Charleston Fall Nationals Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody gonna have some extra MC-9 plugs at the race????? B) B)

We will have Technology Hobbies, RocketCity Racing, Full Throttle Racing/Speedmaster and Seismic Racing that will be at the race. Hopefully they will have stocks on hand for sale.

Local weather shows showers on Thurs with the front coming through. Remainder of the weekend they call for being good. Coming from the weather people, not me!

BTW, was running around town all today doing errands for the race. Must have passed > 40 gas stations and NONE had any lines at all, many with no one gassing up. Prices have dropped more with best one being $3.45/gal.
gas in Georgetown is $2.97 today....

We will have Technology Hobbies, RocketCity Racing, Full Throttle Racing/Speedmaster and Seismic Racing that will be at the race. Hopefully they will have stocks on hand for sale.

Local weather shows showers on Thurs with the front coming through. Remainder of the weekend they call for being good. Coming from the weather people, not me!

BTW, was running around town all today doing errands for the race. Must have passed > 40 gas stations and NONE had any lines at all, many with no one gassing up. Prices have dropped more with best one being $3.45/gal.
$2.97 ??? Surely you hit the 2 instead of the 3.

$2.97 ??? Surely you hit the 2 instead of the 3.

Nope ,That is the correct price. Filled up yesterday at that price..

$ 2.97 at two stations on High Market street by Dery's house.

Well, the trailer is loaded, RV is packed, full of gas.

Now all I have to do is make it through the work day tomorrow, and we will be north bound, enroute Charleston, Should arrive sometime midday Thursday

Tommy C, Gene M, And John Otto, Chris is mixing the Voodoo Juice as I type, will be chillin for the ride north

Time to wash the dogs, see everyone in a couple a days

Rick

8 Boats & 2 Twins RTR. Loaded & Locked..... Lets ROLL......... Gone Racing !!! jw

Last edited by a moderator:
My two boats and a Twin for two classes and Doc's seven boat's are ready. The truck and trailer are ready. Pickup Doc about 4:30 tomorrow afternoon and we will be on the way.

john, is there an address for the lake area itself?my wife and kids are coming later to the

lake using g.p.s. just makes it easier.

mark

BOOGITY!! BOOGITY!! BOOGITY!!! It's time to ROCK & ROLL!! B)

Looking forward to seeing all my good buddies again! :)

Mark- seven boats for Doc? You're gonna be one worn out puppy! :wacko:

I was told this morning that a stop at a little joint called the Jolly Roger should be on the "guy's to do list", anyone got details? :p

Weather looks like a mixed bag, this is fresh off the NOAA site-

Thursday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then showers and thunderstorms likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 79. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind at 5 mph becoming northeast. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Friday: Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 80. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Friday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 80.

john, is there an address for the lake area itself?my wife and kids are coming later to the lake using g.p.s. just makes it easier.

mark

What I posted on page 2 of the flyer for the Mapquest directions:

1673 Fern Hill Rd

John's Island, SC 29455

Follow that and you shall not get lost.

Thanks Don for the weather input. Looks like we'll all need those transmitter baggies and poncho's.

Loading tonight - heading for Charleston after work tomorrow.

Looking forward to see all of you again.

Ed

Thanks Don for the weather input. Looks like we'll all need those transmitter baggies and poncho's.Loading tonight - heading for Charleston after work tomorrow.

Ed
No problem Ed. I still want to know about this place called the Jolly Roger though.............. :p

Thanks Don for the weather input. Looks like we'll all need those transmitter baggies and poncho's.Loading tonight - heading for Charleston after work tomorrow.

Ed
No problem Ed. I still want to know about this place called the Jolly Roger though.............. :p

Not a clue. Will have to find out from a true local and not a transplant (from VA) like me.

BTW, there is a covered area for the radio impound on the backside of the CD/drivers stand.

SOOOOOOOO, we can drive from the covered area and won't need baggies and ponchos now thats cool

Weather looks like a mixed bag, this is fresh off the NOAA site-
The forecast for this weekend looks remarkably similar to the forecast for Hagerstown two weeks ago. John, is the climate controlled drivers building finished yet? :D

Latest posts

Back