WOF Buildup process

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D good to see you back OB Nut

you have definitely help 1 boater out i hope you will sleep better tonight for it

i will have to what to see pictures till later in the week going to shoot at some deers

:ph34r: the one you have helped

Marty

Questions were being asked on how to build a WOF, so I thougth why not do this project.
Actually, now thinking back, Jerry W. asked for a set of spoon foam cores for his boat. Along with the other questions on WOF building brought me into this project. While in discussion with JW, came to the conclusion to build several boats and take pics during the process.

Marty,

Glad my site has helped you out.. Doubt I'll sleep better tonight :( work frowns on those that sleep during their shift :p But when I do get home at 7am, certain that bed will look great :D

Page was updated tonight with 50+ recent pics. I'll get to the captions in short order.

WOF Build

4 of the 5 now have center section bottoms on. The 5th will be done tomorrow. The 5th boat will most likely stay in my fleet. Instead of 6" width, it's around 6 1/4" wide with an extreme offset. Don't have the measurement with me at the moment, but will post in the captions. Also going to do something different to the bottom center section.

:D GAWD!,, "OL JD" Must Be Smilin' From Ear to Ear :lol: :lol:

You Duh Man Mark!! :eek: What an Unbelievable Record,,Well Done Buddy :D

Some Dummy Didn't want any weight Huh? :ph34r: ,,, :lol: :p

Ya mean I'm actually gunna have one with "14 degree" sponson angle,

the last one had 11deg,,and it got itself in twubble :lol: :lol:

Good Show Mark, Better than TV :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:D GAWD!,, "OL JD" Must Be Smilin' From Ear to Ear :lol: :lol:

You Duh Man Mark!! :eek: What an Unbelievable Record,,Well Done Buddy :D

Some Dummy Didn't want any weight Huh? :ph34r: ,,, :lol: :p

Ya mean I'm actually gunna have one with "14 degree" sponson angle,

the last one had 11deg,,and it got itself in twubble :lol: :lol:

Good Show Mark, Better than TV :)
Lookin GREAT, Mark!

NICE job. Dave :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey Im downloading the pics now, Cant wait!!!!! :D ;)

Gener B)

Ob Nut,

Thanks for the informative pixs. They help out a ton to a newbie looking to build there own tunnel.

You can see what it supposed to look like. :blink: :angry: :D

Ed.R

Pics now have proper comments.

Current status: One center section had the top glued down. Each one will be done separately to insure proper fit. Besides, using most of the weights for each process.

More pics this coming weekend.

You guys have got me hooked. I sat down the other night and drew up templates from my Leecraft XT460 and will be building a 29" B boat,a 40" E boat and a 22" a boat.

You guys have got me hooked. I sat down the other night and drew up templates from my Leecraft XT460 and will be building a 29" B boat,a 40" E boat and a 22" a boat.
KEWL.. This vindicates my build if I can inspire Bob to build some new boats... If you would Bob, provide the specs to be used on the E boat.. That might be the project after a Whiplash build..

Mark, Long time since I have check in. Boy, it looks like you are keeping yourself busy building boats!! Looks like a lot of fun!!! :D

Boats are coming along very nicely..

Hope this makes you guys drool a bit...

124.jpg

29" WOF Build has been updated...

Mark, Long time since I have check in. Boy, it looks like you are keeping yourself busy building boats!! Looks like a lot of fun!!! :D

Busy doesn't even come close to describing the fun I've been having.. :rolleyes: :blink: :D Sure has been a great experince though B)

OOOOOooOO, La, Lah,,, :lol: Jus like a baby's butt :eek: :lol: :lol:

Must be mine :huh: , doesn't look like it has any weight in it :p

OOOOOooOO, La, Lah,,, :lol: Jus like a baby's butt :eek: :lol: :lol:

Must be mine :huh: , doesn't look like it has any weight in it :p
Jerry, you are right on one item. There is no weight added to this setup. However, this Gener's... :lol:

The Rotten ScumBag! :lol: :lol: All He cun do is Go Straight :angry: :lol:

day be lookin' Good brutha ;)

Mark, your build article on your site is absolutly awesome! You have done a magnificant job! Very cool to see the tips and tricks, should inspire a rash of WOF building. Next you will have to do a video.

Doug

Mark, a very big thank you for putting up all the info on your site, it answered many of my questions on how to build this tunnel without my dumb thumbs turning it into a saucer.

Now I havent got any excuse to delay building it (work permitting) and especially since Jerry Wyss is helping me out with so much info and advice on my TT21.

Thanks again Mark

Thanks for the compliments gents.. Just remember, this is only one way to build a WOF. After building one or two, you might come up with a better way to make the build easier.. As for a vid, I'll leave that up to you!!!!

Mark

I am glad to be one of the happy few to own one of these in a short time from now.

Sorry that I live overseas otherwise the new owners had to make a little wof-race with different engines, setup etc of your build boats. (forget the namba and impba rules for this one). Would be interesting.

Very nice job and nice site Mark. I hope you still know which boat goes to whom.

Ronald

Latest posts

Back