• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

any interest in a coyote daytona 67+

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joseph puglia

coyote daytona signiture series, original don pinkert very rare,sighned by don as of 93 fibreglass tub,has had light repairs to turn fin sponson, in excellent condition otherwise. comes with everything except motor, including custom tank and hopper tank, last motor in boat is a mac 84. is currently running just wondering if there is any interest out there?

PICS PRICE AND CHANGES ADDED

Last edited by a moderator:
coyote daytona signiture series, original don pinkert very rare,sighned by don as of 93 fibreglass tub,has had light repairs to turn fin sponson, in excellent condition otherwise. comes with everything except motor, including custom tank and hopper tank, last motor in boat is a mac 84. is currently running just wondering if there is any interest out there?
You've got mail.

Does it look like this one?

Brian

Does it look like this one?

Brian
Price and pics please [email protected]

Dog how many times do you have to be told what you have is not a coyote daytona???????

tha pic that 'what up dog' shows is not it(I have one)

what does a person look for in a original ? label? signature?

just asking ,because i have a friend,old long time boater and he's told me its a pinkert boat, looks like the picture *Dog* put up. but that picture is rather small. just looking for help......

Dog how many times do you have to be told what you have is not a coyote daytona???????

Well I guess you really dont know what the hell you are talking about then. Because this is a Coyote Daytona Boat.

this shows you how much you know right. So here you go this is the Picture right out of my BOAT.

The DOG

I stand corrected what does the boat that is for sale look like??????

Well I guess you really dont know what the hell you are talking about then. Because this is a Coyote Daytona Boat.

this shows you how much you know right. So here you go this is the Picture right out of my BOAT.

The DOG
Wow Very Rare Are you always keep collector this boat? $$$ Everyone never see it :p who bid??? or trade harley D motorcycle ? Good Luck!

Back