5th Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger ShootOut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one buoy per turn
default_ohmy.png

Now your talking
default_wink.png

Just don't cross the center line.
default_happy.png

Like Foley says, when words fail...

FACEPALM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure that I can make it to the race with my scale. I am not in good health and it will depend how I feel on Friday morning before the race. I checked with Steve, our Scale Director, and he told me that Fred Harley was not registered as of last Friday. Unless he registers, that might only leave two scales. Can someone from the Club contact Harley and find out if he plans to register for the scale class. Steve handles that registration but I am sure that he will allow me, or if I don't make it there, Bill Hock will gladly assist with this. I don't want to get out of bed, drive to Brandon and find out that there are not enough boats to make a class. Thanks and God willing I will be there. Perry

Capt.

With Drew, Bill Hoch, your the third boat, and Fred the Badger hopefully all registrations are in place . I can text Stevie tomorrow and doublecheck. Health comes first. We have your spot saved, right on main street. Sending a healing vibe for you to be our guest.

RP

I am blessed to have good friends like you boat racers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Fred I am glad you got your registration in with Steve. It wouldn't be the same without you. I promise to stay far away from you

on the course so that at the end of the weekend you can take a boat home with you. God bless, Perry

Hi Perry Mary and I hope you are feeling well enough to come to Brandon. It's been close to 3 years since we've seen you and we were looking forward to it.

Ron Ratoff

Hi Perry Mary and I hope you are feeling well enough to come to Brandon. It's been close to 3 years since we've seen you and we were looking forward to it.

Ron Ratoff

I am blessed to have good friends like you boat racers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Fred I am glad you got your registration in with Steve. It wouldn't be the same without you. I promise to stay far away from you

on the course so that at the end of the weekend you can take a boat home with you. God bless, Perry
Okay lets put it this way Perry, you owe me this one
default_wink.png

From backwards fuel tanks to wild boats due to empty rec packs- its time you and I shared the course properly-

It would be my honor- and I promise to stay out of the way
default_rolleyes.gif

OUT FRONT
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So far so good. Can't wait to see old and dear friends. Mary, Ron, RP, Robert, and Andy thanks for your very kind comments. All I can say Andy is you better be on your game as I would hate to rain on your party. Perry

Just wanted to wish EVERYONE a GREAT RACE! Looks like the weather is going to be near perfect for it!This is no doubt, one of the best races of the year in Fla! "Go Fast", KEEP IT ON THE WATER! Andy, good luck with yer new Scale..BE GOOD TO IT! Perry, Randy, Norm, Warren, Ed, and the rest of ya's....have a GREAT weekend of racin, and just hangin out!!

Back