You gonna ban Gerald now? He is Mike Coppolino the fraud artist.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banning someone is like firing someone. You don't even need a reason. Just make him go away.
OK...

If that's what you think.

Be aware. Banning someone for impersonating someone else, than later finding out that they were not. Is gonna leave the website owner in a potentially 'bad' legal position if the person that was banned pushed it.

It's called character assassination. And everyone who pushed for it would be guilty of defamation or libel.

http://definitions.u...-assassination/

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Defamation

Here is the definition of 'libel';

There are several ways a person must go about proving that libel has taken place. For example, in the United States, the person first must prove that the statement was false. Second, that person must prove that the statement caused harm. And, third, they must prove that the statement was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement. These steps are for an ordinary citizen. In the case of a celebrity or public official trying to prove libel, they must prove the first three steps, and must (in the United States) prove the statement was made with the intent to do harm, or with reckless disregard for the truth. Usually specifically referred to as "proving malice".

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because a different name is used doesn't matter.

Banning whoever is behind a screen name ripping people off is fair game.

It could easily be said was the reason. Who has to make any statement of why just do it. GONE.

You see TOM in here making any statements. He doesn't need to.

Casey Anthony must have a lot of people she can sue then. Did anyone ruin her reputation? Was it true?

That is a very sad story.

Now Bill, if someone took it that far, they have some serious issues. Thats part of the problem with our country. You can sue ANYONE over ANYTHING. Its ridiculous!!!

Clegg got bit REAL hard. Yeah he was pissed, and rightly so. But we all 'man up', swallow the bitter taste, and move on.
12 grand worth... yeah, it puts a bad taste in your mouth for sure. But you learn and move on. There are plenty of bad people out there.
TWELVE GRAND??? Geeez, Gabe, that's gotta sting. To some people that would cost a kneecap or two........... :ph34r:
Trust me, it crossed my mind. However, these folks were very good at what they did. They also got Mark Hopper for several thousand. Same folks. they were in Singapore, and completely disappear when it goes down and you find out about it.

Clegg got bit REAL hard. Yeah he was pissed, and rightly so. But we all 'man up', swallow the bitter taste, and move on.
12 grand worth... yeah, it puts a bad taste in your mouth for sure. But you learn and move on. There are plenty of bad people out there.

WWHHHAAATTTT??? Twelve grand is worth a trip to Canada to get it back or .......
Naw, not Canada. It was a group out of Singapore with fraudulent credit cards. They shafted me, then paypal tucked their tails and ran away... no help at all. I had a Pro paypal account handling all of my business transactions...zero help at all, and then they made me out to be the bad guy for accepting fraudulent card number (how the hell was I supposed to know?) It was an awesome time...let me tell you. I wrote it off, closed the business, and sold the remainder of my inventory to pay for that little 'mistake'.

Watch your butts is all I can say. FORGET about something like paypal helping you. It WONT happen.

These two screen names appear to be in the same fraud game.

You decide if he could be one in the same. Here is what we do know.

If Gerald is in on it is anybodies guess they know each other and appear to be same person or at least working together.

This is not drama and needs to be dealt with.

WE HAVE THE PROOF !!!!!

According to some investigation and in my own opinion it seems that this is true. There I am covered. Just so everyone knows.

They at least have funds going in the same account that has been used to defraud.

Why IW doesn't want to protect it's members from fraudulent people selling ?

Wait till he rips one of you off you would feel differently about this topic. I know that couldn't happen because many of you have all ready said it is your own fault when you get ripped off basically and if you are smart it can't happen especially if your dealing with a good trusting friend like this.

GERALD NEEDS TO BE BANNED !!!!!!!!!! GERALD or MIKE COPPOLINO appears he was selling Mike Coppolino's stuff and appears funds are going

into MIKE COPPOLINO's paypal account or an account he uses along with Gerald.

He needs to go. ASAP

Gerald was using the user name of straightlinehydros at Jim's and using the paypal account [email protected]\

Mike Coppolino who has been banned already and used to and appears to continue to rip off thousands of dollars from members.

Here is MIKE COPPOLINO(mike1965) on another site look at paypal addy,

2ymhveu.jpg

2uhrgcp.jpg

2hci1kk.jpg

The member on YB is Mike Coppolino only problem is its JR. not SR. and yes he has used my paypal because he dosen't have one .

And for the last time i am Gerald Carijutan and i sold all my parts and i did not rip anyone off everyone that bought anything off me has recieved it except 1 gas pipe which is either in the mail still or lost i am wiating to here and the pipe is ins.

This is really getting old yes i date mike SR. daughter and do talk to here brother from time to time Mike Coppolino JR.

Mike SR had nothing to do with selling my parts

G

Gerald if you are who you say you are it doesn't matter you sold Scott parts you said were brand new and they were not. The 30 servo's you sold the guy are no good . Rick didn't get his pipe yet and the shipping receipt paper you showed did look to be written over. ????

Those deals were done under your name and that is the problem. It had nothing to do with the association you may or may not have with Mike. We don't ever know who anyone is but fraudulent dealings is what you seem to think is OK.

Then you said so what if I defrauded someone there gift giving through paypal was fraudulent so they are just as wrong. What kind of reasoning is that my friend.

It is your replys you made that have really put the icing on the cake.

Gerald if you are who you say you are it doesn't matter you sold Scott parts you said were brand new and they were not. The 30 servo's you sold the guy are no good . Rick didn't get his pipe yet and the paper you showed did look to be written over. ????

Those deals were done under your name and that is the problem. We don't ever know who anyone is but fraudulent dealings is what you seem to think is OK.

