5th Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger ShootOut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Concourse judging 1/8th scale doesn't take rocket science. It takes a handful of random boaters not club members judging boats by Paint, Craftmanship, Realism, etc and score them. The boat with the highest score wins. And the boat that wins has to have a minumum of 50 points which is a race start. Your making it harder then it is.

Concourse judging 1/8th scale doesn't take rocket science. It takes a handful of random boaters not club members judging boats by Paint, Craftmanship, Realism, etc and score them. The boat with the highest score wins. And the boat that wins has to have a minumum of 50 points which is a race start. Your making it harder then it is.
THANK YOU Sam
default_wink.png

I ONLY ASKED A QUESTION - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Dont make this more than it has already gotten to - I didnt ask for this.
default_blink.png

Its simple and Matt spelled it out clearly -

LETS RACE
default_cool.png

X- SORRY DOUBLE POST

Last edited by a moderator:
PHEWWWWW I don't even run scale!!

I no where stated that we had to offer concourse judging or run the love plan "but false in the fact that we have to offer concourse judging or run the love plan" I said: There are specific district 3 rules governing 1/8 scale including registration, the love plan, concourse etc. I said: I suggest this question be proposed to Steve.

Andy had a legitimate question and it should have been answered by the contest director who if unsure should check with Steve Gualtier or Doc to determine if we are one of the two races designated for concourse or if in fact concourse has been eliminated.

Scale has been a NAMBA and IMPBA class for a long long time.These racers spend hundreds of hours building there boats. May not have been intended but your original response and in addition your latest response in my opinion is condensending towards this class.

1/8 scale is a district 3 class and part of the district 3 race series. I'm not sure who "WE" or "our" is but the class doesn't need "WE" to welcome it with open arms or "our" hope that the class grows.

"if in the future the class warrants judging and there are enough boats to do so, we will absolutely consider it" There's that "we" again." it doesn't make sense to judge four boats" - Well what are enough boats? If not 4 how many makes sense? - 5? or maybe 7? or is it 10?. How about 3 ? That's all that is required to make class per NAMBA and the race flier. So, as the rules stand today, if we were one of the 2 chosen events for judging concourse judging would be required even if only 3 boats were entered.

Gee all these many years I thought "we" and "our" were the club members. I guess you now speak for all of us we's and our's. Go figure!

Since were into it, the district 3 rules (for your edification that would be bullet # 6) and our race flier require that 1/8 scale entries must be registered. Per the current district 3 -1/8 scale web site only 2 of the 4 currently entered are registered. Are the other 2 registered and just not listed yet? If not do we cancel the class? Do we run the class but not count any points? What is "we" doing about that?

This is my last response/post concerning this subject.

I will say it one last time -

LETS JUST RACE -

I mentioned it only because I wanted to know if I needed to bring my Photo's and pretty stand- nothing more-
default_sleep.png

Let it go, There is nothing to be gained by making drama where IT DOES NOT EXIST .....

I for one CANT WAIT to run with my buddys at my favorite lake at one of my favorite races -

Foley , I got your back for pit help when I can my friend - tick tock boys and girls-

YOUR ON THE CLOCK
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

YA lets race.

last few mouths have bin hell.
default_mad.gif

Need to let it all out.

GOT SOME PAIN TO DELIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BONSIE
default_ohmy.png
:eek:
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png

All ways Robert beat it till it breaks then beat it some more.

Rebuild it and beat it harder.

Woohoo!!!! Time change one week before,get to lose more sleep.... if we can put today's weather in a bottle and save it, my only wish.

Tune them up, one more weekend before open water.

I have already started my notes for Saturday morning.

Starts, for one.....commit at 5 seconds to hold your lane, everyone will be named BERT to help me identify the driver, 'cause there's no way I can remember all your names. My 200 volt cattle prod will identify who is over, grounding straps required on all drivers. Protest forms will be in the small blue building, it's a two play form, no smudges over names please. CRAYON ONLY!!!

The retrieve boat has been replaced by my Australian Shepherd Merlin, not responsible for drool or teeth marks.

We are racing counterclockwise, Brandon has always been a trendsetter, and it works for NASCAR.

If you jump the clock, you have to help turn judge for 3 heats.

More to follow, as soon as I conjure it up.

Woohoo!!!! Time change one week before,get to lose more sleep.... if we can put today's weather in a bottle and save it, my only wish.

Tune them up, one more weekend before open water.

I have already started my notes for Saturday morning.

Starts, for one.....commit at 5 seconds to hold your lane, everyone will be named BERT to help me identify the driver, 'cause there's no way I can remember all your names. My 200 volt cattle prod will identify who is over, grounding straps required on all drivers. Protest forms will be in the small blue building, it's a two play form, no smudges over names please. CRAYON ONLY!!!

The retrieve boat has been replaced by my Australian Shepherd Merlin, not responsible for drool or teeth marks.

We are racing counterclockwise, Brandon has always been a trendsetter, and it works for NASCAR.

If you jump the clock, you have to help turn judge for 3 heats.

More to follow, as soon as I conjure it up.
Good to see Premo back in true form
default_tongue.png

Tick tock Boys and Girls -

YOUR ON THE CLOCK
default_cool.png

Too bad we can't run the trioval, lemans start for the shootout. Give them one buoy per turn. No guts, no glory.

Yeah Drew, firing on all cylinders again. **** the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

Back