• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

any interest in a coyote daytona 67+

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o.k,,,well i been watchin this thread for some time.......... who is buying the boat????? im just saying,,,,, this is like drawing on and on and on.... im no mod,,, but i really dont understand why you would use the for sale forum to chalk up old times.... you are just bumping somones ad down the list,,,,and for what??? it would be one thing if they were questions regarding the hull or somthin along those lines... just seems so easy to take the conversation to the outrigger forum....i mean no disrespect to anyone,,,i just dont think its that fair for others selling items.....

just my 02

alden

yeah thanks for that no one has actually made me a decent offer for the boat dont think i am asking alot for a piece of great history not to mention what the motor would be worth...

Back