World Outboard Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Showers forecast and 16-22 degrees C. Lets see how much that changes over the course of the week.

after some carnage Yesterday with engines, i think we are ready to make the trip and kick some ass!

Looks like we scared the internationals away...typical of them to not want to prove themselves as REAL World Outboard Champs!
I told my mechanic to push it hard as we take these world outboard champs very seriously here in Aus.

I see he pushed it a little hard. No problem we will still be there.

Thanks to my mechanic boat builder. I love just to turn up and drive.

35 plus bearing failure.jpg

Paul, I hear your mechanic loves driving other peoples boats and handing over the bills when stuff breaks :D

At least we found out why it wasn't making any PONIES!!! BLOODY BONE STOCK!!!!! we can't have that! OZSPEC to the rescue!

COME ON, is NO ONE else as excited as I am about these WORLD OUTBOARD CHAMPS!!!????

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Kris and I both had engine failures Sunday, all my stuff is with him. I bolted the K&B on that day

Geeez Greg

Pretty nasty looking stuff there boys. Looking forward to the weekend. Anyone heard from Murph or Gino?? Wonder what those two knuckle heads are up to?

Geeez Greg

Pretty nasty looking stuff there boys. Looking forward to the weekend. Anyone heard from Murph or Gino?? Wonder what those two knuckle heads are up to?
This "knuckle head" will be there!

Knuckle head 2 - Murph, unfortunately has prior committments he can't get out of, but will be there later in the day....no running boats for him though!

Looking forward to it!

Let's hope the bad weather forecast is wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a "possible" shower, but 10 - 20 mm, and 23 degrees. Anything with boats beats 40 kmh winds and 13 degrees which is what we've had here lately.

Looking forward to running all my tunnels. It's nice not to have to choose between stock and mod 3.5 :)

Only a "possible" shower, but 10 - 20 mm, and 23 degrees. Anything with boats beats 40 kmh winds and 13 degrees which is what we've had here lately.

Looking forward to running all my tunnels. It's nice not to have to choose between stock and mod 3.5 :)
BRING IT ON BITCHES!!!!

Back