Tunnel Championships azz whooppinn

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How comes I always get the redneck parts?

If the shoe fits wear it. The director cast you in that part and I guess he knows you better than most. Guess you need to renegotiate your contract for better parts. May be a big mountain to climb.

Having fun yet? We have some surprises in store for you guys. Will be a race to remember.
John.

If the shoe fits, you will have to wear it...........

Ronald

Talley has the same plan...we are driving 6-1/2 hours one way so it will be a long drive back if he don't pull it off. Me and Rushing will be ready to get out and walk before we get home if he looses! LOL Talley loves to talk about every lap of every heat of every race...he needs some new stories to tell. Me and Rushing know all Talley's race stories by heart now. LOL
Carl,

Gabe and I are only driving 5 hrs, so I am not complaining. But guess what, the flight takes 10 hrs. Imagine to listen to every heat of every race for ten hrs, and here comes the good part, you cannot walk home ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronald

Last edited by a moderator:
How comes I always get the redneck parts?

If the shoe fits wear it. The director cast you in that part and I guess he knows you better than most. Guess you need to renegotiate your contract for better parts. May be a big mountain to climb.

Having fun yet? We have some surprises in store for you guys. Will be a race to remember.
John.

If the she fits, you will have to wear it...........

Ronald

Talley has the same plan...we are driving 6-1/2 hours one way so it will be a long drive back if he don't pull it off. Me and Rushing will be ready to get out and walk before we get home if he looses! LOL Talley loves to talk about every lap of every heat of every race...he needs some new stories to tell. Me and Rushing know all Talley's race stories by heart now. LOL
Carl,

Gabe and I are only driving 5 hrs, so I am not complaining. But guess what, the flight takes 10 hrs. Imagine to listen to every heat of every race for ten hrs, and here comes the good part, you cannot walk home ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronald

That's OK my Dutch friend. More than one person can have a surprise! If you pull something goofy you will feel so bad when we are all through!

I sure hope all of this "Exterminator" talk isnt disapointing, you uys have us all doing... >>>>>{!!TWIN!!}<<<<<.... backflips trying to figure it out...

:blink: :blink:

James "im probably not even close" Clegg

As a matter of fact im bringing an Exterminator of my own. (if it floats, it should be a blast to drive)

I think I will call it "the exterminator of exterminator #7"

:blink:

~james
Now how do you get info that good way over there is what I want to know??? I got to watch ole Gabe...he must have some mobster conections.

-Carl,

I sure hope all of this "Exterminator" talk isnt disapointing, you uys have us all doing... >>>>>{!!TWIN!!}<<<<<.... backflips trying to figure it out...

As a matter of fact im bringing an Exterminator of my own. (if it floats, it should be a blast to drive)

~james
Now how do you get info that good way over there is what I want to know??? I got to watch ole Gabe...he must have some mobster conections.

-Carl,

He did NOT get anything from me!

~james

-Carl,

He did NOT get anything from me!
LOL... it has 2 of Talleys good engines on it! Gabe saw Talley's 3.5cc Sport O/S action last year. He knows what to expect. We have been feeding it gun powder and Gator tails!

just a lucky guess, I remember you saying something about a twin. :D

Yes, I saw Talleys sport 20 boat "up close and personal"

~James

Come on guys, final day for entries. I know there's some stragglers out there. I'm sorry but you honestly cannot be called a tunnel racer if you don't attend this race. Though, some of these guys attending the race can't really be called tunnel racers either but, at least they have the title wannabe tunnel racers instead of "other" boat racer. Tick, tick, tick, the countdown to the tunnel championships is almost over. I can see those trophies, trophies-plural, riding back to Jacksonville now :D .

~Mitch Jr.

You mean to tell me I have been gone for 3 days to the Gator Nationals and not one SMACK post from you losers! :lol:

Cake Walk!

Ron

Last edited:
Things have been so silent, with both the smack talk and entries it is not funny. No entries since Thursday evening. We have ended up with 97 entries, which according to several sources, this is the largest tunnel only race ever held.

The Poll is up for the Smack Talk Driver's Shootout. If Ron doesn't leave them in his wake the way he did on here, this will be fun! :lol: TCII

-Bobby

The Poll is up for the Smack Talk Driver's Shootout. If Ron doesn't leave them in his wake the way he did on here, this will be fun! :lol: TCII

-Bobby

Bobby you seem to forget that we invented smack. I could sit here and type out a page long letter like Gabe and Ron but I can some up all of the contenders up in 2 words. They suck thats right They talk smack just like they drive boats.

-Bobby

Bobby you seem to forget that we invented smack. I could sit here and type out a page long letter like Gabe and Ron but I can some up all of the contenders up in 2 words. They suck thats right They talk smack just like they drive boats.

Hey Gator I am up here in Jax today, I am seacrching Hi and Lo for you (More Lo than high :p )

Where ya hidin ya Smack wannan be? :D

Wow this is the week, its nearly time to pack up the trailers and head to SC :D

See yall there in a few days.........

Ron

You mean to tell me I have been gone for 3 days to the Gator Nationals and not one SMACK post from you losers! :lol:

Cake Walk!

Ron
He Ron,

You missed the best part of this will some people tried to get the forum stuff all back on line, a few days with postings are missing, also the smack talk

Ronald.

You guys definately invented it! I think these guys are trying to improve on it. In case you missed it. I can't wait until this moves to the lake!

See you guys this weekend!

-Bobby

-Bobby

Cake Walk!

