Charleston Fall Nationals Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to get excited about the race. ONLY 3 weeks away!!!!!!!! Been a long time since I've seen a lot of the guys. Looking forward to it!!!!!

Hi John,

Are ya going to bring Dick with you?
Mr. Tyndall may be riding down with us, he needs to clear it with the big boss first. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting to get excited about the race. ONLY 3 weeks away!!!!!!!! Been a long time since I've seen a lot of the guys. Looking forward to it!!!!!

Hi John,

He will probably ride down with Don F. on Thursday. I won't get in until Friday afternoon. I made the hotel reservation 5 minutes ago. My brother in law and the gorilla are riding with me. We couldn't afford to go down on Thursday. See yawl Friday!!!!

Hi John,

He will probably ride down with Don F. on Thursday. I won't get in until Friday afternoon. I made the hotel reservation 5 minutes ago. My brother in law and the gorilla are riding with me. We couldn't afford to go down on Thursday. See yawl Friday!!!!
The GO-rilla :lol: :lol: Brought back memories of Flip Wilson. :D :D

Hi John,

Thought I would come down and lend the guys a hand (only have one good one now, you know ). Don said I could ride down with him, Ray and McGurn but that I had to pit for Ray and throw his boats in the water left-handed (my good one)............ Should be fun!

Dick Tyndall

Hi John,

Thought I would come down and lend the guys a hand (only have one good one now, you know ). Don said I could ride down with him, Ray and McGurn but that I had to pit for Ray and throw his boats in the water left-handed (my good one)............ Should be fun!

Dick Tyndall
Great, it will be good to see you. We will make sure that you don't get in any boats to ride in and test turn fins.

James,

Adding stumble blocks in the tunnels of the Mod-VP will do little or nothing except block the airflow. I made an update to the left (port) sponson that decreases the chances of the boat dipping and sucking down that sponson in the turns. Stumble blocks are legal as long as they don't hang down so far that they end up being "constant" ride surfaces, just like on tunnels.

Don't forget the red Mod-VP is still around. It was just as fast as the pink one when the engines were equal.

I am back online now after settling in to the new place. Back working on orders one of which I will have at the race. New Mod-VP will not debut until Tunnel Champs. That means I will have time to tweek it. BUWAHAHA!!

James,
Adding stumble blocks in the tunnels of the Mod-VP will do little or nothing except block the airflow. I made an update to the left (port) sponson that decreases the chances of the boat dipping and sucking down that sponson in the turns. Stumble blocks are legal as long as they don't hang down so far that they end up being "constant" ride surfaces, just like on tunnels.

Don't forget the red Mod-VP is still around. It was just as fast as the pink one when the engines were equal.

I am back online now after settling in to the new place. Back working on orders one of which I will have at the race. New Mod-VP will not debut until Tunnel Champs. That means I will have time to tweek it. BUWAHAHA!!

Thanks!!

Alright Boys, Its about time to Grease the shafts & Load up the BBQ Grill & Head to the East coast to do some racing with the Charleston Club. :) .....Those that second guess it? You will be hiding in the weeds watching........ :eek: End of the year.... it will be time to Turn & Burn on #1.......... :lol: :lol: .... Lets Get it On....

Alright Boys, Its about time to Grease the shafts & Load up the BBQ Grill & Head to the East coast to do some racing with the Charleston Club. :) .....Those that second guess it? You will be hiding in the weeds watching........ :eek: End of the year.... it will be time to Turn & Burn on #1.......... :lol: :lol: .... Lets Get it On....
This YANKEE boy is coming, too Turn and Burn with the Big Dogs. :blink: :blink: Will be disguised as Col. Sanders to blend in. :p :p

weathers not looking good as its been lately for the big charleston

fall nationals. everyone get themselves a gallon size freezer bag.

don't need no radios going wild over a little rain.

mark

It is what I see for this weekend

Copyright 2008 Accu-Weather, Inc.

Today

Partly Sunny w/T-Storms

82º/63º Tuesday

Partly Sunny

81º/63º Wednesday

Mostly Cloudy

79º/66º Thursday

Hazy Sunshine

78º/64º Friday

Mostly Cloudy

83º/64º

Saturday

Partly Sunny

87º/65º Sunday

Mostly Cloudy

85º/66º

Last edited by a moderator:
It is what I see for this weekend

Copyright 2008 Accu-Weather, Inc.

Today

Partly Sunny w/T-Storms

82º/63º Tuesday

Partly Sunny

81º/63º Wednesday

Mostly Cloudy

79º/66º Thursday

Hazy Sunshine

78º/64º Friday

Mostly Cloudy

83º/64º

Saturday

Partly Sunny

87º/65º Sunday

Mostly Cloudy

85º/66º
Thank You Dr. Fairyweather

Your right,,,,by the way isn't Mike and your annivesary coming up soon oh my bad thats in April.. I checked calender.

Anybody gonna have some extra MC-9 plugs at the race????? B) B)

We will have Technology Hobbies, RocketCity Racing, Full Throttle Racing/Speedmaster and Seismic Racing that will be at the race. Hopefully they will have stocks on hand for sale.

Local weather shows showers on Thurs with the front coming through. Remainder of the weekend they call for being good. Coming from the weather people, not me!

BTW, was running around town all today doing errands for the race. Must have passed > 40 gas stations and NONE had any lines at all, many with no one gassing up. Prices have dropped more with best one being $3.45/gal.

Latest posts

Back