5th Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger ShootOut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to wish EVERYONE a GREAT RACE! Looks like the weather is going to be near perfect for it!This is no doubt, one of the best races of the year in Fla! "Go Fast", KEEP IT ON THE WATER! Andy, good luck with yer new Scale..BE GOOD TO IT! Perry, Randy, Norm, Warren, Ed, and the rest of ya's....have a GREAT weekend of racin, and just hangin out!!
Simply cannot believe you are not coming to this race . I know the BIC Pen Pocket Protector convention is this weekend but man .....

smell the nitro .

Tom we need to bribe Judy to get Bill out of the house
default_biggrin.png
:D

Bill: Sorry you aren't going to make the race. I always enjoy talking to you and having a good time with you. Maybe next time. Best regards and God bless, Perry

Just wanted to wish EVERYONE a GREAT RACE! Looks like the weather is going to be near perfect for it!This is no doubt, one of the best races of the year in Fla! "Go Fast", KEEP IT ON THE WATER! Andy, good luck with yer new Scale..BE GOOD TO IT! Perry, Randy, Norm, Warren, Ed, and the rest of ya's....have a GREAT weekend of racin, and just hangin out!!
Simply cannot believe you are not coming to this race . I know the BIC Pen Pocket Protector convention is this weekend but man .....

smell the nitro .
Oh my
default_ph34r.png

So far so good. Can't wait to see old and dear friends. Mary, Ron, RP, Robert, and Andy thanks for your very kind comments. All I can say Andy is you better be on your game as I would hate to rain on your party. Perry
Im just gonna follow the master , just dont slip
default_rolleyes.gif

I know what it is .............a stick and tissue rubber powered airplane event weekend in a climate controlled blimp hanger somewhere .

No mercy .
Not crazy about missing this one at all....bums me out...BIG TIME! I will be thinking of all of ya's! Tom.....YOU ARE A LUNATIC!!!(cant post emoticons for some reason DAMMIT!)WHERE do you come up with this stuff?? Judy just read it, and, like me, SHE'S LAUGHING HER AZZ OFF!! Hope you do GOOD, and and bring em back in one piece!!

I know what it is .............a stick and tissue rubber powered airplane event weekend in a climate controlled blimp hanger somewhere .

No mercy .
Not crazy about missing this one at all....bums me out...BIG TIME! I will be thinking of all of ya's! Tom.....YOU ARE A LUNATIC!!!(cant post emoticons for some reason DAMMIT!)WHERE do you come up with this stuff?? Judy just read it, and, like me, SHE'S LAUGHING HER AZZ OFF!! Hope you do GOOD, and and bring em back in one piece!!
Actually the AMA magazine has tremendous coverage of events like this !!! You should rejoin AMA , the magazine is priceless and all the articles keep one up to speed . Next hobby :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2sT9KoII_M

No mercy .

Drag your butt out and AT LEAST "say hey" to those that miss ya Bill
default_sleep.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Your - "ON THE CLOCK "

Go Big or stay home .

see ya Friday
default_cool.png

What can be said- Those that are signed up and racing are in for a treat. The weather gods have smiled upon us and if Open Water today was any sign of things to come, this weekend is gonna ROCK
default_cool.png

Good to see some faces from far to long ago back at the pond.

Line em up in the am boys and girls- its on
default_wink.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

Andy

What can be said- Those that are signed up and racing are in for a treat. The weather gods have smiled upon us and if Open Water today was any sign of things to come, this weekend is gonna ROCK
default_cool.png

default_wink.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

Andy
And those that are not are SLACKERS !!
default_laugh.png

You guys have fun tomorrow. It will be great weather for a race.

Busted up sponson in open water and I am done.

My heat is just not in it right now. House and shop in boxes right now.

Try and catch me next time time around.

default_cool.png

default_wink.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

Andy
default_laugh.png

I take it you wont be using Windex to clean the boats this weekend ????
default_rolleyes.gif

I got you back for pit help in everything but twin and or X-Hydro,

I get to carried away watching that thing mow down laps and forget to help you
default_ph34r.png

Foley, he feels bad enough already. Could be worse,after two years we quit saying your name completely, like _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (fill in blanks, of favorite boater.

We're gonna miss ya Wilfongson, another race.

7:30 am drivers meeting, quickly moving to heat 1.

40+heats per round, looking to push into rd 3 Saturday...

Parking per county rules, strictly enforced.

A bigger race would be impossible, and the challenge is on.

Let's go racing.

RP

default_cool.png

default_wink.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

Andy
default_laugh.png

I take it you wont be using Windex to clean the boats this weekend ????
default_rolleyes.gif

I got you back for pit help in everything but twin and or X-Hydro,

I get to carried away watching that thing mow down laps and forget to help you
default_ph34r.png
You CD then, ill help Foley with the mowing....lol

Back