VERY interesting topics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe W said:
We....... are Lucky to have Tom Moore......... I have never meet the Guy But he would be welcome under My tent @ any race....... As the GRIM says ROCK ON!!!!  Now lets get back to Building Boats...... I`am getting ready for Slidell & Atlanta. Hope to see some of you guys there. Don  You coming to Atlanta with the Twin?? ;)
85441[/snapback]

My entry was probably one of the first sent in! ;)

OK - I'll admit it. I sanded the 20 rigger sponsons with 400 for a test on Sunday - was it faster - couldn't tell - no radar. I'm going to try it on the 60 rigger next time out. ;)

What's the new toy Preston?

TimD said:
OK - I'll admit it. I sanded the 20 rigger sponsons with 400 for a test on Sunday  - was it faster - couldn't tell - no radar. I'm going to try it on the 60 rigger next time out.  ;)
85479[/snapback]

Why does this not surprise me???

May have to try it on the Wizard sponsons....

Yes the Canard is back!!!!! Just threw an old engine into it to see how it goes. OK so it may be an old CMB 90..... hehehehe

I haven't seen a canard run in many, many moons!

You should put the A100 in it! B)

I would say something intelligent at this point...........
monkey.gif

.....but I'm not capable......
monkey.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
izitbrokeyet? said:
I would say something intelligent at this point...........
monkey.gif

.....but I'm not capable......
monkey.gif

85496[/snapback]

Yeah he's too busy draggin' his knuckles! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding! :p

I may be dragging knuckles...but I'm having fun doing it. After all, it is my leisure time......not to be taken too seriously

KB

buttkick.gif

izitbrokeyet? said:
I may be dragging knuckles...but I'm having fun doing it.    After all, it is my leisure time......not to be taken too seriouslyKB

buttkick.gif

85501[/snapback]

Have ya dragged your knuckles thru that oil I sent ya yet? :D

The Monkey is Too Funny..... :lol: :lol: Get them Tuned UP and Ready for the Season... The Bull Sxit Stops when the Green Flag Drops..... :blink: :blink:

Oh No - KB has been visiting the smilie pages again!!

Seriously guys - has / is anyone else experimenting with the stuff mentioned on the listbot? I don't know if Dykem is available here in Oz...... I'm almost afraid to ask around for it with a name like that???

TimD said:
Oh No - KB has been visiting the smilie pages again!!
Seriously guys - has / is anyone else experimenting with the stuff mentioned on the listbot? I don't know if Dykem is available here in Oz...... I'm almost afraid to ask around for it with a name like that???

85552[/snapback]

Here ya go Tim-

http://www.americanmarking.com/dykem.htm

TimD said:
I haven't seen a canard run in many, many moons!
You should put the A100 in it!  B)

85492[/snapback]

Ahhh this is an old boat and it had a CMB 90 in it originally. just need to replace the throttle linkage, fix the water line and make a new shaft for it and its up and running :)

Don Ferrette said:
Thanks Don,

I believe the red aerosol is the one to use, but getting anything with a propellant shipped O/S can be a real pain in the @ss! If I can track it down here it will be a lot easier, but if not I'll try the company you suggested!

Tim. B)

Dykem (pn di-chem) is used for setting dif gears, must be something similar over here?

Don Ferrette said:
buttkick.gif

85501[/snapback]

Have ya dragged your knuckles thru that oil I sent ya yet?  :D

85535[/snapback]

Don,

I'm down to like 2 quarts of mixed fuel.

I'm outta nitro at the moment.....I've been waiting on club members to pool money and buy in bulk. when we get more nitro I'll be mixing some.

KB

Back