You gonna ban Gerald now? He is Mike Coppolino the fraud artist.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill,

Gives us a break already. That is a horrible track record. 3-4 bad ones since January and all in the last month. I have some water front property I'd like to sell you. That is a horrible statistic. There should be ZERO. You have a problem work it out. I can understand there might be something go bad that can't be worked out but that is nothing like what was done here.

I have sold a lot of stuff myself since January don't have the problems this guy has. I wonder why that is?

This is just a few from this year. Almost 75 laid out and over a hundred still in the stack not counting the post office style receipts from shipping from there.

28sws1t.jpg

Tom,

Personally I honestly don't think it matters and the system you have is just fine. What good would a feedback system have done with this guy? He had transactions that went smooth.

Nobody would start out with the junk first he sold off the better stuff and then got to the junk and started ripping people off and the fact they were mostly done on the Dock then it's seems there could have been the vendetta thing going on. Who knows? He had stuff to unload and could not start out ripping people off. It doesn't matter now I imagine he got rid of most he wanted to already.

We just have to be so careful and when a persons number is up and get too trusting it can happen to anyone.

Tom I am really sorry to start this back up and mess up this place again. It is funny how so many members are acting like it is wasting everyone's time and they don't want to read all this but yet they are back every second to read what is going on. 2000 views in just over 24 hours. Get a life. Lol.

Makes you really wonder about the name spelling. He is usually using Carijutan and I am guessing he is just going to say some thing like he made a mistake on that member name entry Carijuton when he signed up and couldn't edit it. It's just a alias. ??? He has a answer for everything. Who is going to spell their name wrong anywhere. No one.

But all that aside if he were to just take care of the few people that were done under his name then there would be no more big deal. I have not heard him offer anyone anything and that is the problem here. Nothing about who he is who he isn't or who he might be or for that matter who might get screwed in the future.

We need webcams so we can see who we are talking to. Lol. That would be ugly.
As for selling me waterfront property, I already live on the water. Got a real nice dock with boat lift, fish cleaning station and everything. Three minutes by boat and I'm in Tampa Bay.

So now your saying that he should have had ZERO bad transactions? Looking at your stack of sales that you have so kindly displayed makes me wonder if we shouldn't start looking at you...You said yourself that;

"He had stuff to unload and could not start out ripping people off." Maybe your just about there yourself.

You sell enough stuff and everyone will get an onion once in a while.

Honestly dude, it really sounds to me like it's not so much that you want to get rid of him because he had a bad sell, but more like he had a bad sell with someone YOU know. You don't really want to get rid of people who screw others in bad deals, you just want to get rid of him for screwing your buddy.

And that's what ticks me off.

You won't treat someone the same way you would want to be treated.

You've made it a personal vendetta against someone you don't even know and have changed the rules two or three time in this thread alone as to why he should go.

All I'm doing is giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder in a few months when/if you get someone that say's you jerked them around if I should give you the same consideration.

You wanna go hardline? we can do that...

Go ahead and get Tom to ban him. I'm not going to say anything else about this topic from here on. So you do what you want.

But you so much as step on the first pinky toe of anyone here on IW and I am gonna make it a point to give you the same treatment that you are giving out now.

I'll STAY on IW till your banned too.

See, what you don't know is that I know who you are... I've seen you and your buddies antics on the drivers stand. Remember Charleston? **** wrong cutting the course like that to drive over a boat on purpose.

In hindsight maybe we should have fed you to the Corbin's...

Instead of giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Tom, If you want to ban me for what I have said here, you go right ahead. Right now I really don't care. All I ask is for a five minute heads up so I can tell everyone about the REAL Danny Boy and his escapades at Charleston last year.

/B

See that is where you screwed up as I haven't raced in a couple of years and never out of Florida so it shows how much you know about me or anyone. So now I will be calling my lawyer for a slander and/or libel lawsuit against you big money . What a joke you are pal. Find someone that knows me and they will all tell you who I am. I have never raced with the Corbin's and people like you are why people leave this hobby. I have never even been to Charleston. Is this where your bad attitude towards me is coming from mistaken identity. If you got a problem with whoever this Danny is you speak of, take it up with him.!!!!!

You know so much about slander and libel you would think you would have your facts straight before you start posting them on a forum.

There isn't no benefit of the doubt for Gerald. Are you that pathetic that you can't see the proof or did that hardware look new to you. And you are right he ripped off several honest people I know and that is exactly why I have a reason. If it were you I wouldn't give a crap sounds like you would welcome it and can certainly afford it. I am happy for you that life is good.

Look Bill I have no hard feelings really and I realize we got caught up in this thing a bit too much and I never really cared if he was banned or not only that he owns up and makes it right. What is so hard about that? It's not the same as buying something you just got and didn't like or was questionable who's fault it is or who should do what.

Never any hard feelings with anyone that is doing the right thing or at least meaning to.

I am all for a group hug.

And by the way I have hundreds of positive feedback from my dealings with people and only had one issue in many years of selling things and I worked it out and did what I said I was going to do and we are still friends to this day. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill,

Gives us a break already. That is a horrible track record. 3-4 bad ones since January and all in the last month. I have some water front property I'd like to sell you. That is a horrible statistic. There should be ZERO. You have a problem work it out. I can understand there might be something go bad that can't be worked out but that is nothing like what was done here.

I have sold a lot of stuff myself since January don't have the problems this guy has. I wonder why that is?

This is just a few from this year. Almost 75 laid out and over a hundred still in the stack not counting the post office style receipts from shipping from there.

28sws1t.jpg

Tom,

Personally I honestly don't think it matters and the system you have is just fine. What good would a feedback system have done with this guy? He had transactions that went smooth.

