Tunnel Championships azz whooppinn

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,

Remember, Walterboro is typical small town America. Nightlife? Remember, the entire town is quiet. I know there are some honky tonks around somewhere but heavens I have no clue where. I guess it is what you are going to make it. Oh my what did I say? I imagine this will be a one shot motel. Next time it will be at another. The CMB name will be trashed all around that small town. Glad I will home with the lady of the house. Just remember, the manager works from 7-3 so you have to slip out QUIETLY in the mornings. Probably can't do anything but that after the night before anyway.

I'll have to appoint Carl as the sheriff and Ronald as his deputy to keep you guys in check.

John
All in Pun we won't do anything to jeapodize the CMB name or this race, we'll just tell them we are a German Tobbogan team here as exchange students,trying to lern sum suthern inglish

Sorgen sie sich nicht Hearl, das sledding mannschaft hasnt, das ihren platz genommen wird. Als gesagtes Ron, habe ich eine zweite sprache, keine im betrieb für den smack gespräch preis kann sagen erlernt, dass sie scheisse in zwei sprachen sprechen können. Wenn Ronald Van Essen entscheidet smack, zu sprechen zu beginnen, spricht er lose sprachen, und die schlechte sache ist er kann englisches besseres als die meisten uns, besonders Tonya sprechen. (Ronald, dont tell them that this is a bunch of nonsense)

Basically, none of you idiots can talk **** in two languages, so that means you arent even in the same league as someone like me. I also said its a good thing that Ronald (Moron) hasnt decided to start smack talkin' cuz he can speak several languages, and the sad part is that he can speak english better than most of us! Especially Tonya...

Byrd, yes, my little two year tech college degree credits actually transfered to the University of Maryland (where im going now on base), so I didnt have to take any of the 100 or 200 level classes, WOOOHOOO!! Although its amazing how much acedemic crap you forget in just a short time, I struggled on a few things, just because I dont use the stuff I learned back then. (and "back then" wasnt that long ago.)

Micthell Jr, you need to give your uncle Tonya a few lessons on effective writing, he needs help. He tried to show his intellect in a few posts ago when I gave him too much ****, but it just made him look even more silly....

Zaborniak sure has been quiet. What you got up your sleeve dude? Whos is the guy you're bringing with you? couldnt talk any of your old homies into coming down with you? Big B, Rich, Micky, Squeak...

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
RON RON RON... get out of the sun.. your brain is be greatly effected.. And by the way.. have a good time at the gator nats.. I heard that all the bike racers are looking forward to you stopping by to blow enough hot air thought the blowers to start the engines. Its also fun for racers to look, point and laugh at the OLD DRAG RACING HASBEN...

Pointing and laughing....Hea look there son... its....its...its... hell i dont know who that is except he must have been an old bike drag racer by the way he walks.. bull legged and SLOW.... O its RON.. Ron who...... :blink:

If you lucky you might be able to get your buddies to let you hang around if you have beer laced necklace hanging around your neck..

Squirrel who... i must have raced with this dude but not making a showing its like a bad B movie.. you just forget about it...

Atwells... Atwells.. The kids a nice looking kid... how the hell did that happen..... it aint from the daddies side thats for sure... but he did get his boat driving from his UNCLE..... for what thats worth.

James.. I could not talk the guys into coming.. its 13 hours for me and 22 to 24 for them... hell i can not get half of them step away form the buffet..

Michwich (Ojibea Indian) you DUPPAS (polish)

Grim

I will only say this once: Ich bin ein Hollaender.

Smack talk???????? Geen idee waar dat over gaat. Keine ahnung. Keine sorgen Gabe, ich werde nichts sagen.

No worries guys, will discuss this over a beer.... <_<

I will try and bring some secret gear...................

Ronald.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me address these in the order in which they were posted:

Steve, I got two rooms reserved for John, you, our secret entry and myself and yes they are downwind of Tonja's room. I heard Mitch say that he wasnt letting Jr's uncle spoil the fresh air this year so he had to get his own room...........

James says in German: Don't worry about it Hearl, the sledding team hasn't taken your place. As Ron said, I have a 2nd language, no one at work can say they paid the price for learning to talk smack, that they can talk **** in two languages.

James I hear you are a national hero after the trip to Torino, no it wasnt the tobagan run you made but the fantastic yodel you let out in your desparation to be found in that snow bank. It seems that your yodeling classes really paid off and you found it in your diaphram to let out a yodel so profound that now has the Italians taking classes. :blink: Ronald is speaking (typing) dutch and german and telling James not to worry he wont tell us what James said :D

Steve (again) He ho`omaka maika`i kêlâ, akâ na`e, `a`ale lawa. thats Hawaiian for............ah you figure it out!

