2010 Fall Nationals Final Race Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A BIG Thank You to all the CMB members, Mr. Premo, retrieve boat operators, Ms. Jeni and MeTime, and all the racers for a great event. This race is one to put on your calendar. A great way to end the racing season for me!

Rick Doane
Barry petroski and I want to echo Rick's comments.It's a long ride back to Knoxville,but we had a great time reliving the weekend during the drive.

Harvey Liberman

A BIG thanks goes out to the CMB for all the hours of tireless effort to put on this show.

Jeni, you took on a monumental task, dealing with your health AND taking on race coordinator duties. You're #1 with me.. ;)

Randy Corbin - Great job up in the tower, come a long way in a short time as CD. Hope to work with you for many years to come.

Matt and Chris - The best boat catchers in the country, you made my job easy. We NEVER could've done it without you.

To the Racers - We try as much as possible to provide good racing, and you are the reason we put the time in to make the show as entertaining as we can. Hope all had a good time, and look forward to next years event.

Anthony Black and the entire CMB club have made the FallNats the PREMIER R/C race it deserves to be known as.

Best People, Best Racing, Best Parties by far.

Don't miss 2011. You will be missing a fun time.

Randy

this was one of the best run events i have ever attended. the only other event that comes close are the tunnel champs, same club, go figure........

dick, can't believe you're retiring ol' yaller. that boat has served you well, & deserves a place of honor. look foward to an even faster b mono out of you next season B) .

olly, it was a pleasure to meet you & steve ball. a great group to spend a weekend of racing next to. look foward to seeing you next fall.

to all the cmb club members, cd's & jeni, THANX for an exceptionaly well run & organized event. i expected no less from the club that puts on the WTC. after attending 4 tunnel champs, i was looking foward to this race, as i knew what to expect from you guys! i'll be back.

tim, way to go!! 2 runoffs & you won both, maybe our runoff in b hydro taught you something :rolleyes: :lol: . just wish my ob rigger had been more consistent, as i held you off in our duel........ good racing & congrats on your sucess, see ya next season here in d-12.

to all my old friends & the new ones i made, thanx for making this weekend a great way to end a season!!! see ya'll next year, same time, same station.

Yes Robin running with you has taught me alot.WATCH OUT FOR THE ENTRANCE BOUY :lol:

Dick has been running that Twin Craft for a long time. Maybe I will retire mine as well, NOT!!

John Finch Designed a great boat.I love my 20 yr old Twin Craft since it it has 2 back to back Fall National wins, among others.I will fix all the scrapes and scratches and let Deb run it for a while. B)

Robin the race was awesome and the efforts of CMB,METIME AND JJ really made it so much fun.

When I was running in the early 90's you couldn't find a woman. I think we are blessed to have the best involved in every aspect.It really makes for some creative and well thought out Fun. :)

Tim

this was one of the best run events i have ever attended. the only other event that comes close are the tunnel champs, same club, go figure........

dick, can't believe you're retiring ol' yaller. that boat has served you well, & deserves a place of honor. look foward to an even faster b mono out of you next season B) .

olly, it was a pleasure to meet you & steve ball. a great group to spend a weekend of racing next to. look foward to seeing you next fall.

to all the cmb club members, cd's & jeni, THANX for an exceptionaly well run & organized event. i expected no less from the club that puts on the WTC. after attending 4 tunnel champs, i was looking foward to this race, as i knew what to expect from you guys! i'll be back.

tim, way to go!! 2 runoffs & you won both, maybe our runoff in b hydro taught you something :rolleyes: :lol: . just wish my ob rigger had been more consistent, as i held you off in our duel........ good racing & congrats on your sucess, see ya next season here in d-12.

to all my old friends & the new ones i made, thanx for making this weekend a great way to end a season!!! see ya'll next year, same time, same station.

Latest posts

Back