World Outboard Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no doubt Greg. You guys have a great group of tunnel boaters there for sure. Hopefully one day, I can make it happen!... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear the "King" is making the trip up the highway... Too bad Murray sorry Murph can't make it.

We need to track down morty one of these days... Blow some dust of his boats!

And where is Moyle? Thought he would have chipped in on this thread.

He has been getting some good runs on the board lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to join you guys but can't swing this one. Haven't gotten any boats wet since the Battle of the Borders... starting to get the itch. Need the weather to warm up first!

Can't wait, the excitement is fever pitch up here, back page on all the Sydney papers, this is MASSIVE Can't wait to get them wet haha

Rained all day, but still had a great time!

Thanks to everyone who came to play with the tunnels. We should do it again sometime next year!

A outboard Sport

1. Brad S

2. Tim D

3. Greg M

EA Tunnel

1. Kris F

2. Greg M

3. Tim D

A outboard (Mod)

1.Gino R + Kris F (800)

3-6. Wayne J, James K, Bryan R, Brad S (525)

B outboard

1. Brad S

2. Louise F

3. Kris F

What a blast.

Thank you to the MBCofNSW members for hosting WOC, great event without a doubt. Congratulations to all the winners and place getters.

Can't wait to do it all again next year.

Very close and exciting racing in all classes.

Awsome event, some good racing! Time to get ready for next year ;)

Technically I won A OB cause Gino was running the same setup as me and it was the first time on the water.

Great company and venue, thanks to all that helped make this happen at such short notice. Best outboard racing venue in the WORLD!

Would have been cheaper hahhahaha

Probably woukdnt have had many competitors though man....us Mexicans cleaned up!

Latest posts

Back