Then you said so what if I defrauded someone there gift giving through paypal was fraudulent so they are just as wrong. What kind of reasoning is that my friend.

I really don't know what you have to do with this but before i had a chance to reply back to Scotts pm about the boat i was banned and now you have brought it to IW i did send scott new hardware with the boat , what happened to it ?? ask scott , he wanted the boat so bad he pm'ed me on the dock shouldn't he be banned for doing such an evil thing on the dock , and i always say if you are using paypal please send as a gift OR ADD 4% PAYPAL FEES , scotts cecision to send it as a gift not mine.

I was going to do something with scott untill all the bashing and slaunder.

I got ripped off on the dock by another member ( Top Secret Boats) Bill and was told not to start anything on the dock , why not that where he ripped me off , he's still a member on the dock , still never got my parts to this day , and i moved on .

The servos where sold and shipped the buyer recieved them on the 27th of last month and emails me 2 days ago and sez he want his money back , come on he has had them for almost a month and talked me way down on price , yes the servos had some dust on them from sitting but full of dirt (really) if i bought some servos and they where all full of dirt i would have told the seller right away.

The gas pipe well it was sold for 45.00 shipped and rick wanted tracking , to send the pipe with tracking would have cost me almost 40.00 in sipping so i shipped it airmail and it is either still in the mail or lost i am waiting to hear back and it is ins.

Yes the reciet is writin over they are cabon copy so another name was transfered by accident but that is the right reciet for the gas pipe , if the pipe is lost rick will get his money back from the ins.

So far i see alot of slaunder and bashing and have copies of all from the dock and IW , i have talked to a lawyer about this and it better stop real soon .

The real Gerald

P.S If you want to talk about things that happened on the dock well don't just go banning everyone before you know the facts (TRUTH)

Here's another person i ripped off and if this happened on the dock i'm 100% sure i would have been banned before fixing the problem for the other party.

Gerald,

The Twin boat hull arrived and for the most part it is one piece. The little wood support that you put to the back of the engine compartment was broke off and it has a small crack on the strip of wood to the front side of the radio box. I can't understand what happens to the boxes shipped from Canada? Is customs trashing boxes, because the box had a large dent and tear on the bottom side of the box. The only thing that saved it this time was the better packing with bubble wrap.

The good news is the light damage is easy to fix and I will take care of from my end.

Thanks for rebuilding the hull!

Brad

Gerald,

I have seen that and others where you have straightened it out and agree that doesn't sound like some one that is out to defraud but then what is the problem with the other ones you did not and have seemed to make clear you weren't going to.

Scott is on here to,

When will arraingments be made to fix that deal. You have to know there was not much that that mess could be used for.

At least own up to it and take care of it and I am sure your reputation could even be regained. If you care so much.

Glad you are here talking about it and yes dealing with everything with an immediate ban I don't think is always the answer but it is the way the Dock does things when it is crystal clear. Does that hinder and just piss someone off that they can't communicate anymore I am sure it does but you were given your chance and it was not that you were saying you would make it right but rather quite the contrary that is when you got banned if I have my facts straight.

Don't wish you or anyone bad luck.

I sold a CMB pipe on here , i shipped it on July 25th and the buyer didn't get it until Aug 15th , i have no control over the post , i am not here to rip anyone off and i will ask this one more time don't call me Mike Coppolino anymore i am Gerald Carijutan .

What ever your beef is with him keep it with him , i don't eat , drink , sleep or hangout with him he is my girlfriends dad and thats it .

Gerald,

You so far have done NOTHING or contacted me about our dealings.

What really shows your character is your claiming I switched hardware to make deal look worse than it was ... you are truly a nut job stating such nonsense. As for the usability of the hull and it's build quality the pictures posted speak volumes the hull is not worthy of being sold to anyone at any price.

I stated this before and will again ... You can refund my money minus the shipping fees of @ $35.00

So that would be $130.00. No need to post my PP account info here, you already have that.

So if you think collectively all those burned by yourself and Mike are not going to lump you both together and go after you both your mistaken and not heard the last of this.

Scott

I bought a 120/ 240 volt starter from Gerald and i recieved it at a reasonable time i even got to use it at the NATS. Runs just fine. Thanks again Gerald.

Yes sir that is a true statement. Even the best most honest sellers can have a issue with a buyer on occasion.
Mike Coppolino ripped off a lot more than just Scott. Many paid for complete ProCat hulls he had a presale with and never delivered. He owes another member a pipe. And once again he has proven to blatantly deceive during a sale. That is a bit different than a unhappy he said she said deal from a nitpicking buyer.

Just so you know it isn't just Scott complaining and I don't think complaining is a good word to use quite honestly.

There are dozens more but you get the point, BAD PEOPLE IS WHAT MIKE IS !!!!!

j7qa01.jpg

2mjjm0.jpg

2uxzt3c.jpg

25yx11y.jpg
THIS theif has no intent to make anything right not with me or Scott S > A lot of you have known me for 30 + years and know I respect and help everyone I can , this clown is instore for a wild awakening Pay-pal to collect a refund to me > the canadan internet fraud devision and a Very good freind with our goverment is setting up for a visit. From what I understand from MR MIKE TURNER > MY FREIND WITH OUR GOV, CANADA CONSITERS IT A FELONY on proven internet fraud {accepting payment for items not as described or accepting payment for item's without intent of proof of or rendering}

P.S. > I AM TRICKY RC > RICK REISINGER > DRIFTWOOD MODEL BOAT CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back