2003 ACT state titles (australia)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see you guys had fun without me..... ;D

Well add another boat to the EMS fleet.... Gear drive 21 hydro is now up and running!!!! just gotta work out how to tune it and how to stop the massive flow of oil out of the exhaust throttle!!!

This thing could race a multi course if it tried....

EMS Racing May need EMS Transport... LOL

Hi Craig,

Shame you couldn't attend - it was a good weekend!

Gear driven 21 rigger - sounds like fun 8)

Can you set the exhaust throttle to open in the opposite direction to stop the oil pooling in front ofthe barrel?

Tim,

Half the problem is keeping the metal gears lubricated. There is a feed from the back of the pipe which uses the oil from the exhaust to lube them. Plus the boat may not have been run for years so it also could be just blowing all the crap out of the system.....

EMS Racing

Now you have gone and done it.... I have to score a digital camera and take pics now.....

OK I will work on it....

EMS Racing

Is the NSW titles on at the same time as the VIC titles or am I wrong on this one :-[ :-[ :-[

TT,

The NSW titles are on this coming weekend at Hunter Valley.

I was under the impression that the VIC champs were around October sometime - being held at Altona.

Tim.

Hea Tim and gang

Make sure you give us a rundown of the winners from the titles this weekend.

Grim

Well I just got back from the NSW titles and had a great time. I just took the 67 hydro and came 3rd. I got beaten by Richard Syminiuk 1st and Paul Stirton in 2nd. The motor is finally starting to run really well (took almost 10 litres of fuel to break in!) and I have been able to get the handling how I want it.

I took a few pic's that I will post in a few days for you guys.

Ian, I managed a 1.10 and a 1.12 race time at Hunter Valley ;D ;D Should be interesting when project "high torque" starts.

Tim

great job..

I was looking to see how paul also did.. im sure he will be calling soon..

Thanks again..

grim

Grim,

here's a pic of Pauls Rides - he pitted beside me for the meet. The 67 lost a cowl in 1 of the heats and now looks a little different with a yellow one from Ozzy's boat.

Tim.

Latest posts

Back