3DP Project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Christy

Fellas....

I've got a project that I am woefully inept for the pursuit of. I thought I'd throw it out there.

I'm looking for a Reese hitch plug with a PowerQuest (boat MFR) logo/graphic on it. I've got images for the artwork. I've also got a solid model started in SolidWorks, but I'm stuck behind my ineptness with SW.

I've got the blessing from the owner of the company, even to sell them, if I wanted to, which I have no current intentions of.

If you'd be willing to accept the challenge, I'd be more than willing to buy the filament for you to print it (I have colors in mind) and/or pay you for your time for an .stl file, and a local friend of mine can print it for me (he's not up to speed on "making"; just printing).

We can communicate further by phone, text or email if you're amicable.

LMK.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Lohring,

I sent you an email, but didn't get a response, so I assumed you were otherwise tied up.

The one you did for me before looked beautiful, but I wanted to make some changes. Plus..... 😣 I failed to secure it when hitching up a Uhaul a couple weeks ago, and it is now gone. ☹

The logo is the same, but I want the body to be a bit different. I will send the new sold, along with a layover of the graphics.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Necessity... The mother of invention.

PQ 1.jpgPQ 2.jpgRinker 1.jpgRinker 2.jpgCig 2.jpgCig 1.jpgCenturion 2.jpgCenturion 1.jpgCigarette Classic 1.jpgCigarette Classic 2.jpg
I Bought a Prusa Mk3S+MMU3. Five colors/materials. And my SolidWorks skills have developed tenfold since getting it.

I let one of my OffshoreOnly buddies see the PowerQuest one, he tossed it to his Cigarette buddies, and the printer hasn't stopped since. It been running pretty much 24/7 for several weeks now.

Thanks. Brad.

View attachment 322646View attachment 322647View attachment 322648View attachment 322649View attachment 322650View attachment 322651View attachment 322652View attachment 322653View attachment 322654View attachment 322655
I Bought a Prusa Mk3S+MMU3. Five colors/materials. And my SolidWorks skills have developed tenfold since getting it.

I let one of my OffshoreOnly buddies see the PowerQuest one, he tossed it to his Cigarette buddies, and the printer hasn't stopped since. It been running pretty much 24/7 for several weeks now.

Thanks. Brad.

View attachment 322646View attachment 322647View attachment 322648View attachment 322649View attachment 322650View attachment 322651View attachment 322652View attachment 322653View attachment 322654View attachment 322655

Thanks. Brad.
What material did you print with?

Sam,

These are all Inland Tough PLA from MicroCenter (I have had to acquire some Polymaker PLAMax for specific colors that I couldn't source from MC). It prints great and doesn't seem to suffer the same embrittlement that PLA is known for. At 10% gyroid infill, you can stand on these things.

Thanks. Brad.

Do those fit into your truck receiver?
Roxy,

Sorry for the delay. I don't get on IW as much as I would like.

Yes. I have models for 2", 2-1/2" and 3" hitch plugs. I have been selling them. The Cigarette guys seem to like them. I didn't intend this thread as a sale listing, but if you'd like one, PM me and we'll exchange info and get something together for you.

Thanks. Brad.

Latest posts

Back