• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jay Linden's engine sales on IW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Wellman

What happened to my post on Jay Linden (Whitby, ON)? If anyone forgot, he sent me two junk CMB 45 engines that he listed as being in great shape on this For Sale Forum. The cost was $310 once I purchased a moneygram - he claims he didn't have paypal. After the fact, I found out he did allow one person, Eric Canto, to pay by paypal. When Eric received a junk engine, he called Jay on it and he got a refund. Others who used the moneygram (no recourse for buyers)were not all so lucky.

Take a look in my gallery to see pictures of what he sent me.

Has anyone else been ripped off by Jay? I know of a couple here on IW that believe he attempted to rip them off.

WATCH OUT!!!

I've been warned that Jay may be dealing with someone (Mike C.) who burned people on this and other model boat sites.

If my figures are right, I can find record of at least $3,000 in stolen money between these two people.

Adam

Adam it was locked and deleted im sure. This one will soon to follow im sure. People cant keep it on track, and everyone knows about him now.

I don't understand why. When you lock it and delete it you're erasing valuable information for others....

40-50 posts of people bickering back and forth is not valuable information. From one newbie to another, let's all race and have fun.

BTW,

For anyone who is interested, Jay Linden has in fact married Mike Coppolino's daughter. For as many people that got burned on here and Jim's boat dock not to many people seem interested in getting their money back. I can't believe that, it appears thousands were stolen on Jim's site. I might have more cluses/evidence here too, but it gets erased...

Latest posts

Back