• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MUCK 108 Scale hull / Pinkert 40 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Ed

This is a Muck 108 scale hull in excellant cond. painted like the 1972 Notre Dame, lettering and stripes are vinyl. Includes all speed master hardware,fuel tanks, motor mount, set up for K&B .67 or CMB, extra cowl. It has a custom made front radio box with servos (a lot of space for pipe) has very little cosmetic damage from hitting a cowl in a heat race in front, other wise the paint is 8 out of 10. A very solid boat that was built by a veteran boat builder. must see to appreciate. I can email pics, otherwise I will try to post some. asking price is $ 500 shipped 48 states

Pinkert Coyote 40 rigger in decent shape, perfet boat for starter, one sponson has damaged repaired, other wise in good shape. Includes all hardware, no motor or electronics. painted red and yellow. email for pics.

asking $135 shipped 48 states

This is a Muck 108 scale hull in excellant cond. painted like the 1972 Notre Dame, lettering and stripes are vinyl. Includes all speed master hardware,fuel tanks, motor mount, set up for K&B .67 or CMB, extra cowl. It has a custom made front radio box with servos (a lot of space for pipe) has very little cosmetic damage from hitting a cowl in a heat race in front, other wise the paint is 8 out of 10. A very solid boat that was built by a veteran boat builder. must see to appreciate. I can email pics, otherwise I will try to post some. asking price is $ 500 shipped 48 states
Pinkert Coyote 40 rigger in decent shape, perfet boat for starter, one sponson has damaged repaired, other wise in good shape. Includes all hardware, no motor or electronics. painted red and yellow. email for pics.

I would like some pic's of the Muck 1/8th scale.

Thanks,

[email protected]

John Fruge

Madera,CA

Pics posted of Muck 108 hull in gallery sec.

Latest posts

Back