Ron
He Ron,

You missed the best part of this will some people tried to get the forum stuff all back on line, a few days with postings are missing, also the smack talk

Ronald.
Hey Ron. Didn't know computers worked out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean let alone the internet. How's yours and Gabe's swim over going. Well, you swim, Gabe's float. Did you use those tips I gave you a while back about your trip over here. They worked great didn't they ;) . Glad to see Gabe finally found something that he's good at. Too bad his buddy Don hasn't found something he's good at other than driving boats badly and just won't admit that he's just not cutout to be a boat racer.

How about that long haired yankee. Anyone heard from him or is he still in therapy after dicovering the truth that it was his hair on his pillow and not an actual female's.

Why is it that Mr. AFI, or (A)matuer (F)emale (I)mpersonator, or (A)nother (F)lipping (I)diot, or (A)rtificial (F)eminine (I)mplants, or ect. ect. ect. can only post on the Tunnel Champs website where very few people check until Bobby mentioned it and not on here. Leaves you wondering if he's intimidated. On there for those of you who actually read it, he says that he has been feeding his dog Otto gunpowder and making him mean and his .82 boats so fast. Well I'm glad to see something Hearle has is mean because we sure know his boats aren't. Put it this way, his boats are about as fast as a box of kittens are mean. Here I'll help OvaryExpress, as my dad likes to call them. That means that his boats are not very fast so, you guys should have a good race together.

Byrd, you aren't right, shutting all those guys down like that. Don't even give' em time to think of a good comeback. How about you try letting them make a couple posts and build up their confidence before you cut them down to size again. Maybe we'll see some more smack then. Though it's kinda funny to think about the guys when they read your reply, and them fumbling and bumbling with words to salvage what smack they have in a response before they finally give up.

~Mitch Jr.

ModVP What?

Byrd, you aren't right, shutting all those guys down like that. Don't even give' em time to think of a good comeback. How about you try letting them make a couple posts and build up their confidence before you cut them down to size again. Maybe we'll see some more smack then. Though it's kinda funny to think about the guys when they read your reply, and them fumbling and bumbling with words to salvage what smack they have in a response before they finally give up.

~Mitch Jr.

ModVP What?

Hey Jr, you know what they say " If you can't stand the heat you better get back in the shade"

If they want to win the Smack Award then they should be posting!

Hey you know why Tony calls himself Gator340??? Cause his boats not fast enough to do a complete 360 when it spins out :lol:

Hey does anyone know how James caught that cold he had a while back???

Remember he was in the German 2 Man Bobsled team at the Oylimpics in Torino and he got stuck in that snow bank for a while. I think it was about a week before he yodeled so they could find him :lol:

OK its quiz time: Name the Andy Grifith character of the following people.........

Carl Van Houten

Ronald Van Essen

Don Gilbert

James Clegg

John Knight

Steve Hearl

John Otto

What other name was Tony Atwell given while on a trip to Georgia?

Thats enough for now I dont want to overload your brains.

Ron Byrd - 2006 CMB Tunnel Champs Smack Talk Award Winner

Yes I heard the fat lady sing :p

Last edited:

~Mitch Jr.

ModVP What?

Hey Jr, you know what they say " If you can't stand the heat you better get back in the shade"

Hey you know why Tony calls himself Gator340??? Cause his boats not fast enough to do a complete 360 when it spins out :lol:

Remember he was in the German 2 Man Bobsled team at the Oylimpics in Torino and he got stuck in that snow bank for a while. I think it was about a week before he yodeled so they could find him :lol:

OK its quiz time: Name the Andy Grifith character of the following people.........

Carl Van Houten Sheriff

Ronald Van Essen Barney

Don Gilbert Otis

James Clegg Goober

John Knight Mayor

Steve Hearl Ernset T Bass

John Otto HMMMMM

What other name was Tony Atwell given while on a trip to Georgia?

Mitch Jr was Opie, And Tony was PissPot or something like that, Or was Gilbert Gomer , 3 more Days and the Fat ladys ass is MINE!! DOO DA DOO DA DOO DADOO DADAY LOL

Carl Van Houten Sheriff (WHO?? for now your incorrect)

Ronald Van Essen Barney (OK you got 1)

Don Gilbert Otis (WRONG)

James Clegg Goober (WRONG)

John Knight Mayor (OK You got 2)

Steve Hearl Ernset T Bass (OK you got 3)

John Otto HMMMMM (WRONG)

What other name was Tony Atwell given while on a trip to Georgia? (your guess in your next post is WRONG)

(Plus you gave Mitch Jr's and that wasnt on the quiz so I have to take points away from you -3 so you lost all your correct answers FLUNKY! :p )

smack talk this and smack talk that.. smackwells aint got a chance and the only flying Byrd "bird" is going to be doing is FLYING to the DUNNY after a bowl of that watchatossinthebucket stu the smackbads are making...

You boys are about to get a prop wash full of the OL Grimracers tunnels.. your boats look like submarines and Grimracer boat.. Aha.. A gleam machine..

smack me this smack me that

you boys are about to grab your sacks

grim is racing and the rest are chasing

so here we go quick your smack talks a wasting

I must also say this..

I have NEVER in my life had so much fun reading this topic... I can not wait to see my racing buddies again.. Truth be told its the guys in this hobby that make it fun.. Smackwells.. Byrd, TopFuel, Don, Johno, Carl and all the cast of crazies...

We pull out at 5am CST and should be pulling in around 9pm.. Somebody make sure that they have a beer cracked open for me at the motel..

Grim out..

Latest posts

Back