Nobody would start out with the junk first he sold off the better stuff and then got to the junk and started ripping people off and the fact they were mostly done on the Dock then it's seems there could have been the vendetta thing going on. Who knows? He had stuff to unload and could not start out ripping people off. It doesn't matter now I imagine he got rid of most he wanted to already.

We just have to be so careful and when a persons number is up and get too trusting it can happen to anyone.

Tom I am really sorry to start this back up and mess up this place again. It is funny how so many members are acting like it is wasting everyone's time and they don't want to read all this but yet they are back every second to read what is going on. 2000 views in just over 24 hours. Get a life. Lol.

Makes you really wonder about the name spelling. He is usually using Carijutan and I am guessing he is just going to say some thing like he made a mistake on that member name entry Carijuton when he signed up and couldn't edit it. It's just a alias. ??? He has a answer for everything. Who is going to spell their name wrong anywhere. No one.

But all that aside if he were to just take care of the few people that were done under his name then there would be no more big deal. I have not heard him offer anyone anything and that is the problem here. Nothing about who he is who he isn't or who he might be or for that matter who might get screwed in the future.

As for selling me waterfront property, I already live on the water. Got a real nice dock with boat lift, fish cleaning station and everything. Three minutes by boat and I'm in Tampa Bay.

So now your saying that he should have had ZERO bad transactions? Looking at your stack of sales that you have so kindly displayed makes me wonder if we shouldn't start looking at you...You said yourself that;

"He had stuff to unload and could not start out ripping people off." Maybe your just about there yourself.

Honestly dude, it really sounds to me like it's not so much that you want to get rid of him because he had a bad sell, but more like he had a bad sell with someone YOU know. You don't really want to get rid of people who screw others in bad deals, you just want to get rid of him for screwing your buddy.

You've made it a personal vendetta against someone you don't even know and have changed the rules two or three time in this thread alone as to why he should go.

I wonder in a few months when/if you get someone that say's you jerked them around if I should give you the same consideration.

Go ahead and get Tom to ban him. I'm not going to say anything else about this topic from here on. So you do what you want.

But you so much as step on the first pinky toe of anyone here on IW and I am gonna make it a point to give you the same treatment that you are giving out now.

See, what you don't know is that I know who you are... I've seen you and your buddies antics on the drivers stand. Remember Charleston? **** wrong cutting the course like that to drive over a boat on purpose.

Tom, If you want to ban me for what I have said here, you go right ahead. Right now I really don't care. All I ask is for a five minute heads up so I can tell everyone about the REAL Danny Boy and his escapades at Charleston last year.

/B

See that is where you screwed up as I haven't raced in a couple of years and never out of Florida show it shows how much you know about me or anyone. So now I will be calling my lawyer for a slander and/or libel lawsuit. What a joke you are pal. Find someone that knows me and they will all tell you who I am. I have never raced with the Corbin's and people like you are why people leave this hobby.

There isn't no benefit of the doubt for Gerald. Are you that pathetic that you can't see the proof or did that hardware look new to you. And you are right he ripped off several honest people I know and that is exactly why I have a reason. If it were you I wouldn't give a crap sounds like you welcome it and can afford it .

Look Bill I have no hard feelings really and I realize we got caught up in this thing a bit too much and I never really cared if he was banned or not only that he owns up and makes it right. What is so hard about that. It's not the same as buying something you just got and didn't like or was questionable who's fault it is or who should do what.

Bill,

28sws1t.jpg

Tom,

/B

See that is where you screwed up as I haven't raced in a couple of years and never out of Florida show it shows how much you know about me or anyone. So now I will be calling my lawyer for a slander and/or libel lawsuit. What a joke you are pal. Find someone that knows me and they will all tell you who I am. I have never raced with the Corbin's and people like you are why people leave this hobby.

There isn't no benefit of the doubt for Gerald. Are you that pathetic that you can't see the proof or did that hardware look new to you. And you are right he ripped off several honest people I know and that is exactly why I have a reason. If it were you I wouldn't give a crap sounds like you welcome it and can afford it .

Look Bill I have no hard feelings really and I realize we got caught up in this thing a bit too much and I never really cared if he was banned or not only that he owns up and makes it right. What is so hard about that. It's not the same as buying something you just got and didn't like or was questionable who's fault it is or who should do what.
Jeesuuss H Christ, will you wind bags ever shut the hell up and get back to toy boating. You were entertaining for a while, that is why your count is so high. We read you crap because it was entertaining. We also go to the zoo and watch the monkeys, go to the circus and watch the clowns and watch a lot of Comedy Central, they are entertaining also, but not 24 hours a day. Reminds me of my first three wives. Their names were , *****, Gripe and Groan.

Charles Perdue

I've been reading the "rants" on both Jims and here on iWaters. Here is what I say and here is how I would handle a situation like this. If anyone is man enough to rip me off, then you better be man enough to get your neck snapped. I don't care how much or for what. I'll get in the car, I'll hop on a plane, whatever it takes, I'll find you. Those of you that think the FBI or local authorities will do anything are living in a pipe dream. The bottom line is this, if you don't feel comfortable buying or selling from/to someone, then don't do it. Those of you out there that feel it necessary to "rip" people off, a message to you. Vigilante Justice will come for you in one way or another, there are many people out there that think and feel the way I do about thief!
Excellent !!
tommy, did someone say they need a hit?? :ph34r:

I love you guy's but when someone says you are running over boats intentionally in Charleston when you have never even been there it of coarse lit me up again. Justy when I swear to god I am done Bill comes along and gets me going again, with outright lies that round .

I suppose I wasn't supposed to set him straight on that account. Ya right.

Here someone posted this on the Dock last night and it was pretty darn funny.

Have a good laugh.

http://youtu.be/pY1_HrhwaXU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back