B Tunnels heating up in IMPBA District 14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Schindler

A couple weeks ago there were 10 B Sport Tunnels at Madison with all three engine combinations showing. I dusted off the old VS-1 today and took the crown at Sellersburg. Now who wants to take it from me at the Wine Run in two weeks? I promise I'll go slow. There was some attrition today so we all have some work to do. Starrett needs to fab up a sponson, and Walker's boat needs some CA but you guys have 2 weeks to get it done. Alan needs to drill some holes and a couple guys might need to add lead? How about Wayne and Adam? Monika put hers on the shelf because no one wanted to play? Tune them up and let's get them to the Wine Run, Aug 2, Starlight, IN.

A couple weeks ago there were 10 B Sport Tunnels at Madison with all three engine combinations showing. I dusted off the old VS-1 today and took the crown at Sellersburg. Now who wants to take it from me at the Wine Run in two weeks? I promise I'll go slow. There was some attrition today so we all have some work to do. Starrett needs to fab up a sponson, and Walker's boat needs some CA but you guys have 2 weeks to get it done. Alan needs to drill some holes and a couple guys might need to add lead? How about Wayne and Adam? Monika put hers on the shelf because no one wanted to play? Tune them up and let's get them to the Wine Run, Aug 2, Starlight, IN.
And you had a great coach!

James Beasley replied: Excellent news on the class boat count. I can't wait to come start running with you guys in IN. This race is too soon for me, will still be moving and getting stuff sorted out. See ya down the raod for sure. James

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff I thought you ALLWAYS have the CROWN
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back