2003 ACT state titles (australia)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guy's

I believe Craig is in the process fo getting a blue Viper post hole digger with a K&B .45 plus magic muffler pipe.

Need more people prepared to invest in good farm machinery so that not everyone can only see stick boats racing.

All the best and have fun but a pity you can't come to Canberra as there should be a few 7.5 OB's running and more would always be a better number.

GT 8)

OK here is my problem...if i come i will have to catch the bus from Melbourne at 8pm on Thursday night, get to Canberra at 3:30am on Friday...have fun and race and stuff then leave about 8pm to come back home and arrive around 6 back in Melbourne. Then i would have to go straight to work from there...hmmmm

I REALLY WANNA GO BUT WILL IT BE WORTH IT!!!?? It would basically cost me $200 just to compete at the ACT titles, which is a fair amount jus for one race meet :(

Kris

dude you gotta remember that this is not just a race. this is a lifestyle you gotta keep at it.

and remember it is always fun. just don't brake anything like me!!!!!!!!!

any one got an engine they wanna see go boom. just give it to me to race.

haha ha

Kris,

No Drama if you can't attend! - understand completely. Vic titles later in the year might be a better option for you being closer to home.

All,

Got another 7.5cc post hole digger entry last night in the mail. So we have enough for that class. Might have to combine 3.5 and 7.5 to give the little ones a go.

Entries close on friday guys - no exceptions!

Tim.

And I de-tuned it for ACT titles too :- Better get out the 50%, shorten the pipe and fit the "fast" prop. He he he...

Who knows - we might get another 3.5 enter in time to run them separate - then I would leave de-tuned. Better for the future of the class.

Entries have closed and it appears like we should have a good little event happening this weekend ;D

Only had to can a few classes due to not enough entries and those affected would have been contacted by now. I have merged a few classes such as 35cc petrol mono and hydro due to only having 1 mono entered. I've also combined 3.5 & 7.5 Outboard.

We have recently gained permission to use the venue for practice on friday for those who are interested.

I am looking for a volunteer to do a race report and / or take pic's. If you are attending and are interested in helping out - let me know.

Cheers,

Tim.

Well its official....

The new member to the Eat My Shorts racing stable is a 7.5 o/b tunnel... just looking at the powerplant options... you know those Rossi 7.5s look like the go...

Shame I cant make it but good luck at Canberra!!!

EMS Racing how do I carry all these boats now?

Hey Craig!

I cant believe it! :eek:

Must be getting soft... :p

I had a look at a Rossi 45 a little while ago, a guy over this way had imported some marine engines and was showing them around. Very nice looking setup. It included a muffled tuned pipe that you could alter the length of.

What about a Nelson powerhead?

Time for a bigger trailer....

Nitrocrazed racing: We dont race for sheepstations.....much.

Ian,

Its not just that.... I will need a full time pit crew!!!!

LOL

hey some of those GP girls carrying the umbrellas.... theres an idea?

;D

EMS Racing inc.

Craig,

Did we go to a certain motor race on the weekend? ;) One day I will have to make a trip for that, I haven't been to one since the Vics pinched it from us... :p

Pit crew, grid girls..... how about the millions of dollars and groupies as well!!! ;D

You are getting so many boats you could start your own club!!!

Nitrocrazed racing: There's nothing like the sound of 10 cylinders revving to 19000rpm...

Hi Guy's

If any of you US guy's look in on this post I have to tell you TimD had a heat win yesterday with his new SG rigger. It's the first time I've seen him smile - I thought his head was going to fall in half.

GT ;D

Well thats a good thing to finally here :) : :)

Hope the tunnels get to finish the heat today ;) Wish i was there!!!!!

Kris

I pitted for Tim and I think he actually got second in that race!! First time the boat had finished a heat, and Tim was pretty happy about it!! ;D

Must have been that neat little carb adaptor that did it..... :p

Ian.

I'm pretty sure that was the difference... 8) It was more a relief than anything to have the boat finish a full heat race and not stop on the last lap like @ the nationals. I was starting to think it was [glow=red,2,300]cursed[/glow]

Now for some practice and fine tuning @ sea level.

Last day off work tomorrow so I'm headed for a pond! Any pond!

Back