2003 ACT state titles (australia)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimD

ACT titles will be on in a few month's.

Who's going and what are you racing?

I guess I have to go being the race secretary! Need a Contest Director - anyone interested or should we ask Justin again? (sorry Craig ;) )

I'll be running (maybe)

21 O/B tunnel ;D

67 hydro if all goes to plan! : :)

21 hydro if I finish it in time. :p

ill be there just with the Twin at the moment,

CD im easy about, justin does a good job, if he wants to do that would be awesome,

better book them fights Ian!!!

15th & 16th March 2003. All financial members of the AMPBA should have got the entry form via mail in the last week. The form should be on the AMPBA website by now and it will be on our club site as soon as the administrator updates the site. Hehehe

Hi TimD

I will enter 3.5 & 7.5cc tunnel. Maybe something else depending on what happens in the near future.

GT 8)

ME ME, I should be there for the 21 Tunnels...but not to watch this time ;)

Well there are actually two or three things i have to get sorted before i know if i am definately coming...1st is whether i get a job or go to TAFE, second is whether i can get up there Friday and be back by sunday night/monday mornng to go to work or school and the most important thing is i have to get the motor to start!!!! The bloody thing wont fire properly, it just s@#ts me ;)

Anyway, Aaron when are you heading up there?

Kris

Hey Kris,

You joined a club yet? You need to be a financial member of the AMPBA to enter the meeting.

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but have you reversed the polarity on your starter motor????? K&B's run backwards.

Ian,

It's a brand spanking new K&B (12mm crank?)...i am trying to run 10% at the moment and will go higher when i find someone who i can get to mix some fuel up cheaper for me :)

I think the glow plug is a K&B one, but not sure...i have also tried a MC-59 but it seems to have a longer reach and the motor doesnt want to turn over with it in, needle settings i have tried 4 turns, 3 3/4, 4 1/2, but none seem to work

Tim i plan on joining Brett and Annettes club just for this meet :) and yep i am spinning the motor the right way ;)

Kris

Kris,

the last K&B I bought new many years ago had a 13mm crank.

The motor should run on 10%, but will go much harder on higher nitro, at least 30%.

For the 10% you may need a fairly hot plug, try an OS 8.

What does the instructions say about a needle setting. I cant remember what I used on mine, but most engines I start about 2 1/2 turn and go in. the K&B needle might be different tho.

Ian.

Back