5th Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger ShootOut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Brandon Model Boaters is proud to present the "5TH Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger Shoot Out" and Dist 3 High Points Race..

Race flier is up on rcracingevents.com

Sign em up - 200 boat limit and EVERY class offered ;)

its gonna fill up fast B)

http://www.rcracingevents.com/

EDIT - PLEASE READ ....................

Originally posted by Matt Minassian-BMB

I figured I would bump this back up to the top for a couple reasons.

1. With RC Racing Events being down, within the next couple weeks if it doesn't get brought back up, we are going to need everyone to submit their entries either on here or on Jim's and we'll keep a running tally of the classes in a new thread.

2. At our kick off meeting for the Brandon Model Boaters, it was voted on and approved that the payment deadline for the race will be (1) month prior to race day. If memory serves me right, I think the race date is March 15th so that means February 15th would be the last day to pay. We also approved that February 15th would be the last day for refunds as well.

We are hoping this race sells out as it usually is a very popular race with everyone and can't wait to see old friends and hopefully make some more new friends!

ATTENTION -

Just noticed the paypal address isn't on the rcracingevents post so the paypal address is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Tom Foley Jr has entered :p

Your gonna be a busy man J :blink:

This race is gonna fill up fast- I highly suggest you get your entries in early ........

Just sayin :rolleyes:

Andy there is 4 months till the race slow down, you know as well as most you get alot then a lag in people signing up there grasshopper Robert

Robert;

As of right now there are 131 boats entered and GX Mono is showing sold out. Do not wait to sign up!

Ed

Andy there is 4 months till the race slow down, you know as well as most you get alot then a lag in people signing up there grasshopper Robert
I was asked to post a race and I did, the fact that its already showing so much interest (as it always has ) is no surprise -

The other not so much of a surprise is- the gas boats are entering long before the nitro guys ??

You tell me why ?

Wanna know what is probably gonna suck for me Robert - I have a brand new Scale and that class wont make, so ..........

an issue for another day but- yeah , we will see. -_-

My suggestion to anyone planning on running- sign up now. We are actively reviewing classes and making adjustments, so there will be some spots that open up. We will also have a waiting list that will be adjusted as needed.

Andy

Good luck on the interview's Matt- If I dont answer I will call you back, in and out of custs homes all day and I dont answer my personal phone then.

Andy

Fred had same problem Tom didnt show up on mine but if they do charge a registration fee alot will back out not being able to spend that kind of money for a race Robert

If anyone has payed a registration fee it will be refunded at the race. There should no be a registration fee.

I figured I would bump this back up to the top for a couple reasons.

1. With RC Racing Events being down, within the next couple weeks if it doesn't get brought back up, we are going to need everyone to submit their entries either on here or on Jim's and we'll keep a running tally of the classes in a new thread.

2. At our kick off meeting for the Brandon Model Boaters, it was voted on and approved that the payment deadline for the race will be (1) month prior to race day. If memory serves me right, I think the race date is March 15th so that means February 15th would be the last day to pay. We also approved that February 15th would be the last day for refunds as well.

We are hoping this race sells out as it usually is a very popular race with everyone and can't wait to see old friends and hopefully make some more new friends!

Andy - Can you update your first post to include the information about the pay date as well.

Also if RC Racing Events comes back online, we'll update that post as well.

Thanks,

Matt

Also, since rcracingevents is down, I will make a post tomorrow that will contain the paypal address as well as a physical mailing address to send money in to.

I just noticed a MAJOR GLITCH !!! This is the same weekend as the GATORNATIONALS ???????? Any way to move this up a week , later ??????

Back