Carolina Showdown / PTPT North Carolina

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaise Recca

The entries are starting to come in. It seems as soon as the Atlanta Spring Nats are done the racers get ready for the next round. The Carolina Showdown is a great time in the country with a fun bunch of guys. Don't miss this one!

Here is an update on entries as of 5/12/2010

20 Hydro:

Mike Byer

Frank Seacrest

Robin Stebbins 69/84

Tim Jones 82

Terry Munn

John Knight 81/67

40 Hydro:

Frank Seacrest

John Knight 67/81

Doug Carter 78

60 Hydro:

Frank Seacrest

Doug Carter

John Knight 81/67

20 Mono:

Dick Tyndall 70/71

James Beasley 80/85

Dick Loeb 84

John Knight 81/67

Open Nitro Mono

Tim Jones 82

Charles Jones 80/73

Stock Tunnel:

Robin Stebbins 69/84

Deryl Nesbitt 2.4

Jeni Johnson 2.4

Dick Loeb 84

James Beasley 80/75

B Tunnel:

Ernest Carter 78

Robin Stebbins 69/84

John Knight 67/81

Deryl Nesbitt 2.4

Dick Loeb 84

James Beasley 80/75

40 Tunnel:

Mike Byer

Deryl Nesbitt 2.4

Dick Loeb 84

James Beasley 80/75

Open Tunnel

Deryl Nesbitt 2.4

Jeni Johnson 2.4

James Beasley 80/75

Doug Carter

Sport 40:

Dick Tyndall 83/84

Tim Jones 82

Dick Loeb 84

James Beasley 80/75

Charles Jones 78/73

Open Offshore:

Jerry Yarn 2.4

J.R. Ward 2.4

Don McGurn

Charles Rakes 77/86

Doug Carter

Blaise Recca 2.4

Mike Toney 2.4

LSG Mono:

Jerry Yarn 2.4

J.R. Ward 2.4

Mike Hemric

Don McGurn

Ray Hotchkin 80/90

Charles Rakes 77/86

LSG Cat:

Jerry Yarn 2.4

J.R. Ward 2.4

Mike Hemric

Don McGurn

Blaise Recca 2.4

Ray Hotchkin 80/90

Terry Munn

Mike Toney 70/86

LSG Sport Hydro:

Blaise Recca 2.4

Justin Wray 2.4

Don McGurn

Ray Hotchkin 80/90

Terry Munn

Jim Skelton 78/76

Charles Rakes 77/86

Jerry Yarn 2.4

LSG Stock:

J.R. Ward 2.4

Blaise Recca 2.4

Ray Hotchkin 80/90

Jim Skelton 78/76

Open Cat:

J.R. Ward 2.4

Ray Hotchkin 80/90

Terry Munn

Blaise Recca 2.4

Thunder Boat:

Ray Hotchkin 80/90

Nancy Butner 65/66

Jim Skelton 78/76

LSG Hydro:

Mike Byer

Blaise Recca 2.4

Justin Wray 2.4

RTR:

Karri Carter 2.4

Nicoholis Carter 74

Mackenzie Carter 82

Nancy Butner 1/2

Debbie Farrow 2.4

Jeni Johnson 2.4

Dick Loeb 84

Carol Loeb 68

Charles Jones 78/73

Carter Tanney 64

Novice

Carol Loeb 68

Nicholas Carter 74

Carter Tanney 64

Mackenzie Carter 82

Debbie Farrow 82

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still plan on coming but have not sent your entry in yet, please post so we can get an idea of our catering needs.

Thank you, Blaise

open Cat does that mean if i have a cat even if its a twin gas cat can i run that class just currious i wont be there but just wanna be informed you know

Blaise,

My entry will be in the mail very soon. I have the tunnel championships I have to finish this weekend first. Will enter 20 hydro, 40 hydro, 60 hydro & B tunnel.

John

Well once again I have to miss this race. :( Got a big build out project at work and most of the HVAC, fire/life safety and automation controls tie ins will happen that week/weekend. Unfortunately I'm the guy who has to see that it all comes together and works since I have to live with it when it's done. :huh: The tenant just signed a ten year lease and they need to be kept happy........

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad news for me!! Due to circumstances beyond my control (WORK SUCKS!), it looks like me and John are going to be a scratch for the showdown.
sad.gif
Will try to make it next year. See you D12 guys in Queenstown next month.

Mike Chirillo

I will be racing in the following classes:

B MONO

B TUNNEL

B STOCK TUNNEL

D TUNNEL

OPEN TUNNEL (GAS OB hopefully)

SPORT 40 HYDRO

CHANNEL 80 - ALT CH 75

Will get the entry in the mail this week.

JAMES BEASLEY

Blaise,

If 40 hydro class does not run, I'll dust off my son's 20 Seaducer mono and run it so it will make the class for Dickie and James. Same channels, 67/81. That boat has not run in 3/4 years. I hope it will! Weather forecast does not look good so far, hope that changes.

John

Blaise,

If 40 hydro class does not run, I'll dust off my son's 20 Seaducer mono and run it so it will make the class for Dickie and James. Same channels, 67/81. That boat has not run in 3/4 years. I hope it will! Weather forecast does not look good so far, hope that changes.

John
Knock the dust off of the B mono and bring it, John! Mine sat on the shelf for 6 years before I got it back out last year. Let race like we did in the old days.............. it use to be the biggest class at most of the races.

Dick Tyndall

I am testing Ryan's 20 mono out today along with several other boats. I expect it will run fine so it should be ready to run for the weekend.

Blaise,

John
Knock the dust off of the B mono and bring it, John! Mine sat on the shelf for 6 years before I got it back out last year. Let race like we did in the old days.............. it use to be the biggest class at most of the races.

Dick Tyndall
Dick and John, My Wildthing is running nicely, I look forward to hogging lane 1 against you guys! It is a really fun class. James

Back