Carolina Showdown 2008 results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone for attending. Hope you had a good time. I'll post the results in this thread and on our web site a bit later. First, I need to veg for a while while waiting for the rain to stop. Then I get to bring in all my wet stuff, put away my boats, and after than, post the results.
Results dry out yet. :lol: :lol:
Not sure, haven't been back in the shop since Sunday night. However, the keypad on my laptop is dry, so I updated the first post with the results. You going to the Delmarva race?

Thanks to everyone for attending. Hope you had a good time. I'll post the results in this thread and on our web site a bit later. First, I need to veg for a while while waiting for the rain to stop. Then I get to bring in all my wet stuff, put away my boats, and after than, post the results.
Not sure, haven't been back in the shop since Sunday night. However, the keypad on my laptop is dry, so I updated the first post with the results. You going to the Delmarva race?
That's a 10-4. Thanks B) B)

What classes do you plan to run?

D & E hydro, Sport 40. Maybe F hydro if they need boats. B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
D & E hydro, Sport 40. Maybe F hydro if they need boats. B) B)
Guess that means we'll be racing each other. I'm definitely entering Sport 40, D, and F. Still trying to decide what other classes.

Back