• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD- 67 CRAPSHOOTER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
After much thought and soul searching I've decided to put one of my pride and joys up for sale. This is the latest version 67/80 Crapshooter purchased brand new from Stu Barr and is being sold TURN KEY except for TX/RX. This boat needs nothing, is dialed in, totally ballistic, race ready and NOT for the faint at heart. As can be seen in pics it is in excellent condition, has extremely low time on it and other than one or two incidental buoys hits from me trying to run lane zero it has not been hurt since I built it. The colors are lime green and black BTW, for some reason pics seem to wind up looking more like mint green under fluorescent lighting. Fitted with Steve Woods modded CMB 67 greenhead, CMB/AB67 pipe, all metal gear Futaba servos, 3rd channel Jackrabbit (of course) remote needle, custom shaft oiler, Walt Barney stainless tank. The package will also include spare set of front sponsons, spare set of boom tubes (not in pics) 3 Andy Brown props as well as set of stinger bushings and custom clearcoated hardwood stand. The E(60) class around here has become non existent and it's just not right to leave such a killer ride hanging on the wall, there are I/W members who can attest to both it's speed and condition. With that being said I am not going to give it away either and for those that may wish to comment negatively on the selling price I ask that you please refrain from doing so, nothing good comes from it. Anyone who is familiar with the Crapshooter boats knows their true worth, how awesome they are and how hard they are to get. If I didn't already have a single F class boat I would drop an 80 in it and keep it for courses too small for the twins. It would be preferred to keep this boat stateside as international shipping might be somewhat pricey with all that is included. $2200 as listed plus actual shipping and insurance, to duplicate this race ready set up would cost a good bit more. Serious inquiries only and please post any Q's here. Thanks.

Shooter is SOLD pending payment. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For the person that bought this boat I can tell them they will NOT find a better running or driving boat than this one. I have had the radar gun on it myself and seen 87 MPH and change. The Don always has the best of everything. Great buy!

Dick Tyndall

chris, i bet you are correct, if not he will not be happy if he missed this one. crapshooter fanatic!!! this is almost as much fun as running boats!

Last edited by a moderator:
chris, i bet you are correct, if not he will not be happy if he missed this one. crapshooter fanatic!!! this is almost as much fun as running boats!
I Did not see that oneBad timeing any way.Nice boat glad I did not see that one.

Don builds A very nice boat.

I sure wish I could say it was headed to El Paso... I sure miss my 60/80 Crapshooter!!

Back