• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

any interest in a coyote daytona 67+

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F O
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THANKS

The boat i am considering selling is not like the one in the picture. it is a outrigger. it has the same sticker in it which is weird. i will post photos in the next fiew hours. still thinking of what it is worth any ideas? i will post a price aswell.

The boat i am considering selling is not like the one in the picture. it is a outrigger. it has the same sticker in it which is weird. i will post photos in the next fiew hours. still thinking of what it is worth any ideas? i will post a price aswell.

Joseph thanks for this info,

Brian

Brian
Brian (Dog)

When you are interested in selling that boat let me know. That thing is wild looking! Thanks

Eric Canto: "Don called that boat a pickle fork Daytona"

I agree with Eric - Pickle Daytona - here's a pic of Don with his. Second pic is the Coyote Daytona.

Joseph, I'll bet your boat looks like the one in the brochure. CHEERS !!! Bob

Brian
Brian (Dog)

When you are interested in selling that boat let me know. That thing is wild looking! Thanks

There are 3 to 4 people that are waiting for me to sell this Boat. I just put up for sale some of my other Boats but not this one just yet. I will post it when I'm going to sell this Boat. I will give Shane Forrest the first

crack at this boat. As he has done a lot for me.

The Dog

I agree with Eric - Pickle Daytona - here's a pic of Don with his. Second pic is the Coyote Daytona.

Bob thanks for this info & the Pictures.

The Dog

"Bob thanks for this info & the Pictures. The Dog"

Dog,

You are welcome. Don also built a pointed nose Pickle Daytona for himself but he has no pics of it. Here is a pic of his first Outrigger called the "Mixer". You wouldn't believe what we had for rudder servos back in these days. Scares me just to think about it - Har, Har !!! CHEERS !!! Bob

I have decided that i might as well sell this boat complete with the mac 84 and parabolic pipe, ready to run minus receiver and prop. boat is in very good condition only damage was when i ripped the turn fin off recently it has been repaired braced and sealed as can be seen in the photos. recently has been refurbished as in new push rod seals new battery new fuel lines. has a new k mixture control. motor runs well doesnt have a massive amount of compresion but is as it has always been, at a guess motor has had about 4 or 5 gallons through it. there is no damage to hull or cracks. the price i have come up with is $900 australian

26022010197.jpg

26022010192.jpg

26022010198.jpg

26022010188.jpg

26022010175.jpg

26022010176.jpg

26022010177.jpg

26022010195.jpg

I have decided that i might as well sell this boat complete with the mac 84 and parabolic pipe, ready to run minus receiver and prop. boat is in very good condition only damage was when i ripped the turn fin off recently it has been repaired braced and sealed as can be seen in the photos. recently has been refurbished as in new push rod seals new battery new fuel lines. has a new k mixture control. motor runs well doesnt have a massive amount of compresion but is as it has always been, at a guess motor has had about 4 or 5 gallons through it. there is no damage to hull or cracks. the price i have come up with is $900 australian

Joseph I sent you a PM

Brian The Dog

so here is the dif..

900.00 AUD = to 805.770 USD

Australia Dollars United States Dollars

1 AUD = 0.895300 to 1 USD = 1.11694 AUD

Last edited by a moderator:

Fun for all. Now let me tell all how I designed that Daytona Glass Pickleboat. ---- First, I built a wood 65 outrigger. Second, I made a piece of wood section (pickle) and glued it between the hull and sponson. Third, I cut the front boom out. Fourth, I put a strip around the deck for a shoe-box fit deck and made the deck mold. Then, ripped that off and made the bottom mold. If you look under the pickle section, you can still see the bulge where the rear boom was. NOW what do you have?? -- You have a Daytona 65 with the sponson attached to the hull with a thin glass web instead of aluminum booms. Well Duh!!!! -- The Daytonas are the fastest boats EVER. Nobody knows it because I haven't personally gone out in public and proven it. -- Which boat is the fastest, outrigger or pickle???? PICKLEBOAT. Why?? Because, the winged area packs more air and make the boat run cleaner. ------- Which boat held the water better?? Outrigger. My original intention for the outrigger was stability, NOT speed. I already had speed with my full hull boats.The original Top Gun sport 40, was a similar design concept. I told Gus, to take the templates for a Coyote 40, cut the hull sides off just ahead of the front boom, round it off for a pickle, build a wide hull and attach Coyote 40 front sponsons. Shazam!! Top Gun sport 40. ---- A hydro, is a hydro, is a hydro. No matter how the sponsons attach to the hull. ---- The skinnier the hulls get (modern design brilliance), the more the sponsons lay down. Don Pinckert

coyote daytona signiture series, original don pinkert very rare,sighned by don as of 93 fibreglass tub,has had light repairs to turn fin sponson, in excellent condition otherwise. comes with everything except motor, including custom tank and hopper tank, last motor in boat is a mac 84. is currently running just wondering if there is any interest out there?

PICS PRICE AND CHANGES ADDED
Joseph, Like I told you some time back, I virtually never go on a talk show. My old friend Bob Johnson, wanted me to shed some light. Read my reply to Bob. Don

Fun for all. Now let me tell all how I designed that Daytona Glass Pickleboat. ---- First, I built a wood 65 outrigger. Second, I made a piece of wood section (pickle) and glued it between the hull and sponson. Third, I cut the front boom out. Fourth, I put a strip around the deck for a shoe-box fit deck and made the deck mold. Then, ripped that off and made the bottom mold. If you look under the pickle section, you can still see the bulge where the rear boom was. NOW what do you have?? -- You have a Daytona 65 with the sponson attached to the hull with a thin glass web instead of aluminum booms. Well Duh!!!! -- The Daytonas are the fastest boats EVER. Nobody knows it because I haven't personally gone out in public and proven it. -- Which boat is the fastest, outrigger or pickle???? PICKLEBOAT. Why?? Because, the winged area packs more air and make the boat run cleaner. ------- Which boat held the water better?? Outrigger. My original intention for the outrigger was stability, NOT speed. I already had speed with my full hull boats.The original Top Gun sport 40, was a similar design concept. I told Gus, to take the templates for a Coyote 40, cut the hull sides off just ahead of the front boom, round it off for a pickle, build a wide hull and attach Coyote 40 front sponsons. Shazam!! Top Gun sport 40. ---- A hydro, is a hydro, is a hydro. No matter how the sponsons attach to the hull. ---- The skinnier the hulls get (modern design brilliance), the more the sponsons lay down. Don Pinckert

I think I remember you running this hull at the '90 Internats in Sarasota, is that right?

ps: Built one of your original 40 Gators about '76, my first rigger, thanks for the great intro to fast toy boats. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back