• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CRAPSHOOTER for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,

You stated earlier that you would take an offer on this set up. I am willing to take the boat. Please e-mail me and I'll make you an offer. I would like to get this done today and shipped asap as I would like to have the boat running and tested for the upcoming Hydro Invitational in Slidell, La. Nov. 4th & 5th.

Regards,

Virgil Ericksen

Hi Stu;

I was just wondering, I know a guy who had a very quick yellow Crapshooter a while back

:D

Everyone Else

This is one heck of a deal if I was not buried in current projects, I would be all over this deal. Although

I am starting to get "flush" a little here. :)

Norm

Norm,

The yellow crapshooter you are talking about belongs to me now and it is now has a black tub with white sponsons and cowling and is still one of my favorites of many Crapshooters that i own.

For everyone else out there that questions the value of this boat,

Until you have owned a Crapshooter you will never see there true value of this boat or any other modern day crapshooter. Further more until you have owned one of Ron Van Waggons final assembled Crapshooter, you have no idea what you are missing or talking about. I am very privaledged to own several boat that Ron built and can tell you they are simply works of art and very fast. Something that most can not put in one package.

Lets just use this example. I own a couple of 1998 Crapshooters (same age as the one listed). These boats have proven there self race worthy. Ask anyone that was at evansville this fall if they had every seen a 40 hydro run like this 8 year old boat. furthermore ask anyone that has seen my black and white 60 boat (also a 1998 model) at a two lap oval trial. It has made over 40passes under 17.999. o and guess what it is not just an time trial boat either.IThas made the time trials at the internats 3 of the 4 years as well.

There are other boat manufactures out there that produce quality boats for less money (on the surface anyway) but there is not another boat on the market that can take the punishment of one of these boats and that will still be around and competive 8 years later. This my friends is quality, and this kind of quality can not have a price put on it.

If you can not afford this boat or do not believe this boat is not worth this amount of money, there is no need in making any comment on this thread. They are not wanted or needed to attest to the quality of this boat.

Sincerely,

Allen Waddle

If you can not afford this boat or do not believe this boat is not worth this amount of money, there is no need in making any comment on this thread. They are not wanted or needed to attest to the quality of this boat.

Sincerely,

Allen Waddle

Allen,

No one has not once contested the quality of a crapshooter or the boat in this add so don't get so uptight here. What was commented on was market value of what folks are paying for boats at this time. all comments have been cival to this point on the boat here so why get upset?

I personally had e-mailed the owner of the boat in regards to my posts in an apology if I was out of line for making comments on what the market (buyers) is willing to pay for a boat of this caliber.

Seems the more I read this forum and read the bickering and so forth between grown men I truely am beginning to wonder if i made the right decision wanting to get back into boat racing and the IMPBA?

Allen, give it rest dude. The quality or performance were never in question. <_<

virgil,

if you have any questions please don't hesitate to give me a call.. that boat ran 93mph with a 67 green head motor in it and 89mph with a 80.. it likes a 1667 prop for the 80 and a h-32 prop for the 67.. anyway.. call me with any questions

515-965-3855

chris wood

Chris,
You stated earlier that you would take an offer on this set up. I am willing to take the boat. Please e-mail me and I'll make you an offer. I would like to get this done today and shipped asap as I would like to have the boat running and tested for the upcoming Hydro Invitational in Slidell, La. Nov. 4th & 5th.

Regards,

Virgil Ericksen

Nothin better than quality meets buyer, hang on at Slidell !!!

Thanks Chris,

I will call you later today between stops. I don't know what I was thinking, I should have had you send an 80 engine with the boat.

Regards,

Virgil

Allen,

These words are making me blush !!!!!

For everyone else out there that questions the value of this boat,

Until you have owned a Crapshooter you will never see there true value of this boat or any other modern day crapshooter. Further more until you have owned one of Ron Van Waggons final assembled Crapshooter, you have no idea what you are missing or talking about. I am very privaledged to own several boat that Ron built and can tell you they are simply works of art and very fast. Something that most can not put in one package.

Thank you

Ron Van Wagnen

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a reasonable deal. Crapshooters have limited availability which makes the price whatever somebody wants it to be. If you are knocking the boat or price then you are just being ignorant in this case.

Great boat. Super fast.

No one knocked the boat Preston,,, my original comment was about my person buget, not the boat... This whole thing was dead,.. Why did you have say something like that? I guess I am ignorant because I don't understand...

Seems like a reasonable deal. Crapshooters have limited availability which makes the price whatever somebody wants it to be. If you are knocking the boat or price then you are just being ignorant in this case.

Great boat. Super fast.

No one knocked the boat Preston,,, my original comment was about my person buget, not the boat... This whole thing was dead,.. Why did you have say something like that? I guess I am ignorant because I don't understand...
The real question is why did you have to tell the world that you could not afford this boat? If you could not afford it why say anything?

Allen

The real question is why did you have to tell the world that you could not afford this boat? If you could not afford it why say anything?

Allen
Because Chris posted asking why nobody was biting when there were no takers & he simply offered up a possible opinion and/or reason. Geeeez Allen leave the guy alone, why did you have to jump his azz again?? The real question is why can't you find anything positive and of substance to post these days? Come on dude, I thought you were better than that ............. :)

And BTW- blowing a bunch of sunshine up Ron V.'s skirt doesn't count for substance. :p Although I did find it amusing how you stated that only a Crapshooter could hold up to 8 years of heat racing yet you seemed to forget a 12+ year old Roadrunner handed everyone their butts winning the first ever US-1 twin trophy @ Evansville a couple months back. There are alot of good boats out there...... B)

Well said Don, I think Allen did not mean to step on the "Fertilizer" on this one. Allen we forgive you.

Back