Should have sent it in earlier to be assured a place. Others have sent theirs in before you and they get priority.

John, Is there a listing of the accepted racers posted somewhere yet? James Beasley

John

See you at the pond

Mike

John, Is there a listing of the accepted racers posted somewhere yet? James Beasley

Yes, refer to post #112 (page 8) and it has the updated list. I am updating it each day upon receipt of the entries by mail only (look at the race entry form for the terms - by mail ONLY). Those that post to pencil me in, is just that, on a seperate sheet pending receipt of the entry. Nothing goes on the final list until the entry comes in.

Shortly, in a new post, I will list the number of entries per class, how many slots are open for each one, and which classes are closed. From the way things look right now, I expect both of the B tunnel classes will be closed for all entries by tomorrow or Saturday. I have several entries that are on the way now so have to give it a few more days.

Shortly, in a new post, I will list the number of entries per class, how many slots are open for each one, and which classes are closed. From the way things look right now, I expect both of the B tunnel classes will be closed for all entries by tomorrow or Saturday. I have several entries that are on the way now so have to give it a few more days.
Looking forward to this list. :)

REPORT DATE OF 9/12

THE RACE IS NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES. We have greatly exceeded the initial entry boat limit and must cut off any further entries.

Final count by classes are as follows:

B (20) mono - 10 entered CLASS CLOSED

D (40) mono - 8 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

E (60) mono - 6 entered CLASS CLOSED

F (80+) mono - 10 entered CLASS CLOSED

B hydro - 11 entered CLASS CLOSED

D hydro - 14 entered CLASS CLOSED

E hydro - 13 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

F hydro - 13 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

TWIN rigger - 12 entered CLASS CLOSED

B tunnel - 16 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

Sport B - 16 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

D tunnel - 16 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

Sport D - CLASS CANCELLED

Open - 14 entered CLASS CLOSED

MOD-VP - 7 entered CLASS CLOSED

Gas tunl - 4 entered CLASS CLOSED

LSG mono - 16 entered CLASS CLOSED

LSG cat - 20 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

LSG sport hydro - 16 entered CLASS CLOSED

Gas rigger - 13 entered CLASS CLOSED

LSG open stock - 13 entered CLASS CLOSED

Thunderboat - 7 entered CLASS CLOSED

Crackerbox - CLASS CANCELLED

Open offshore - 16 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

1/8th Scale - 6 entered CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

Sport D hydro - 8 entered CLASS CLOSED

RTR .18 hydro - 6 entered CLASS CLOSED

Count is 291 actual boat entries received. Many thanks to all for making the Charleston Fall Nationals a huge success. Hopefully we will have a great race to talk about for a long time.

The entry count by class (4 boat minimum), and with the openings, are as follows:
B (20) mono - 7 entered, 1 opening

D (40) mono - 6 entered, 2 openings

E (60) mono - 3 entered, 5 openings - NEED 1 more or be cancelled

F (80+) mono - 10 entered, 6 openings

B hydro - 10 entered, 6 openings

D hydro - 8 entered, CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

E hydro - 10 entered, 6 openings

F hydro - 11 entered, 1 opening (6 boat heats with many nitro twins running)

TWIN rigger - 10 entered, 2 openings (6 boat heats)

B tunnel - 16 entered, CLASS FULL AND CLOSED

Sport B - 15 entered, 1 opening

D tunnel - 13 entered, 3 openings

Sport D - 3 entered, 5 openings - NEED 1 more or be cancelled

Open - 10 entered, 6 openings

MOD-VP - 7 entered, 1 opening

Gas tunl - 2 entered, 4 openings, NEED 2 more or be cancelled

LSG mono - 10 entered, 6 openings

LSG cat - 10 entered, 6 openings

LSG sport hydro - 12 entered, 6 openings

Gas rigger - 8 entered, 4 openings (6 boat heats if we can get more entries)

LSG open stock - 7 entered, 1 opening

Thunderboat - 2 entered, 4 openings - NEED 2 more or be cancelled

Crackerbox - 0 entries - NEED 4 or be cancelled

Open offshore - 13 entered, 3 openings

1/8th Scale - 5 entered, 1 opening

Sport D hydro - 4 entered, 4 openings

RTR .18 hydro - 2 entered, 6 openings - NEED 2 more or be cancelled

Count is 214 actual boat entries received. Still several more in the mail. Will continue to accept entries based upon the above list of openings per class. Will not exceed the class size limit noted however.
John,

I will send my entry today, Hopefully you will receive it while the classes are still available.

LSG Mono, LSG Cat, LSG Sport Hydro, Open Offshore

Don McGurn - Staunton VA

Back