Charleston Fall Nationals Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speas................QUIT while you are a head or I will tell a story on you!!! :p :p :p :D :D

"I started traveling to R/C boat Races to meet & compete against some of the best in the country. Names of John/Andy Brown, Marty Davis, Craig Harris,Jerry Crowther,Lenny Blake, Ralph Almirola,Stu/John barr, Bill Mcgraw, Stan Simpson, These are the people that Boaters wanted to measure their own boats against. Today many of these boaters are missing from todays Nats Events. You got to bring in the Top level of Competition to make the others want to come. If not.. there is No measuring device! Good Luck with the nats! You can DO IT! smile.gif jw"
:( he left me out :p and i got a BIG PISTON TOO!
Speas I havent got to the east coast yet.. Hopefully it will happen later this year. Several Good boaters on the east coast, I have always wanted to race ole man Finch. You going to need a Big Piston that will turn some R`s...... :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

hope you can make it out this way,joe question, what is the best deals for the motels there? and did you guys get a group rate for us?

hope you can make it out this way,joe question, what is the best deals for the motels there? and did you guys get a group rate for us?

We listed the motels that are the closest to the lake and are within 1 mile of each other. As many of us have different preferences we did not select a specific motel for the race. Many motels want a commitment on room numbers to be set aside and we cannot give that at the moment. That is the biggest hurdle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya'll do yourselfs a favor and keep going past the Motel 6 . Trust me ..........

We just recently came back from there . We stayed down the street at the Best Western . Much better . nice pool , easy drive to downtown and pond .

We just recently came back from there . We stayed down the street at the Best Western . Much better . nice pool , easy drive to downtown and pond .
Thanks for the info. I noticed that it was not listed, (Motel 6), on any of the discount travel sites, and it was half the cost of anything in the same neighborhood on the corp. site.

Norm Doerr

Boy I can't wait to see everyone at the South Carolina US Open Low Country Lowdown No Crying Let’s Race Spend Race Spend More Fall National Championships at Charleston R/C Boat Race Invitational. :D
Sorry just couldn't bring myself to put in the no nitro part. :p

Seriously I'm sure it'll be fun & a great race no matter what. B)
Now didn't I just say we need to leave Invitational out of this? :angry: But NO...here comes just the person you would expect flapping his 10-fingered trap (well maybe two-fingered trap as he may not know how to type) looking to stir up the pot! :huh: Way to be Don, way to be! :lol:

I just want to know how your gonna get all that on one tee shirt Don ?? :p ;) or does the drivers have half of it and the pit man have the other half on their tee shirts??

Andy

Andy

About the T shirts. I am working on one now . I will post picture as soon as I get it printed. We can print anything pictures or slogans on t shirts. jeni

Boy I can't wait to see everyone at the South Carolina US Open Low Country Lowdown No Crying Let’s Race Spend Race Spend More Fall National Championships at Charleston R/C Boat Race Invitational. :D

Now didn't I just say we need to leave Invitational out of this? :angry: But NO...here comes just the person you would expect flapping his 10-fingered trap (well maybe two-fingered trap as he may not know how to type) looking to stir up the pot! :huh: Way to be Don, way to be! :lol:

I just want to know how your gonna get all that on one tee shirt Don ?? :p ;) or does the drivers have half of it and the pit man have the other half on their tee shirts??

Andy

Andy
About the T shirts. I am working on one now . I will post picture as soon as I get it printed. We can print anything pictures or slogans on t shirts. jeni

Andy

count me in for two med's :p Or will they be large only with all that text ??? ;)

Andy

Med is just fine. I am working on it now. I can fit it all on one. Hope to get a picture up in next hour or so.. jeni

Andy

Andy

count me in for two med's :p Or will they be large only with all that text ??? ;)

Andy

Hey Don

Your shirt is ready. Just need address and size you need. pocket or no pocket? I will post picture as soon as I figure out how. They turned out great. The entire saying fit on back along with a flame. jeni

Med is just fine. I am working on it now. I can fit it all on one. Hope to get a picture up in next hour or so.. jeni
Andy

Andy

Andy

John, Did you get my entry? Which hotel would you stay in? GTT

Sure did get it. We just hit the 100 boat entry mark today. There is a 200 limit with fill-ins as needed. Do not delay in entering for long.

Suggest the Holiday Inn Express as a real good choice. Hampton Inn also but generally is slightly higher.

This is great!!!
Thanks for putting up picture.. I think your "name of race" was to funny. Anyone who is interested in getting a shirt please contact me here or at [email protected]. They are heavy weight shirts with or without pocket. I can put name on front if you want. Cost $15.00 plus shipping ( usually under $5.00) . thanks again Don. Jeni

Hey Jen I spoke with Mitch the other day and he is still waiting on his shirt he won in the Atlanta raffle. Any idea when he will be getting it if it looks good I might order one also ;)

Hey Jen I spoke with Mitch the other day and he is still waiting on his shirt he won in the Atlanta raffle. Any idea when he will be getting it if it looks good I might order one also ;)
I will check with my sister tonight, the race shirts were on back order. I am going to sent him the t shirt this week. jeni

John, Did you get my entry? Which hotel would you stay in? GTT

Sure did get it. We just hit the 100 boat entry mark today. There is a 200 limit with fill-ins as needed. Do not delay in entering for long.

Suggest the Holiday Inn Express as a real good choice. Hampton Inn also but generally is slightly higher.
John put my name down Joe Warren 40/60/90 Mono ch 85, F & Twin Hydro ch 61

I will forward the entry upon returning from vac.

Latest posts

Back