5th Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger ShootOut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw hell , you know i'm just ranting to fuel the fire
default_laugh.png
. Ron Lauderdale's 67 Hydro is on fire ..heads up !! See you in a while .

WOW= Well that pretty well sucked
default_dry.png

Sunday is a new day I guess, hadnt ever had my ass hat handed to me quite like that
default_blink.png

Disappointed is an UNDERSTATEMENT
default_mad.gif

I was about to edit my post and add , that other than my bad day- the Weather was awesome and the Brandon Guys are doing one hell of a job. The water is fast and the racing better.
default_cool.png

RRRay -

it would have been better phrased if you asked- did I finish ANY of my heats
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to edit my post and add , that other than my bad day- the Weather was awesome and the Brandon Guys are doing one hell of a job. The water is fast and the racing better.
default_cool.png

RRRay -

default_sad.png
Stop bitching, Racing, Friends, Good weather. I took a brand new scale to a race, did not finish a heat, top it off I won concourse.
default_ohmy.png
At awards I couldn't accept, did not accumulate 50 points. talk about a kick in the azz.
default_sad.png
But I had a blast.
default_wink.png
RRRay

default_cool.png

RRRay -

default_sad.png
Stop bitching, Racing, Friends, Good weather. I took a brand new scale to a race, did not finish a heat, top it off I won concourse.
default_ohmy.png
At awards I couldn't accept, did not accumulate 50 points. talk about a kick in the azz.
default_sad.png
But I had a blast.
default_wink.png
RRRay
I feel better now
default_wink.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

And your right , the quality time with friends makes its all worth while
default_cool.png

enjoy
default_wink.png

default_cool.png

RRRay -

default_sad.png
default_ohmy.png
default_sad.png
But I had a blast.
default_wink.png
RRRay
I feel better now
default_wink.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

And your right , the quality time with friends makes its all worth while
default_cool.png

enjoy
default_wink.png

Keep the vids coming, we need it here up north. Sun glare was a *****, hate it the most when racing. RRRay

Crawled into round three, 82 heats. Several old friends showed up, Andy Smith, Pete Forcier. Spotted AB at the end of Saturday, Dick Jones, Fred and Bobbie Robson, Mark Adams (been close to twenty years) and the Crazy Cuban,a.k.a. Nascar dad.

Thanks to all the turn judges, Rod Hendricks for the relief, and the ace retrieve crew.

Today was a good fight, and tomorrow we win. Can't blame the weather, 22 classes in a two day, four round format is the pincher. The d3 consortium must resolve this, the future depends on it.

Crawled into round three, 82 heats. Several old friends showed up, Andy Smith, Pete Forcier. Spotted AB at the end of Saturday, Dick Jones, Fred and Bobbie Robson, Mark Adams (been close to twenty years) and the Crazy Cuban,a.k.a. Nascar dad.

Thanks to all the turn judges, Rod Hendricks for the relief, and the ace retrieve crew.

Today was a good fight, and tomorrow we win. Can't blame the weather, 22 classes in a two day, four round format is the pincher. The d3 consortium must resolve this, the future depends on it.
Hang in there Laddie, old 608 quote.
default_wink.png

A HUGE Thank You to the Brandon club, I'm sorry I wasnt more help, I chased my tail all weekend with my boats and yeah.............

Great weather and awesome racing and for sure - the BEST people anywhere .
default_cool.png

Great to see everyone again .

Andy

Randy

Dont forget to check on wind direction and air temp.as this factors in on how fast the boats run per lap then time that by 6 laps. go from there and let me know what you come up with.
...Robert, 4.45 PM Sunday should have a shootout in the water.
Well, here's the rundown

156 heats, covering 22 classes, 208 boats, two days. Shootout was at 4:55 pm after the runoffs. Hmmm. Predicted to within ten minutes.

Your welcome Brandon.

Sincerely,

The professor.

A few more-

2qddbsx.jpg

Glare in the AM was rough as usual in the Spring in Brandon.....

2qthag2.jpg

Many thanks to the Brandon club and CD 's Randy Premo and Rod Hendricks for a very nice race . Had a bunch of fun and despite some serious thrashing still have a burning desire to endure some more pain !! Great seeing everyone !! Thanks !

Andy did you get that Scale running after i left? Thanks again Brandon had a great time even though i had one boat and nothing but problems

Thanks Elias..

We are just the players, you and everyone else are the show.

Nice to be back with my extended family, got it done with lots of help.

To the Brandon Club......

Mike, Matt, Gene and Tommy, make my job easier.

Ed and Barbara Knudsen, pit boss and scorer, you two saved me.

Sheila Jo, running the computer, dealing with the electronic headache machine.

Dan, Drew, Greg and the retrieve crew, you ROCK.

To Rod Hendricks.... the only outsider that stepped up on the microphone, so I could race a boat.

David Parry, a south Florida racer that spent hours in the tower turn judging, with Bob Boetger from BMB.

Thanks to Warren, Norm, and all the others that let me rant.

Time to unload the truck.

Thank You Brandon Model Boaters for the fun times.

Friends, fast boats, good weather what more can you ask for.

Back