Woo I am pretty handy with English, German, Dutch, Hawaiian and I know some latin: Besa me Cu-- :p I didnt pay for any of those classes.

Mr Zaborniak, :p its about time you responded to my original reply to you from the 22nd of FEBRUARY. You must have fallen thru the ice when you went out testing up in the great white north :lol: . Since I am sure you still have homework to do at the pond its likeky I will have to wait a few more weeks to see your comments concerning a subsequent post of mine concerning you. Good luck and I hope you thaw out in time to make the trip to SC! :D The Gator Nats will be a great time, meeting up with Terry Keeley and Norm Doer. Oh and it really doesnt matter if the Noobs at the track dont know who I am, there are plenty of those who drove the sport to what it is that do. I will have a few sign a Hat for you and award it to you in SC.

OH PS the motorcycles dont have blowers........... :eek: .

Mike are you making that trip by yourself??? Talk Russ into coming so you will have some company! Thats along trek without someone riding along!

Until next Bashing.......... Mahalo and take care!

Ron

You are better in languauges translation then with boats I guess :lol:

And this dutch guy knows hawaiian too.

My name is LONALA

I am already scheduled for a room with.... I don't know upwind or downwind from Tonja.

Mahalo :D

Hey Byrd, I speak 17 languages......just like you do, lol :ph34r:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

~James

Now now James do you doubt my ability that much? Tell ya what translate what you originally said in German to Steve on the bablefish site and I bet it doesnt translate properly. Let me know what you find out! :)

Its getting close now guys, its going to be fun!

Ronald I cant believe your harping on my boating skills, you watched that video were you paying attention? :blink:

See you both in a few weeks!

Ron

Last edited:

Ronald I cant believe your harping on my boating skills, you watched that video were you paying attention? :blink:

See you in a few weeks!

Ron
Ron,

You know what people say in the Netherlands? Some guys have all the luck. It is a gutsy move or was the other driver also giving you a chance.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronald.

Ok Ron, we'll have a nice conversation in German when I get there.... :ph34r:

~James

See you in a few weeks!

Ron
Ron,

You know what people say in the Netherlands? Some guys have all the luck. It is a gutsy move or was the other driver also giving you a chance.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronald.

lol....now you are catching on Ronald.... good one.

Ok Ron, we'll have a nice conversation in German when I get there.... :ph34r:

~James
You know James,

When we are there, Ron B is not aible to follow the SMACK because he doesn't have the translator with him

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronald.
James, Mein Vergnügen Gutentag, Mijn genoegen Goede dag, Il mio piacere Buon giorno pisano!

LOL Ronald the joke is on you as the boys in SC wont know what you are talking about so to them it wont be smack :p Hey did you ever send that PTO my way?

Ron

Last edited:
Steve,

Remember, Walterboro is typical small town America. Nightlife? Remember, the entire town is quiet. I know there are some honky tonks around somewhere but heavens I have no clue where. I guess it is what you are going to make it. Oh my what did I say? I imagine this will be a one shot motel. Next time it will be at another. The CMB name will be trashed all around that small town. Glad I will home with the lady of the house. Just remember, the manager works from 7-3 so you have to slip out QUIETLY in the mornings. Probably can't do anything but that after the night before anyway.

I'll have to appoint Carl as the sheriff and Ronald as his deputy to keep you guys in check.

John
Oeps I missed this last sentence.

Already an honourable citizen of Texas, I get promoted by John to be deputy.

Don't know about you all But "as an Dutch guy with a badge I will be your worst nightmare.... " :lol:

I will leave the handcuffs home ( that is the cockpit)

Ronald.

Please bring the cuffs as for I could use them to keep the Atwells hands at bay, they are always playing touchie feely thinking it will make them go faster

Steve,

John
Sheriffs duties are extended on the water-

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...cat=10113&pos=0

TO all boaters: NO SPEEDING :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronald

Steve,

John

Ronald
Sorry Ronald there is a lil issue called jurrisdiction, I think you will be out of your territory by a bit :D

Last edited:
Steve,

John

Ronald
Sorry Ronald there is a lil issue called jurrisdiction, I think you will be out of your territory by a bit :D

Not so fast! Not if he is duly deputized by the legal authority for the race and that is the CD. Guess who that is??? You all have been trumped.

Back