The hypocrisy of the Biden family is now on full display

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydro Junkie

If we look back a few months, we can see the DOJ raiding the Trump residence under the guise of looking for "stolen secret documents". This was made to sound like Donald Trump was a criminal for taking documents that he, for all intents and purposes, could have per a "Presidential Documents Act".
Yesterday, it was revealed that VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN had documents that were listed as "sensitive" and of the type generated by intelligence sources were housed in an office VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN had on the University of Pennsylvania. Unlike Donald Trump, VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN wasn't cleared to be in possession of these kinds of documents. This brings up the following questions:
  1. Will and can Attorney General Garland go after Joe Biden in the same way he did Donald Trump for an even more serious offense than what Donald trump was accused of? If not, I'm sure the House Judicial Committee will be taking a serious look at the DOJ
  2. Will this be enough to impeach Joe Biden for ethical as well as legal discrepancies
  3. If Attorney General Garland doesn't go after Joe Biden, like he did Donald Trump, will he be impeached for his ethical failures and political bias?
Seems to me some sort of action needs to be taken. Here's a video that talks about this better than I can:

And now it's getting worse for Joe Biden. The GOP is initiating an investigation over multi-million dollar monetary donations from anonymous Chinese sources to his "think tank" at the University of Pennsylvania, along with the classified documents found in the office closet at the site used.

Last edited:
Maybe.. but you do have to do something wrong. And you know the difference.... so do I.

And then.. put the two in a jail cell together and in time who walks out with there own thoughts and values that have not changed. maybe my thoughts on this is one has his faculties one does not... or...one has the Moxy to lead, and one........... (I think we ALL know the answer to that one)..

Be well..

Grim

Maybe Biden and Trump can share prison cells.
If they did, it wouldn't be for very long. If they all got a legitimate and unbiased trial,Trump would be out in a few years while you would see Joe, Jim and Hunter sharing a cell(or be in adjacent ones) for life.

Latest posts

Back