2003 ACT state titles (australia)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not exactly sure of the details on the motor, but GTR has been helping me out with setting it up...I am going to give it another try later on today...

I think i will stick with a maximum of 25% for $$ reasons ;)

Hi Guy's,

7.5cc tunnel will definately be on (5 people have told me their running so far)

3.5cc tunnel looking OK , TimD, KrisF, GT so far and I am pushing a couple of others.

I really would like a nice 6 boat class for each of these classes.

TUNNELS LIVE!!!!!!!

Fighting the comeback trail - we can make it happen.

Sorry - got excited.

GT ;D

Hey Tim, i think you should run the Nov/lawless as a demonstration of what they tunnels can do, but race with one of you seriously modded TT ;) because we do need to have a chance of beating you outright :p also to show them that it wont cost $2000aud to get a boat going as good as yours

ARGH i wish i knew for certain what i will be doing...i want to see some tunnel action :)

i would also like to see some electric strut their stuff ;) anyone else on here into electrics?

Kris

Hey Tim

Sorry but i wont be making it to the ACT State Titles :'( not that i don't want to be there.

Hey Kris

Its the

" WESTERN DISTRICT MODEL BOAT CLUB OF VIC" NOT Annette & Bretts club, Don't want to upset our members now:> and you'd be more than welcome to join THE club:>

As for everyone else! I hope you remeber the VIC Champ's in Oct..1st in 5yrs..hope to see u there!

Hey Guys,

I will see you all there too!!! The Hammondcraft Bullet shall be causing it's usual carnage!

Also...entry forms are available on the AMPBA site www.ampba.asn.au

Look in the downloads section.

Have a safe trip every one!

Ooops!

Forgot to mention..BulletMaster Senior will be there too!

A-Mono

B-Mono

X-Mono

P-Mono

X-Hydro

;D ;D ;D ;D

yep i know, but its easier just to say i want to join the club you are involved with than say " WESTERN DISTRICT MODEL BOAT CLUB OF VIC" ;)

is anyone else on this board from that club?

Hey all,

Where do I start?

GTR, two new 21 tunnels at the meeting on Sunday - unfortunately as it was a demonstration day we ran "run what you brung" all in racing so the tunnels didn't race, but it's looking promising for a class at the ACT titles ;D

Kris,

I sold my TT motor and don't have enough bit's to build another one. I'll look into borrowing one from a friend for ACT titles and run that instead of the Nova. I have to warn you though - it's not much slower than mine ;D

Annette,

Paul Stirton told me you weren't coming up. Hope everything is OK....

Bulletmaster,

See ya there - many of the Hunter Valley guys going????

Ian,

Spoke to Steve Gruber yesterday - he's coming up too.

Heard rumour that Wild Bill is not going for some reason - Bill, is this true? No "hydromaster"??

That's all for now.

Tim.

Tim,

Yeah, I heard that too. But he is travelling seperate from me this time.

Bulletmaster?

Is that perhaps the unbeatable Tony Jones!? ;D

What is this about an X hydro??????

Ian.

All the AMPBA members who read this:

It was pretty much confirmed at our club race on the 26th that the 2003 Nats will be run just after Christmas as per previous years. The site will again be the Torrens river just near the Adelaide CBD.

See you all there! 8)

Ian.

Ian,

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess that means the 2004 Nats will be held only 5 months after the 2003 Nats in South Oz due to the rule change that passed about the timing of the event.

Count me in for attending ;D

Tim.

Without wanting to get too political again, I would like to state that the Xmas date for the Adelaide nats was not my choice, but it has been decided so I will back it.

I wonder how many east-coaster's will decide to hold off and wait for 2004 nats instead.... : :)

Ian.

I wonder how many east-coaster's will decide to hold off and wait for 2004 nats instead.... : :)

Ian.
Good point! Accomodation at Chrissy is much more expensive too.....

I'll try do both!!!

oh and when are they planning on moving the Nats to??? What was this rule change???

EMS Racing I always behave..... badly!!!

Craig,

I should do both as well, one is really easy for me..... :p

A rule change was voted in by the AMPBA membership to move the Nats to April or May. No specific date was named. I guess this means that the exact date is determined by the host club.

Ian.

Craig,

If it were my doing (and it is not) I would not pick Easter either. That has been tried before (1999 nats in Easter 2000) and that was not very well attended. April or May does not automatically mean Easter.

Ian.

That has been tried before (1999 nats in Easter 2000) and that was not very well attended.
Neither was the 2002 Nationals in December :'(

I don't like the idea of having it in Easter either. Might as well hold it at Christmas if it is on the Easter weekend. Same problem occurrs in that people spend that time with their families and don't want to travel.

Back